Frequent Posters

PRINCESS19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
yaar i loved this story ...u can't end it like this plsss
CrystalSaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just love ur writing. The way u portray every human emotion perfectly I just feel it.The pain in shilpa n armaan relation I just feel it.but u cud have met den once before the end or I wud say u had the best saga end...on personal level I m in a situation that I have to make decision bw power n love n definitely I will remember ur words henceforth...lastly ur dis writing I'll cherish for a long tym..
Thanks for urvawesome writing..I think dis is an awesome ending...
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
K first i am shocked that u end it but personally i dnt tink u really mean it πŸ˜†
U r nt person who suddenly end it like that i am sure there will one or two chapters still left
k coming to this part i love it really
arman shilpa sid nidhi emotions are wonderfully written by yo
the pain love guilt confusion were describe so beautifully πŸ‘
i miss aliya and her antics in dis part butterfly as pet πŸ₯±
Armam shilpa convo was highlight of this part
kisiko chahana aur unhe na pana kitana mushkil hai yeh har koi samaj nahi sakata
jab tak kudh par bitati nahi tab tak insan ke feelings samjana mushkil hai
arman nidhi relation is so deep that no body wil ever understand
I really cried when i read their feelings 😭
Ur very much talented writer πŸ‘
u promise to give light hearted ARSH story through BD so i believe u wil fulfil it by conuining i
Love u
neha 😳
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

It is actually very complicated yar.. ArSh ki shadi fix hui hai lekin dono hi ajeeb behave kar rahe hain ab.. yeh dono ab kya honeymoon k baad hi romance karenge..? jab koi option hi nahi hoga k bas ab toh ho hi gayi hai shadi.. Shilpa ki confusion chalo kisi hadh tak theek bhi hai career k liye soch rahi hai lekin Armaan ka bhi toh soche na.. I finally took a huge breath of relief when Shilpa and Armaan cleared the misunderstanding and TALKED FOR ONCE.. Nidhi na mujhe kabhi kabhi achi lagti hai aur kabhi kabhi buri.. I mean i like her when she strongly saved herself and almost sent Sid into coma πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. but then mujhe nahi acha laga that she had to say things to Shilpa.. sach kaha sab but there was no need to interfere na.. sab itne over involved hain yahan k apas mein hi ulajh jaate hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Ab shaadi k itne saal baad, roz meri mu dikhai hogi!!" 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I just LOVED piya ka outburst.. chahe voh family k baare mein ho ya armaan n aliya k baare mein.. she was soo right in all the situations bechari fass gayi hai adarsh bahu banne k chakkar mein.. thoda time bitaana tha but ab toh over dose ho gayi bhai.. hahahahha..

ab yeh ek aur bomb foda hai tumne.. yeh armaan aur nidhi aakhir hain kya..? terorrist hain kya dono..? ya CBI type koi..? hadh ho gayi hai corporate degree hain dono ko lekin BOND bane firr rahe hain.. bataa do yaar itna suspense na daalo k aakhir chakkar kya hai jismein phase hue hain dono itna dangerously..?

I really loved the THOUGHTS that u have added in between the dialogues yar.. totally left me speechless..

Yeh ek ladki hai jo ya to usse abaad kar degi ya phir barbaad! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Aur phir wo yaad ajata hai! Hazar jhagron k baad, ek doosre ko hazar baatein sunane k baad.. 'mujhe tumse koi baat he nahi karni hai' kehne k baad.. phir bhi wo pehli baar mein he phone utha leyta hai! 'Tum theek ho?' aur phir jab tak usse yaqeen na hojaye.. wo sawal karta rehta hai!... Aur phir wo un tamaam doston se alag hojata hai jinse ek baar jhagra karne k baad hum dobara zindagii main milna nahi chahte aur phir milte bhi nahi.." (Nidhi Verma) πŸ‘

"Zindagii mein shayad koi ek he hota hai jo dard bhi deta hai aur usspe marham bhi lagata hai! Aur magically usske marham lagate he dard bhool jata hai jesa kabhi utha he nahi! Yeh wo shaks hai jiski sirf khushi nahi bal ke usse bhi chahti hun! πŸ‘

I have afew more in my list here.. but tumhari FF k comment mein tumhara hi update copy paste karke kya hoga.. I am just gonna bookmark that update n keep it safe with me for sure.. Shilpa ka darr jab usko lagta hai k Armaan broke up with her was sooo micely written.. it was like sach mein aisa ho raha ho aankhon k aage..

the end was really HORRIFIC.. i hope yeh koi dream sequence ho n not the truth and Armaan n Ni comes out in one piece of this dangerous duty of theirs..

