riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww.superb.loved atmost.good hardwork...update asap👏
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey friends I am back...
Okk here the part 4b ...its a little boring but hope u ppl like it and yes after this there is hardly good ng to be 3-4chapters. ..stay glued

"Arre spread your legs I want to sit between them" as she sat between his legs and rested her back on his stomach and he wrapped his hands around her waist as hsw flipped pages of the album sometimes he stated at her sometimes at the pics which she looked beautiful.
Pregnancy had Bought more glow on her face after a while chitchatiing basically aaliya was chattering all the time and zain was lost in her beauty he played with her hair and her hands she was busy talikng about various incidents she dozed off to sleep in a while zain smelt her scent kissed her neck and clesed his eyes and rested his heads on her shoulders .after a while he made aaliya sleep in comfortable position and got back to his work on laptop.

After an hour
Zain was on Skype talking to fahad Bhai "ha Bhai delegate kal pahuch jayenge aap please dhyaan rakhana I am sorry I couldn't be there "
"Zain you don't have to be sorry its ur time to be with aaliya she needs you the most "

Aaliya woke up with zains sound "zain " she whispered
And sat up "arre MEZ tum ugh gayi... Bhai I will talk to you later "
And shut the laptop
"Zain I am sorry because of us you have to miss so much office work "aaliya said with a guilt on her face

"Pagal ho I won't miss it don't worry because I have given the whole responsibility yo bro and my duty is you and our baby.
I have yo compensate for the five months
Aaliya inched closer to him and kissed him on his cheeks and forhead "I love you " cupping his face ..zain hugged her back and "I missed you "

"Acha aaliya I saw on internet that during pregnancy woman gave to prenatal yoga or aerobics and ya there arw certain courses for mom and dad ...shall we enroll it. Here in Bhopal only its in that mall I already downloaded the forms ",holding her hands and he looked quite excited
" zain zain Maine ammo KO pucha tha iske baare mein in fact nafeesa Bhabhi se baat ki thee but both of them said it doesn't help much but yes I need to keep moving and doing normal house work till 8th months and everyday I need to ho for walk but tum agar aise karte rage toh much darr hai delivery mein complications aa sakte hai "zain looked tensed
" kuch nahi hoga samjhi kal we will talk to doctor and whatever he says we will do OK?

"Zain tum kitne cute ho " inching closer yo him
"Mujhe tumhari niyat par shaq ho raha hai" moving away from her
She wraps her hands around his neck and moved closer to zain "aaliya " zain gulped the lump of spit in his throat "hmm " she made a squeak as she kissed his nose and traced his lips with her fingers..."aaliya "
"Hmmm zain " as she cupped his face and came closer
"Aapi " ayat barged into the room "shit " zain jumped off the bed
"I am sorry but dinner main kya khana hai aapko "

"Sheer korma bol gappe aur paneer prantha aur ha biryani " shouted zain
"Hmm theek hai " ayat left
"Arre ayat ruko I am gonna make it for aaliya I am coming down wait " as zain kissed aaliya on her cheeks "I am sorry but I need to go aaliya and yes aaj u rest then kal se what doctor says we will do " and left the room

At dinner
"App aapko pata hai kya jiju bahut ache cook hai kitna jaldi seekh liya khana banana bus woh thoda " bit her lip and stop as zain stared at her
"Thoda kya aayat " asked aaliya
"Kuch nahi mallika e zain aap khana khud khayengi ya main khilao "zain asked holding her hands under the table
" nahi nahi I will have "as aaliya put the first spoon of sheer korma into her mouth " zain its yummy I love u "she said and she slowly enjoyed and everyspoon ..
Gulam and shaabana and ayat left as they thought the couple needed some privacy
"Zain show me your hands I know you brunt them while cooking "pulling his hands
" tumhe sab kaise pata chal jaata hai "asked zain " bas chal jata hai pata"kssing his burns as tears filled her eyes
"Aaliya ab please Rona mat iskeliye " zain said pulling his and cupping her face
"Chalo it'd time for bed " he carried and made her sleep on the bed and she'll held his hands and dozed off to sleep .

Next DAy at doctors clinic
The doctor told aaliya that she need to wear gown and come Zain waited till aaliya changed. The doctor told aaliya that first she will take the blood test and then ultra sound.zain held aaliya s hand while blood test "zain I am fine it doesn't pain " arre par mujhe toh dard hoga na "the doctor at zains antics " zain I am fine"as zain twinched his face as the needle poked into her arms
"Mrs abdullah aapka blood test ho gaya hai ab my intern will put the ultra sound machine"

"OK ", aaliya smiled

The intern was a 24 year d man
"Hie aaliya how are you"
"I am doing fine " aaliya smiled
"Shall we start ?" He asked aaliya
"Yes yes" aaliya smiled again
"Arre what yes yes he will put the machine you don't have a girl intern kya"
"Zain he is a doctor its his duty " as the doctor stood embarrassed
"Nahi nahi I wont allow him to touch you "
Zain said bluntly
"Zain tum pagal ho Gaye ho agar aise kiya toh nurse tumhe baar lekejayengi let him so do his work please "
"Nahi nahi I won't "said zain
" sir pls we have other patients too "as aaliya pulled her gown " arre aaliya ruko"pulling her gown down "aaliya held his hands " zain look at me it's k "as zain frowned and the doctor felt shy zain stared at him like he will kill him If he touches his wife
" zain let him do his work"
"OK "zain said making faces at aaliya
Aaliya held his hands he tried pulling back
And made a cute pout "I hate u " zain muttered
"But I love u " kissing his hands
Finally the machine was in
"Zain look our baby "zain sat on the table watching their baby both of them cried
After a while zain said you change and come I will he back in a while "

Zain left the room

Doctors cabin

hey dude I am sorry for the thing I did I am just little possessive about my wife Said zain *no worries I have faced such thing many times " the intern said
"Acha shall I ask you certain questions " asked zain
"Yes definitely come have seat "
"Actually I wanted to ask u about uhh" zain felt a little embarrassed "I know what you want alto ask about physical relationship right " asked the doctor
"Hmm ya ya a actually I camd here after 5month's and yesterday she wanted to come close to me but somehow I ignored her SK just wantdxyo ask If it is right or not I mean its safe or not " zain asked shyly blushing
"See it is safe but then complications might arise so I suggest you shouldn't do at this stag i mean if two months back you had asked we would definitely allow but not but ya you can indulge into foreplay because at this stage she might get urges to do all this her body needs love but no safe so would suggest dont go more than foreplay I hope I am clear " asked the doctor
"Thank you " as zain left the room

Leave ur comment back
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww khyati this is so awsome .
Really cute part ..
Loved it totally ..
Update soon
Lots of love
Alina
taylor.swift thumbnail