Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
i think Mrunal has made peace with the treatment bb got by the writers and she will not regret quitting it regardless of how much screen space this new bulbul gets, she is looking forward to her marathi movie and has no lack of offers.
moreover writers will, as usual, make bb a prop and diminish her role as soon as her identity is revealed.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
The soap started off with importance to BB, but then they rushed RaBul, did not develop SuBul and intertwined RaBul with AbhiGya so much but then focussed on AbhiGya only. Even now, BB's story does not stand big on its own. Because Aalu wants to kill Pragya and revenge on Abhi although she should be more pissed off with BB and Purab!! She has been attacking AbhiGya more than RaBul that way. So the conflict will be AbhiGya vs. the villains. And RaBul do not have their personal issues either. 
Anyways I used to like BB, I will wait and watch for the new actress.
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It should be interesting to see what happens with new BB. I will say that if they don't start giving bigger roles to other characters, kKB won't last too long, because quite frankly this Abhigya drama is circular and so repetitive its boring
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

It should be interesting to see what happens with new BB. I will say that if they don't start giving bigger roles to other characters, kKB won't last too long, because quite frankly this Abhigya drama is circular and so repetitive its boring

Well the show is doing pretty good with whatever they are showing. So makers will stick to it. They don't really care about a good story AbhiGya or whoever, they care about drama that makes money!
Moodyblue thumbnail
editedEdited by Moodyblue - 8 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
somebody hacked Mrunal's Instagram account, deleted her 700+ pics, she had 135k+ followers...and now that person took her user name and is posting on her behalf. Vele log
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wonder when they're gonna bring back Bulbul.  As for Mrunal, has she made her next move?
nitarata thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mrunal!! So happy for this girl.
She now is working with the director of Life of Pi and producer of Slumdog Millionaire. She did the best thing by leaving KB when she realized her role was ignored. 
All the best Mrunal for a shiny future ahead of you.

Best wishes.