I swear Sam tumhare updates ab itna khatarnaak aur dhaasu hote ja rahe hain k I really have too brush up my vocabulary to praise you.. ek story k liye itnaa gehra soch kar likhna bohot hi badi baat hai and as areader I really feel blessed.. ⭐️..
Love you Sam..

Rucha

Edited by frnd.of.frndz - 9 years ago
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
ohhh goddd nooo
you can not do this !!!!'
please no
this can not b e the end
please have mercy on us please
i begg you
dont
please
MRS.SSO thumbnail
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont make this the end
MRS.SSO thumbnail
see i know this your story and your baby but i just want to say one thing.
why we we write stories on armaan and shilpa or armaaan and ridhima
one because it is our way we see their storyyy as we think the story was justifies
secondly to give the a proper story which felt
third we miss them
and lastly to portray that after all the struggle and hardship , armaan and shilpa 's love can conquer alll. they deserve to be toagther. and have a happpy enddding

so please as a reader i am askind dont take that away from them
do them the justice to have the happy ending.
they deserve it
we desserve it
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Staring at the lonely space with lonely eyes.. Lost from the surrounding she stood still leaning at the open window door.. What was there inside her?? Emotions? Nah!! It was all empty! Nothing can be felt.. Her eyes were empty, no emotion was found.. One can see her and tell she is a body without soul... Eyes seems like have become stone.. Face pale and body motionless..
It was not too late but still everyone was fast asleep.. The constant mobile ring brought her out of her trance.. "Hello??" She just picked up without even seeing the caller.. "Nidhi! kahan gayab hogayi thi yaar tum ek dum se?? Aur phone bhi nahi utha rahi ho kab se?? Armaan k jaane ka ghum lag gaya kya??" Sid joked..
"Wo chala gaya..." Lost, words came out of her mouth.. "Haan!! wo wapas chala gaya!! tumhe pata to tha.." Sid frowned..
"N.. nahi!! Mujhe to kuch bhi nahi pata tha.." She again replied lost..
"Kya?? Arre tumhe pata tha!! Khair.. mujhe lag raha hai tum kaafi neend mein ho!! chalo so jao Good Night! Kal baat karte hain!" Sid smiled and hung up on finding Neha at the door foor some talk..
"Mujhe nahi pata tha!!! kisi ko nahi pata tha.." Her voice cracked.. "Ahhmm ahh.." Tears started falling down her cheeks and she slide down against the wall.. "Mujhse kuch nahi kaha ussne!!" She yelled hugging her knees.. Tears came on dripping down and her cries got stronger and stronger.. "Huhh!! main..hh huhh" She started sniffing!! It became too loud to control.. Head ache started building up. Covering her face with her palms she tried to stop her sniffing sound.. "Arr...maan!! huhhhff" She sniffed again!!

Flash Back..

