Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey when will you update 1 chap?
Update it soon
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part I

It was the night after eid ...zain and aaliya sleeping on their bed ...in their usual cuddled manner zain was fast asleep but aaliya wasn't able to sleep something was bothering her ...she slowly picked up zains hand from her waist and tried to get up but the moment she moved he held her "kya hua mallika e zain so jau na " and pulled her this time she slept facing him ..she could feel his warm breath ... "Zain"she whispered "hmmm"he replied "zain tum jag rahe ho "she asked he opened his eyes I'm twitched manner "itni raat ho gayi hai so jao " pulling her closer and resting his head on her hands "zain mujhe kuch kehna hai tumse "...she didn't get reply "zain"she shook him "kya hua hai bolo jaldi se"he said still sleeping "zain bahut important hai pls "...zain tool support of his elbow and got up tracing his fingers on her cheek "kya hai bolna I am ready "inching closer to her ..aaliya pushed him back"zain mazak ka samay nahi hai .I have missed my dates "zain opened his eyes rubbing them "kya itni see baat
ke liye u disturbimg me don't worry fasting me wajah we don't worry u will get them "and he slept "zain" she whispered. After s moment Zain opened his eyes and screamed "kya u missed ur period means " holding her shoulders and looks ng shocked "ha zain that's what I may probably "till she could say nething zain sat up on the bed and said "you may be pregnant " aaliya sat up "ha shayad se kya hua u aren't happy "asked aaliya shying away as zain didn't smile "pagal ho kya bahut khush "pulling her into a hug "zain but Maine who pregnancy kit laki rakhi his but wanted u to be there when we get the news "looking at him and blushing zain caressed her cheeks and then kissed her and then said "kal subhe we will do it OK" aaliya nodded her head like a small baby as zain held her by her waist lost in her eyes "zain ek baat punchu"
"Bolo na mallika e zain "
"Kya tum ready hi bache me liye I mean mamu ki aisi halat aur And hotel ka kaam ho payenga tumse "asked aaliya looking into zains eyes as he looked tensed "ha sab hojayenga mallika e zain... Acha ab so jao kal subhe we will do the test "as he made her sleep back and got up from the bed"zain "she whispered"give me 5mins will be back "and he left the room she knew where he was going to he was gong to mamu to tell about the news and Mami wasn't there at home so zain defiantly wanted to tell to his father aaliya got up from the Ned and followed and his behind the door to listen what he tells her mamu zain held his dads hands "dad aaliya is expecting I am so so happy "kissing his hands "dad u knw its my first "he blushes "has to be but there is a pribkem "aaliya knew this was coming she had seen worry in his eyes "dad woh aapka dream hotel usme mujhe raat din mehnat karni padegi tab jaake it can be fullfilled plus now aaliya is pregnant how will I manage if do the hotel work I may not be able to come home edtwill have to work night and day but because aaliya is pregnant I don't want to miss seconds or any special event with her dad I know if u would be in my place u would have kept the project aside and been with mom and am also gonna do that I am sorry dad I know its ur dream bit it can happen later but aaliyas pregnancy has to be special i hope u understand "aaliya wakked quciky to the room and acted as shd was fast asleep he walekd slowly and slept cuddling her

In the morning
"Zain utho test Karna hai "he got up and kissed her forehead "tum andar jaake test Karo I am waiting out "

It had been ten minutes... Zain was pacing in the room "mallika e zain air kitna time jaldi come out "...he said knocking the door the door opened creaked and aaliya looked blank ..."what"zain asked her she just gave the strip in his hands "it changed "she whispered and hugged zain "yeah it changed "and hugged her ..."I am super happy "they stood there silent for a while until he felt his thsirt wet "what why u crying now pagal "hugging her tighlty "I think we should meet the doctor once "breaking the have g and caressing her cheeks she just nodded "tum doctor appointment lo I will go complete some work ..."I need everyone in the boardroom in half an hour "he said as he left the room ...
But she didn't want zain to postpone the project because it was her mamus dream project she didn't want her and baby to become the reason for the in project ...aaliya took the doctors appotiment it was two hours later. ...

Docs clinic
"Kya fahad Bhai aap zain KO samjaye aisa na kare please ...please .and Bhai my turn has come I am going inside the docs cabin call u in a while

Docs cabin
"Kya aap yeh sach mein Karna chathi hai Mrs abdullah " asked the doctor in a astonished manner "yes yes docotr I am very sure "

Three hours later in the docs clinic

Zain enters the clinic may I meet doctor Mrs xyz ...my wife aaliya zain abdullah had an appointment with her ..."ya she is inside with her "zain walked as fast as possible ...
He entered The cabin saw aaliya wearing a gown ..he hugged her and said "I am sorry I am late but from now I will be there with u always .."zain looked into aaliyas eyes which where blank "what sorry kaha na baba I am really sorry kissing her forehead "
The doctor entred "maam ur discharge papers are ready " ..
"Why discharge papers" zain enquired
"Her reports all fine na"he swaying his eyes from doctor to Aliya
"Mr abdulalah she went through abortion "
Zain all shocked collapsed on the chair aaliya slowly sat down next to him "zain I am sorry but I wasnt ready "she said with teary eyes
"Aur mesa kya aaliya mera kya who mera bui baby tha na u didn't even ask me . I thought u where the most happiest person knowing we are gonna be parents ..ek baar mujhe kuch bola hota tumhe mujhpe shaq tha ...ki sambhal nahi paunga baby ... Aaliya I was very happy ... I hate u u took away my baby ... "Shaking her with her shoulders his eyes all fiery
"I am sorry zain ...but I wasnt ready I don't know if "
"What if aaliya you know I was planning to postpone the project of dad for our baby ..And u killed it my baby our why why aaliya"pushing her
"Zain tum kya change ho maine chalk jau yaha se ?" Asked aaliya
"Ha please jau .I don't want to stay with a killer "
"Theek hai I am going to Bhopal if u miss me call me I will come back "
" get lost I don't need u nemore "he shouted as he wiped his tears ..she walked out of the room ...and he cried he cried very loudly...she walked away silently sobbing inside ...

Here u go part 1sorry for delaying this...newaysdo leave ur comment and buddy me if u want PMS
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really loved it...
Aliya was not justified..
Felt sad for zain...
Continue soon...
Thanks for the pm...
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vry vry vry beautiful