Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Will continue just to much in depression
katmaan thumbnail
Part 4
Next morning
Zain reached Bhopal around 4 am he knew every one would be asleep and didn't want to disturb them especially his wife so he thought for a while and smirked "mujhe pata hai mujhe kaha Jana hai" and started climbing the pipeline and after 5minutrs of climbing he jumped into the aaliyas room he saw aaliya and what sleepy ng in the bedn he couldn't resist but go and sit next to aaliya he wanted to kiss her hug her but he didn't want to disturb his mallika e zain. He slowly went on ayats side and patted her shoulder and whisperd "ayat" she turned around and said loudly "jiju aap yaha"
"Shhh" and he pulled her in a corner
"Aaliya so rahi hai "
Ayat removed her tongue
"Sorry...par aap haha kaise aaye"ayat inquired
" window se aaya "zain gave a small smile
" window se ...aap bhi na jiju "ayat giggled
" tum kahi aur jaake so jao I want to sleep next to her "zain said blushing
" par jiju"said ayat
"Par war kuch nahi " and pushed her out of the room and locked it and then walked towards the bed he saw aaliya hugging the newspaper near her chest
"Mamu ki bhanji i love u why are so sweet " he slowly pulled out the paper and and covered her with the blanket and slept next to her holding her waist

Aaliya got up with the chriping of birds she slwolyt opened her yes ...she felt a tight grip on her waist she knew it was zain m t bothering to even look at him she turned around and hugged zain placing her hands on his back and resting her head on his shoulder taking in her scent she wanted him so much it was difficult for them to stay apart she moved closer and closer to him holding him tightly till her bump touched his torso she had to stop because of the baby or else she would have pressed her self on him.zain woke up and held her back tightly and kissed her hair and took in her scent"zain I love u as aaliya broke the hug and sat up on the bed "I love u too aaliya " as zain got up and sat and held her hands she rested her head on his shoulder and placed his hands on her stomach for sometime they didn't talk for while after a while aaliya asked him "tum aaye kaha se bell toh baji nahi warna main distub hojati " asked aaliya facing zain
Zain pulled her closer and gave a smirk "kya hai aagya na baitho chup chap " said zain
"Arre batao toh sahi kaise aaye " zain smirked and aaliya popped her eyes out "don't tell Me tum khidki se aaye " zain just smiled "zain pagal ho tum lag jaati toh tumhe "hugging him " mallika e zain I am not that weak samkhi hokdibf her tighter "pata hai zain lag gaya tha na last month tumhe bhai me bola tha...tab laga samb kuch chodke aa jao tumhare pass" hugging him "hmmm acha hai nahi aayi aaj yeh hug nahi milta" holding her tighter
"Ouch " aaliya shouted "shit kya hua did I hurt you ?" Zain asked nervously
"Zain it kicked zain it kicked for the second time last time it kicked when I hugged this newspaper
" ha pata hai padha book mein"can I feel it now "zain alsed placing his hands on her bump looking at her nervously
" na zain now its not kicking but now I know how it can kick "and hugged zain " it kicked zain it kicked "tears brimmed in her eyes as she palced zains hands on her bump zain smiled " yes yes I can feel it "and hugged her tighter " zain I am so happy it recognizes you zain it loves you it needs you zain I need you zain ...as she lay her head in his lap
"I need to u both ...and I am always there for u " caressing her hair and playing with them she dozed of to sleep peacefully . after an hour she woke up. He was still staring at her "five months ka ghurna ek din mein nikal donge kya ?"
Asked aaliya blushing as zain was lost playing with her hair "zain " she shouted "ha uh ha you are fine na aaliya" looking worried
"Zain I am fine chill " she got up from the bed and wore her slippers "kaha jaa rahi ho " zain said getting up
"Palak saaf hone " she said as she put her duppatta. Zain picked her up in her arms "uh ...aaliya zain rakho mujhe neeche "
"Aaliya ab se no work only aaram " he walked her till the bathroom "you have bath I will get ready come "

At lunch time
Zain carried down to the dining area.They sat down and had lunch zain told "phoops aaj se mein agaya hu na toh aaliya kuch kaam nahi karengi she is going to spend as much as time possible with me aur ha phoops doctor Ku appointment le lete hai ek baar mein doctor ke saath mein baat kar lu. Everyone was shocked how zain was behaving how he cleaned the plates for aaliya wit his hanky how tasted all the food before serving it aaliya everyone giggled while aaliya flushed red at zains behavior was acting like a mad person but he was mad for her

At afternoon
"Zain I dont want to sleep please let's talk please"
"Nahi you are not getting up from here sleep" zain said as aaliya sat up
"Please zain "
"Theek hai bolo kya Karna hai "
"I want you to see the pics ayat has taken in last 5months "..she blushed
" theek hai "he smiled " I will go and bring "he moved
" nahi wait I will go and bring "aaliya got up from the bed and was trying to bend down to take the album " madam I am here to help you don't not bemd samjhi"holding her shoulder "hmm " she smiled zain picked up the album he sat on the bed "spread your legs" aaliya said
"Kya" zain looked shocked
"Arre spread your legs I want to sit between them" as she sat between his legs and rested her back on his stomach and he wrapped his hands around her waist as hsw flipped pages of the album sometimes he stated at her sometimes at the pics which she looked beautiful.
Pregnancy had Bought more glow on her face after a while chitchatiing basically aaliya was chattering all the time and zain was lost in her beauty he played with her hair and her hands she was busy talikng about various incidents she dozed off to sleep in a while zain smelt her scent kissed her neck and clesed his eyes and rested his heads on her shoulders .after a while he made aaliya sleep in comfortable position and got back to his work on laptop.

katmaan thumbnail
Chapter 4b will update NY evening
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.ZaYa was so cute.love them.waiting for next part.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey KYATI...
This is the first time I am reading your work
I loved this chapter...ZAYA were really cuteness...
I think I will have to go from the start to see why Aliya landed in Bhopal...
Anyways...cont soon...
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally update mila.
Beautiful part.
Continue soon
Thanx for d PM.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww caring zain is a treat to read really loved it .
Thnks for da pm
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved it
very nicely written
continue soon
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome and cute😊...loved it❤️ ...waiting for d next part😛..ty so much for d pm
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally u updated...
Awesome chapter..
Loved zain and aliya..
And the baby kick was beautiful...
Continue soon..
Thanks for the pm