Done from work, Nidhi was driving back home when on a red signal she stopped her car.. "Kya yaar?? ek to itni garmi!! oppar se.." Nidhi made a face as her A.C stopped working.. "Tch!!" Tired, she looked outside her car window to see how much time it will take and found Shilpa's car just a little ahead of her..
"Chalo shukar issko akal to agayi!! I think Armaan issi ka intezaar kar raha tha itni deir.. pata nahi baat hui nahi hui.." Nidhi sighed while relaxing her back.. The signal turned yellow and then green.. Cars started rushing again and with a blink of eyes, Nidhi felt like she saw something impossible..
"No ways!!" Pressing the accelerator, she started following shilpa from a distance.. "Damn!!" Gritted her teeth, she hit the steering in frustration!! She found out the most creepy officer she and Armaan hate the most following Shilpa...
"Nahi!!! yeh nahi phass sakti.. No ways!!!" Nidhi's throat dried.. "Kuch gadbad hai!!! isko kese involve kar sakte hain yeh log.." Nidhi felt like her breath stuck.. Maintaining a good distance, she kept following them and dialled Armaan... "Pata nahi uski flight kab ki thi? poocha he nahi maine.. nikal na gaya ho!!" Nidhi bit her lower lip nervously..
"Hello??" Nidhi heard Armaan's faint voice from the other end.. "Armaan??? kya hua tum.." She first inquired abut the reason of his tone.. "Its finished Ni!! I am doomed!! Its all over!!" She heard Armaan's cracking voice..
"Armaaan.. whats wrong?? tum pareshaan kar rahe ho mujhe.." Allert, she asked..
"Rajveer is dead Nidhi!!" He yelled out..
"What??" Immediately Nidhi applied breaks before she will loose the control of the car.. The news was a shock.. "Arr... armaan!!" she took a minute to breath.. "Armaan wo Shilpa ko follow kar rahe hain ab!! " she added quickly..
"Whattt???" He jumped up...
"Armaan its big!! Shilpa nahi yaar!!!" Even Nidhi was getting hyper..
"No ways Ni!! Shilpa nahi... No more weaknesses!! No!!" He started shivering with anger.. "Main base ja raha hun! It has to end!!" He hung up quickly.. "No.. Armaaan!!" Nidhi shouted over the phone but he disconnected the call..
"No no no!!! Nidhi think! Araaam se..." Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself down and think... "Armaan bohat gusse mein hai!! yeh Shilpa ko main kese bachaoon???" She panicked..
"C..C Call karti hun usse.." With shivering hands, Nidhi dialled Shilpa..
"Hello Shilpa??" Nidhi started as soon as the line connected..
"Haan Nidhi.. bolo??" Shilpa asked softly..
"Yaar tummm... wo Armaan actually... umm uski battery dead hogayi hai!! so... tum direct ghar chali jao.. Aur jaldi haan kyunki uskli flight hai aur usko vikas se kuch kaam tha so wo tumhare he ghar gaya hai!!" Nidhi said whatever came in her mouth.. "Ussne kaha tha main tumhe message de dun! ussko kuch baat karni thi.." She added..
"Haan mera kaam bhi khatam hogaya tha!! i'll just rush... bye! Thanks!" Shilpa hung up and Nidhi took a breath of relief.. She exactly knew which route shilpa will pick up and how its a fruit market in that area with so many people around that atleast Shilpa would be safe in public...

"Armaan meri baat suno.. Armaaan!!!" Nidhi ran after him as soon as he got out of his car and rushed.. Her eyes widen up more while running after him that there was not a single officer to watch them or catch them... "Armaan it can be a trap! Armaan please ruk jao!!" Nidhi begged him in order to stop him.. "Armaan dekho! gusse se kuch nahi hoga please.." She held his shoulder tight...
"Enough Nidhi!!!" He pushed her away.. "Bohat hoagaya!!" He threw daggers at her... "Stay out of it!!" He pointed a finger at her...
"Huh!!" Nidhi's breath hitched on seeing such blood in his eyes...
"Armaan please.." She again rushed after him... "Please koi panga nahi lo!! yeh log kuch aur.." Her sentence left incomplete as he already stepped inside the prohibited zone..
"Samajhte kya ho tum log khud ko??" He barked..
"Armaan??" The officer sitting calmly on his desk with crossed legs, looked up to see him.. "Oho! Nidhi madam bhi idhar hain!" He smirked looking at Nidhi at the door..
"Nidhi!!! Get Out!!" Armaan gritted his teeth...
"Wese acha hua tum khud he agaye.." The officer smiled.. "Kaafi gusse mein lag rahe ho!" He asked..
"What do u think of yourself haan?? Its smart to control us?? Smart to steal right of living from us???" Armaan yelled out loud..
"Right to live??" The officer arched his brow.. "Jee to rahe ho! aur kya chahiye??" He said as if its a donation by them..
"Aise jeene se behtar hai ussi din maar dete!! Bohat blackmail kar liya tum logon ne... aur nahi!!" He gritted his teeth.. "Kisi ko itna mat ghaseeto k khauf he na bache uss mein!!" He spatted... "Lets end this game!!" He shouted and like an air approached his desk and took the revolver in his hands.. "Armaaan!!!" Nidhi yelled out running in.. "Outtt!! tumse kahan naa yahan se jao!!" He again yelled at her..
"Armaan dekho tum... kya kar rahe ho??" The officer tried to stop him...
"Wohi jo bohat pehle karna chahiye tha... Na main rahunga!! na tumhare paas kuch blackmail karne ko bache ga!! I don't want to feel anything more!!" He yelled with all the power... "Issko bhi maar dena usske baad!!" He pointed over Nidhi!! "Aur agar nahi maara to tum khud he suicide kar leyna!! kyunki yeh to tumhe jeene nahi denge!!" He gave his last suggestion to Nidhi!!
"Armaan tum pagal ho gaye ho!!" Nidhi tried to stop him.. "Nidhi stop!!!" Armaan fired near her feet to stop her.."Ahh!!" Nidhi jumped up as a reflex.. Surely blood was all over his head "This is the End!!" Danger was dripping from all over his voice..
"Armaan please nahi!!!" Nidhi begged him..
"Arre tum pagal hogaya ho!! Neeche rakho usse!!" The officer tried to stop him.. "I didn't signed up for this!!!! You signed up for this!! This was your job!! Humay bandi bana diya tum logon ne.. Saans leyna azaab kar diya!! Ab busss!!" He yelled again keeping the gun over his forehead..
"Armaaan!!!" The office also got panic and before one could react the trigger was pressed and the loud shot boomed in the air.. "Armaaan!!!" Nidhi's voice got stuck in her throat, she covered her face with her palms...
A pin drop silence was there in the environment... Nidhi's breath stopped, slowly she removed her hands from her face and there he was lying on the floor motionless..

