Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 5
At home
Zain carried aaliya go her room aaliya said "zain aaj hum walk par jayenga na"aaliya asked
"Ya ya"zain said playing with her hair
"Theek hai I will go talk to bro for a while "
"Yes janu"aaliya seductively hugging zain and took in his scent and ran her hands all over his back "Theek hai toh main jao "zain said caressing her hair "zain "she moaned as she was longing for him "aaliya kaam hai thoda should I go "

"Theek hai jao"aaliya said reluctantly still holding him ...but he slipped out of her hands as soon as possible

After coming from walk aaloua wiped zains face and neck with towel and zain blew cool air on aaliyas neck and forehead.
Aaloya huggrg him and told him "zain aaj mujhe tumhare saath date par jana hai "

"Kya"zain was shocked
"Ha baba why are u surprised toh abhi tum jao mere liye rose aur ek gift leke aao I will decorate the room till that time "

"Room decorate Kyun "zain asked confusingly
"Arre ammi bahar jaane she mana karengi na duffer isliye jao gifts lake aao I will decorate the room and cook food "and pushed him out of the room

In night around 8
Zain entered the house it wax empty everyone had gone out for some wedding it was only zain and aaliya zain hurriedly climbed the stairs and entered aaliyas room "aaliya "and he stopped the room was beautifully decorated with candels flowers and chandeliers the same way as their first time the gentle breeze made the curtains fly in one corner aaliya stood wearing a beautiful satin gown and a rob on it zain slowly walked to her and wrapped his hands around her bump and rested his head on her shoulders "you look beautiful " he whispered in her ears "thank you "aaliya smiled
"Zain chalo khana khate hai "she took the him to table and served him his favourite pasta and pizza and they both had the dinner and the aaliya told him to cut cake and they both fed each other then she played soft music and told him shall we dance
He held her close and they swayed in each others arms "aaliya its late let's sleep "zain said as he stop moving his legs and moved to switch on the lights "zain "she pulled him and made his hands rest on her waist and slid her hands on his shoulder and inched closer to his lips
"Aaliya "he whispered "shh "alliya said as her lips parted to capture his lips he resisted while she pulled him closer after some short kisses he gave up and kissed her by biting her lips and tracing her hands down her curves as his hands went down on her waist he stopped and pulled back
"Aaliya I think we should sleep its late"
Aaliya pulled him from his shirt holding fistful of it "zain why you doing this to me you don't love me anymore I don't look good na ? In fact I don't fit into your hands you haven't kissed me also since u came "aaliya burst into tears while zain looked at her apologetically
"Aaliya tum so jao u don't seem to be fine " she sat down and cried loudly pulling her hair "why zain why"

Zain sits down and holds her hand "aisa kuch nahi hai actually I had talk with that doctor "and he narrated the whole story aaliya crunched his hands in hers
"Zain I am sorry please sorry but kya karu kabhi kabhi Mann hota his k bas I stay in your arms only "
"Shh...you don't need to say anything I understand aur ek baar baby ko same do nine months ka badla lunga tumse " kissing her hands and resting his head on her lap "waise doctor ne surf WO karne se naa bola hai dusra Sab allowec hai/and carried her to the bed in his arms...
They dozed of resting in each others arms

Aaliya 6th month
Zain took perfect care of aaliya
Walk ,Dinner Lunch and loving and hugging sometimes involved in foreplay to satisfy her urge she had become more cranku and found various ways to kitkit with zain they decided to stay back on Bhopal till the delivery. Aaliya loved how whole family took care of her.

One night
Zain was sleeping next to aaliya...she was hugging him and sleeping "aaliya pata hai doctor ne kaha next week we you can't sleep on your side seedha only u can sleep. How will I sleep without hugging u"he asked her innocently "zain don't worry hum koi aur position find karlenge I also can't sleep without hugging you "she kissed his neck and sniffed in his scent

So I am done with my part jao comment karo ..lazy bums

Hope u like it
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really osum part
Khyati ..
Loved it
Update soon :)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part KYATI...
Despo Zaya...what we so much wanted in the show...but never got that...not even a pinch...
Anyways...loved it...
Continue soon
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute update
do continue soon plzz
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice...
Loved it...
I m really loving this story...
Pls update soon...
katmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Really osum part
Khyati ..
Loved it
Update soon :)

Tysm will update by Monday or Tuesday will be updating other parts in weekend
katmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome part KYATI...

Despo Zaya...what we so much wanted in the show...but never got that...not even a pinch...
Anyways...loved it...
Continue soon

Yes I agree I wanted all this but kuch nahi hua *sigh*
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
love ZaYa little romance.
thanks for pm.waiting for next part.
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update !!!
Zaya romance is awesome :)
Continue next part fast !!

taylor.swift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too cute :-* this is what i wanted in the show .khayti this was amazing :-D:-D cont. soon <3<3