Users

Frequent Posters

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

itna bada dokha??????๐Ÿ˜ญ
itne vaade kiye the dosti ke... ek pm tak nhi kiya...!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
kitne ff likh chuke ho????๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก mujhe ek baar batana bhi zaruri nhi samjha???
vaade thodne ke liye nhi kre jaate! zain se kuch nhi seekha abhi tk???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†
kidding dude! tum toh lgta hai serious ho gye!
really awesome prologue...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
aur aaj kl no comments on my works????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
why? abhi itna bura bhi nhi likhti yaar...
bahaut accha prologue hai... jaldi update kro!
mujhse wait nhi kiya jaa rha!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
itna chhota sa prologue diya hai... kanjoos!๐Ÿ˜†
jaldi update kro!
aur agar nhi kiya jaldi... toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga!๐Ÿ˜†

take care
ramzan mubarak
lots of love,
-tanya.

Sorry di humne kal hi splan kiya tha I am really very sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ
Aur humne kisi ko pm nhi kiya aur abhi aapke liye ek suprise baaki hai woh mere akele ka hoga๐Ÿ˜† sorry di par I am very kanjoos ๐Ÿ˜‰ aur di main aapko kabhi nhi bhul sakti u r were my frnd from this forum๐Ÿ˜ณ Di aapne aur kya kya kiya๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ mujhe toh pata bhi nhi๐Ÿ˜ญ abhi I am bit busy...exams aane wali hai๐Ÿ˜ญ acha di ab itni dhamki mat do jald hi update kar dungi๐Ÿ˜› and wait for my suprise๐Ÿ˜ƒ ramzaan mubarak to u to๐Ÿ˜‰
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygirl4arvi

chutki nd chotu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

nice prologue
ohh our zaya has a daughter
jaldi jaldi update karo i'm waiting nd i need pm,its a must

Thank u di๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes and she has a very cute role๐Ÿ˜†
Yaa sure...Avi will pm you๐Ÿ˜›
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyc concept and honestly im glad suri is nt a chudail and tht name zakira mere buhot azeez ka naam hein so love u 4 tht
Update soon and surely PM me and add me in ur buddy list
Love,
Secret
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess5253

Nyc concept and honestly im glad suri is nt a chudail and tht name zakira mere buhot azeez ka naam hein so love u 4 tht

Update soon and surely PM me and add me in ur buddy list
Love,
Secret

Thank you..!! Yes i will buddy you...and will send PM..!!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

No no avi pack up mat kariyo! Mujhe padhna hain.. it seems interesting!

Are vo...me mazak kar rahi thi...๐Ÿ˜‰...agar aap naa chahe to bhi me aapko torture karungi๐Ÿ˜›
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Hello Everyone.Sorry I should have updated this on thursday itself but meri kismat itni achchi kahan hai.The chapter got deleted twice and i am writing this for the third time๐Ÿ˜ญBut koi nahi.I am writing it once again.And this chapter is dedicated to My Vinu (Vinu127) Its her Happy wala Bday today.Happy birthday Vinu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.I am writing for the first ever time in my life.So please tolerate this.I hope you like it.My Dear Chappals You are welcome.But Please Like And Comment.Okay let me stop my bak-bak.

So Lets start.

Kya..??Ek Mahina..??

At ZaYa's Room

"Zain Someone might see...what are you doing.."Said Aliya pushing him away."Mamma..Mamma I want a chocky.."Said Zakira."No Zakira it's not good for you health"Said Aliya in a strict manner."a..a.Zaki I can give you a chocky" Said Zain while smirking at Aliya."Zain".said Aliya."Yes Zaki..But tell your mom to give me a kiss first"Said Zain."Zain what are you talking"Said Aliya."Mamma please mamma I will turn aside..".Zain showed his cheek."Idiot"said Aliya and Kissed his cheek and ran away."That's my girl..You are smarter than me"He said and Lifted Zakira."Here you go"He said and gave a chocolate which he took from his pocket."Thanks Daddy"She told and kissed his cheek."Now go to your Dadi,she must be waiting for you"Said zain.And Zakira ran away."Zain sahib" he heard a voice from behind."Oh Allah Rakha.Please come in"he said."Zain sahib Bade sahib called you downstairs".Allah Rakha said.

At The Drawing Room

Everyone were present there."Dad,You called me..?"Asked Zain."Oh yes Beta it is an important matter"."Ji Dad please tell".Said Zain."I and Fahad,we are going for an important meeting tomorrow.It will be held for three days"."Okay Dad..I will take care of the office here".said Zain."No Zain.We have some major problem in the Delhi Branch.So you must go there.You will be staying there for a month..Are you okay with it..?"Asked Usman."Umm..Dad"..Aliya interrupted before Zain could say anything."Zain it is just a month.Just go" she said."What Aliya Just a month..?"He said."Haan..Its Just a month Zain why shouldn't you go..?"She asked."Aliya SERIOUSLY...It is ONE MONTH...30 days...720 hours...43829 minutes."said Zain."So what Zain...?"Aliya asked in a sarcastic tone."Oh,So you don't know".asked Zain."I don't know"Said Aliya."You don't know..?"Asked Zain nearing her."I D-O-N-T Know"Said Aliya while stepping backward."You don't know..why shouldn't I go...right..?"asked Zain while stepping forward."I don't know..!!"She said."Stop it you both"Shouted Suraiyya.Fahad and Nafeesa smile at them."Zain you are going and that's Final.."Said Usman."Okay Dad"Said Zain and went back to the room.