Flash Back Ends.

"Huhhhffhhh Kyun????? kyuuunnn??" A loud roar escaped out from her mouth.. "Huffhhh" She sniffed again pressing her hands against the wall in order to try and get up but it feels like there is no energy in her.. She couldn't just get up on her own, she was shaking, shivering.. Everything was blurr around due to constant flow of tears in her eyes.. They were aching and so as her head.. It started spinning due to overloaded cries..
"Arr..Armaan!!" Last escaped out of her mouth before she landed back on the floor and went unconcious..

Hours Back in the Morning..
"Armaan date??" Billy and Annanya made him forcefully sit down infront of them with a calender and dates prescibed by their Pandit jee..
"Arre bhae!! Yeh kya hai??" Armaan's mouth hung up.. He was amaized with the planning.. It was too surprising.. Every date he will choose, all functions were already planned and penned down according to that... "Aur un logon ko koi pareshaani nahi hai??" He looked bugg eyed at his parents...
"Sab ko bus issi baat ki pareshaani hai k tum ajao!!" Annanya gritted her teeth...
"Ufff!!" He shook his head on receiving the taunt.. "Date??? Koi bhi chalegi maa!!" He bit his lower lip getting confused.. There was one option after 10 days of Sid's marriage and another a little late and so on and so on... "Agar yeh Sid ki shaadi k dus din baad wali choose karun to???" He arched his brow..
"To functions aise jaenge.." Annanya gave him another paper on which it was listed when what will happen.. The beginning of functions will be just after 2 days of Sid's wedding.. "Acha bakra phasana hai sab ko... Shaadi karwa k he dum lenge meri.." He took a deep breath... "I thinkk... yehi wali chalegi!!" He gave in..
"Dekh liya!!" Billy smirked.. "Sid aur Vikas ne bhi bola tha yehi wali choose karoge tum! Wo to tum achanak agaye warna shaadi ka card he bhegna tha maine tumhe.."
"Haan!! App to yehi karte!!" Armaan pouted.. "App ki long listing tayyariyaan kese poori hongi?? Aurr mera mushkil hai sid ki shaadi mein ana!! bata raha hun abhi se." He warned..
"Maine suna hai tumhare boss ko tumse better Aliya handle karti hai?" Billy giggled..
"Dad please!!" Armaan made a face... "Mujhe koi drama nahi chahiye haan!! Aliya se koi kuch nahi kahega warna acha nahi hoga.." He frowned..
"Acha khair jo bhi hai! Tum bus time pe a ke Apne shaadi k functions mein shareek hojana meherbaani kar ke!!" Annanya taunted while getting up from the sofa.. "Baaki hum pe chor do!!" She added..
"Haan aur jao zara apne kamre pe bhi ek nazar maar lo oppar!! Bata do aur kya karwana hai!!" Billy ordered..

