Picking up the pieces -part3 09/07 pg4 Ishra OS

SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Link to Part 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/109758993

Link to Part 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/109810969

Tough ride for all of us YHM freaks. What I have loved about this show is the usually realistic sketch of the life of a couple in all its dimensions. Raman and Ishita are both unselfish and smart. But they do find themselves in a tight corner right now especially Raman.

I do believe that the CV's will find the right tenor and bring back Raman as we have loved him a real human being with lovable faults. A hero who had been hurt and Ishu his girl who he treads on relentlessly but seems to need constantly now. DT and KP are so awesome at it that you really want them to be happy! Ruhi in the mix of all this makes them truly irresistible. 

Thank you for reading this. Do leave a reply if you want PM's.                 

Picking up the pieces - Part 1

"Did you Raman? Did your destroy the evidence about the accident to protect Shagun?" whispered Ishita bending by the poolside next to Raman, while he was inside the pool watching over his 2 kids paddling in the water. His fear shot, guilt ridden eyes were her answer. Ishita did not remember how she got home. She sauntered  to her room; after sending Ruhi to play with Muthu, and lay as a heap on the floor next to his side of the bed. She put her head on to his pillow and let out a loud scream thankfully muffled by his pillow. " WHY DID YOU DO THIS??" she screamed in her head. A mother's instinct brought Toshiji into the room. " ISHITA puttar kya hua batao beta" she sobbed not wanting to really hear anything that she was going to say. 

Life was cruel to the lady. 6 years ago she had seen the splinters left by the tornado that Shagun caused when she left a blissfully sleeping baby to move in with her boyfriend. She had taken Adi with her. She had also taken her son's family, happiness, joy ,his self-confidence and even his ability to trust, have faith in relationships and ability to love. 

All that had however changed earlier in the year-  changed because of the woman she was now hugging Ishita. But now she cried bitterly knowing that she was again where she was all those years ago because of the same woman - Shagun who had once again blasted through her sons life again.

Ishita had wormed her way into her family and Raman's heart by putting back everything that Shagun had taken away. Joy in Ruhi's and therefore Raman's life.

Marking Raman as her own in front of predators like Shiela Ki Jawani and making him feel wanted and the streaks of jealousy that Raman saw in her eyes  were of late filling him with a strong longing for her.

He loved how he could talk to her about anything and expect to be guided, challenged or supported

Her tearing up at his pain.

Forcing him to do the right thing.

Fighting him tooth and nail when she thought he needed to be set right- either for being rude with Ruhi or being drunk or anything she decided he should not be doing.

Raman was finally learning live and perhaps even love when the accident happened. The accident strangely had brought him closer to Ishita and her family. They saw Raman as an honorable man despite being a Paanjaabi as Amma would say. She really found a son in him.

That was why his fall from grace and the betrayal cut Ishita as hard as it did. She was blown to smithereens.

The man she and her family had placed immense trust in, a man that she had grown to love. The man who gave her what she valued most in life and a man who she had grown to admire now for his values had betrayed her. 

Raman let himself out of the pool watching Ishita and Shagun walk away with Ruhi and Adi. There was strange symbolism in his present state. Left all alone in the water. Shagun went to salvage whatever she could with Ashok while Ishita left because she felt she had lost everything she had to Shagun.

Raman came home dejected and drunk. His mother had deserted him too. She chose to care for the broken Ishita. " Aaaj thak usne sirf hamare parivaar ko dil se diya hai Raman aur tumne usko yeah sila deeya?? hah Raman phir se uss Shagun ke liye tumne hum saab ka dil thod diya" she cried. 

A sober Raman would have never done what he went on to do. He crouched next to Ishita literally pried her from his mother like Shravan would grab Ruhi's doll, hugged her tight looked at his mom and asked her to leave them alone. Ishita sat motionless. He turned his head and asked him mom to latch the door before she left and he said he wanted no interruptions. " Rukho Ishu don't go anywhere I have to talk to you let me tidy up wait for me" he kissed his own index and middle finger and put them on her lips before he sauntered to their washroom.

Ishita looked at his eyes there was something in his eyes that stilled her. She too was past the shock of the revelation. There was a torment in his eyes and also a glint that she had seen only once in his eyes -  the time he had hugged Ruhi after the DNA report confirmed him as Ruhi's father. Ishita was surprised at herself; she had noticed that glint and had it filed in the recess of her brain! What did he know that she did not? She wondered. 

Edited by SWAN123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice. Continue soon. 
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow !!

awesome ... intoxicated really did something sober raman could never do

cont soon
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
AWWW
Good to see drunk Raman loosen up rather than go on a rampage. Who in real life does that anyway - go on a rampage I mean...only in the movies and in soaps I guess.

Cute OS...sweet as your writing usually is.👏
Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Lata_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one.
Pls continue...😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
great start plz continue soon
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww... greatt startt!!!! lovedd itt.. kepp continuingg.. pls PM me thnkuu
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good. I wish RKB would behave the same way in YHM. I'm trying to think how the CVs are scripting RKB's character. Is there a hidden agenda? How can a CEO (CEO of the year no less) can behave this way... The lying, his undying (??) love for his 1st born son are something that is needed for YHM to progress, I get it but RKB is not doing something to lessness the pain for Ishu, he feels guilty, his eyes emote the turmoil but he still doesn't do anything. How are the CVs going to turn about RKB's situation. A sorry is not enough...
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very interested for the next part...please continue
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Swati! 😊