At ZaYa's Room

Zain was sittiong on the bed while blabbering something."This girl...Why doesn't she understand that I cannot live a whole month without her prescence...stupid". "Zain"called Aliya.But he did not turn to her side.He was upset with her."Zain I know Zain.Office is more important.Its just a month right..?Just tolerate...Please Zain.Mamu Himself asked this help.How can you refuse..?".Said Aliya."Yes,You are right I must go..Its okay"Said Zain and cupped her face and Placed a soft kiss on her forehead."Daddy..Daddy...You are going to Delhi..?"Asked Zakira excited.Zain kneeled down and held her hands."Yes my dear do you need anything..?" He asked her."Daddy..umm...I want...I want Bangles."said Zakira."Done my cutie pie..!!"Said Zain and kissed both her cheeks.Aliya smiled looking at the duo."Okay lets start packing" said Aliya."Daddy Daddy I will help you" said Zakira."Okay baby help him"said Aliya with a Chuckle."Aliya" she heard a voice from behind."Jee Maami..""Okay Maami is calling me let me go" she said and Left the place.Zain and Zakira shrugged their shoulders and laughed.

At The Porch Of Barkat Villa

Aliya and Zain were walking through the corridor while Aliya asked and Zain answered.

"Perfume..?" "Done" "Phone..?" "I have it" "Your Files..?" "I have them Aliya" "And your purse..?" "I hav..Oh where is my purse..??" "Here you go"Said Aliya and gave his purse."Oh Thank you"he said. They reached the porch. "daddy..Daddy" Zakira came running towards him."Yes baby..tell me".."Daddy don't forget my bangles."said Zakira."Yes I will get them and Please don't disturb your mamma for everything..She might get tired..Okay..?" he said and Zakira nodded her head."That's my cutiepie" said Zain and pulled her cheeks."Lets go" said the driver."Zain,Call me after you reach there" said Aliya."Okay I will definitely call you Don't worry." Said Zain.Aliya nodded her head.And Zain started to move."Zain"..She called him."haan"..He told "Zain please eat well..Dont eat too much oily items".She said.Zain chuckled and said."Okay baba".And started moving."Zain" Aliya called him again."Yes tell me.."He said."umm Zain be careful don't lose anything.."."I wont lose anything don't worry."He said.And Turned back."Zain" She called him again."What now..?" He asked her."Did you take those tablets..?..And don't forget to switch your alarm on..!Charge your laptop and phone frequently..take care of yourself..Dont hurt yourself while pressing your clothes and..".Zain kept a finger on her lips.and said "don't worry ill be fine" and kissed her forehead while cupping her face with his hands.A lone tear fell from Aliyas eyes.He wiped her tears."Now let me go"..He said."And don't worry my girlfriends are there to help me"He said in a teasing tone."Okay Okay" said Aliya while hitting him playfully.And Zain got into the car "Bye"he said.And the car moved.

So That was it.I know it was utter crap.But please Reply and Like.As i told before Chappals are allowed and Please suggest if i made any mistake.Feel free to criticize.Thank You So Much For Reading I Love You

Once again Happy Birthday Vinu..!!

Bye for now....Aastha will update the next chapter.

PM's will be sent in a while.

Thank you once again.

Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I coldnt resist myself from reading it now LOL

Such a cute update ๐Ÿ‘
ZaYa kissi missi
Aaliya forcing
Zakira's demand for bangles
Aaliya not letting him ho asking & asking LOL
Zain's forehead kiss
Adorable Adorable Adorable
Just loved it..
Great Job guys ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Plz Continue Soon... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for PM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Barbievishi20 - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wish I could be the first one to comment!!!!
Anyways, AWESOME WORK...!!!!
I just loved the way Zain told his son to tell Aaliya to kiss him.
Uff. Height of cuteness.
Aastha now we are waiting for your part.
Totally am love with this.
Awesome part. You both rock...!!!
Thank you sooo much for the pm!
Thanks a lot and take care.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Wish I could be the first one to comment!!!!
Anyways, AWESOME WORK...!!!!
I just loved the way Zain told his son to tell Aaliya to kiss him.
Uff. Height of cuteness.
Aastha now we are waiting for your part.
Totally am love with this.
Awesome part. You both rock...!!!
Thank you sooo much for the pm!
Thanks a lot and take care.

Thank you so much Tanya.This was really encouraging.Thank you once again.
I will tell Aastha to Update soon ๐Ÿ˜†
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
This is adorable.
Zaki is so cute and naughty just like her daddy.
Aliya is so cute and strict at the same time.
Good stuff๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by zaya.fan - 10 years ago