Opening the door of his room he stumbled upon his feet!! It was under renovation and before his temper rise up due to anything, his eyes turned to look at his favorite part of his room for which he could kill anyone if they tried to change it but then a breath of relief escaped from his mouth...
His favorite terrace door which was a sliding glass one was now turned into a double glass door with brown wooden border... It actually looked beautiful and then there was newly fitted curtain rod above that door... "Chalo!! main damage nahi kiya!! warna torr phorr dena tha maine sab!!" He rolled his toungue inside.. Next his eyes fell over this new addition in his room about which he once discussed with his brothers and a smile actually came on his lips when he realised they remembered and exactly worked the same.. It was a walk in wardrobe..
"Set haina?" He heard Rohail from the back.. "Set k bache!! isske sliding doors karwa diye?? wo bhi glass ke?? transparent!!" He narrowed his eyes at Rohail..
"Hahaha!! pehla experiment tha naa!!" Rohail chuckled.. "Issko karwane k baad humay dheyaan aya k yahan to saara waqt safai suthrai rakhni padegi bhae!! So.. jab hum apne kamron k karwaenge.. to glass doors nahi honge!!" Rohail chuckled..
"Aur mera kya??" He held Rohail's ear..
"Sss arre dekho naa!!" Rohail hissed in pain trying to get away from Armaan and then led him inside.. "Isske.. andar humne curtain rod lagwai hai!!" Rohail pointed after stepping inside the wardrobe area.. "So andar parda khench do aur bahar se door slide kardo.. khatam baat!!" He blinked his eyes.. "Aur dekho!! tumhare chaheete terrace opening ko humne bund nahi karwaya.. Dadi keh rahi thi isko khidki mein convert karwa dete hain! lekin humay pata hai k tumhari jaan basti hai iss mein so... double door karwa diya!" Rohail explained!!
"Wah!! Chalo kahin to meri pasand ka khayal hai!!" Armaan said out dramatically while patting Rohail's back..
Next Rohail led him to bathroom which was still under renovation.. "Isske baare mein hum tumhe call krne wale thai lekin phirrr.." Rohail took a breath.. "Phir Sid ne apni vishesh tipni di!!" Armaan rolled his eyes..
"Ofcorse!! Infact Dad and Bade Papa agreed with him... Unhun ne bataya humay k tumhe kitna pyaar hai apne Mauritius wale bathroom se.." Rohail laughed..
"Shut Up!!" Armaan hit him lightly on his head.. "And inspite of everything... Thank you yaar!!" He hugged him tight.. "Mujhe pata hai main yahan nahi hota... tum logon ko bohat kuch meri jagah dekhna aur karna hota hai... and you guys never complain!" Armaan patted Rohail's back..
"Senti ho rahe ho bhai!!" Rohail said while hugging him back... "Pata nahi.. phir milna ho k nahi!!" Armaan closed his eyes tight while thinking..

Shilpa was busy working on her desktop.. She was supposed to work on a very important presentation and it can be looked easily how dedicated she was.. "I should probably thank Vikas some day.." Armaan smiled looking at her from the corner.. He was passing by to get few things from his cabin.. "If he wouldn't have shown his back on me, i would have never taken things in my own hand to observe her and find a way to say No!! I am just glad it rained that day making us stuck on the hotel room!" He shook his head remembering the first few days with her..
"Ofcorse.. Mom knows the best!" He pressed his lips in a thin line.. One thing he was sure that if family is selecting someone for him.. It has to be the best, Ofcorse he formed doubts about his relationhip with Shilpa but then he realized he can pretend with others but not himself.. He do have fears in him and those doubts were just a result of it.. It soon figured it out he was not clear! he is confused because of all the trauma in his life.. Taking a sigh, he moved away to complete his desired work..

It was strange.. Happy, busy in wedding preprations, sudddenly Annanya became sad.. "I think kuch zyaada he heavy kha liya hai maine!!" She told herself.. "Bechaini sii ho rahi hai!!" She felt a bit of suffocation.. "Thoda late jaati hun!!" She gave it a thought.. "Huh!! Uss gadhe se baat karlun zara pehle.. Usski flight ka time ho raha hoga!!" Annanya thought again while picking uo her cell phone.. She called but no one was picking up..
"Mom! my battery is dying! i m checking in.." She received his message after a while.
Nidhi still in shock, had no idea how to react.. It was just world shut down for a while and leave her alone... No one should know anything at the moment.. No one should call.. No one should get suspicious..
Cutting Annanya's call she message her and then Billy too... With a paralysed mind she was about to shut it off when a voice appeared at the back on the head "Aliya!"
Her hands again started moving slowly as if they are dead.. She typed him some fake story enough to convince her that her brother won't be reaching back at the expected time.. Her weak blank mind told her that it will be enough to shoo away everybody from asking about Armaan for another day... After that?? She was not able to think any more..

Present 2 A.M at Night..

"Ahmmm..." With a heavy head, Nidhi slowly opened her eyes.. It was raining outside and due to wind and open window, drops were falling inside sprinkling water over her face.. "Arr.. maan!!" Came out of her extremely dried throat.. "Ahh!!" She tried to gather all of her courage and get up.. "Ahhh!!" She held her heavy head again..
"Ahmmm..." Dragging herself while taking the support of the nearest table, she opened the water bottle and drank all the water she can in a gulp.. Flashes of Night when they both were stuck in that dark cottage craving for water and waiting for death.. It rained heavily and they drank water catching rain drops to survive a little more.. "Nahiii!!" She threw the water bottle away in anger.. "Nahiii!! Main yahan nahi reh sakti.." She shivered gulping down the lump under her throat... "Main nahi reh sakti!!" She repeated low.. "I will go away.. dooorrr" She tried to balance herself, she felt too too suffocated..

Checking the locked door of her room.. she faintly jumped down from her window on the grass.. She was expert in this.. There were many times when she has to escape out of her house in Nights for some stupid orders she has to obey..
Rain was pouring heavily making her fragile figure shiver.. She was sad, she was hurt, she was terrible... Stumbling, walking over the lonely street in the dark, she kept moving.. There was no way anyone could stop her now.. "Tumne acha nahi kiya!!" She again held her head which was aching more and more..

Back in the Evening..

After Nidhi's call, Shilpa didn't stopped her car even for a second.. She wanted to rush back home as soon as possible to have a chat with Armaan.. Choosing the crowded fruit market but short route, she pressed the accelerater..
Rushing, trying to catch even a minute with Armaan.. Shilpa finally stopped her car in the guarage but when she went inside she found he was gone... "Tch!! Mujhe zaroori tha kuch kehna!! Mujhe saamne reh kar batana tha k main... Main unke baare mein kuch ghalat nahi sochti... ghalat nahi samajhti!!" She sighed..
"Sach he to hai... har insaan alag hai! Hum kyun usse ek generalized example se connect kr k apne liye mushkilein peda karte hain? Mujhe unhe jawab dena tha k kyun ek alag family mein reh kar mujhe lagta hai k joint family mein adjust kar sakti hun... Mujhe bohat kuch kehna tha!!" She closed her eyes griefing over the loss caused.. She already knew he was not coming for Sid's wedding and there were things she wants to clear face to face before her own marriage with him.. She also knew that she won't get any time to talk to him once their own wedding functions will start..
She knew it because Padma called her few hours back telling her about the date Armaan has given the nodd according to his convinience and that she should try to reach home soon so that she could select the card design.. The order needs to be placed by the end of the day... So much work was there to do...

Present

Shivering, all wet in a fully Air Conditioned room she was sitting on a chair... Her lonely eyes were stuck in front at the motionless body... They were not blinking and tears were just making their way down...

Flash Back...

"Armaaann!!!" She ran upto him.. The officer also rushed to him but he was just standing looking down where as Nidhi was all over the floor..
"Sir wo ladki to..." The one following Shilpa entered but stopped on seeing the situation.. "What the..." His mouth hung up... "Tum sab ek jese ho!!!" Nidhi roared.. She got up in anger, turned around and slapped hard the officer without a thought... "Kyun peecha kar rahe thai tum usska?? Kya milaaa???" She grabbed his collar.. "Tum yahan ho!!! You signed up for this..." She pushed him away... "Sahi to keh raha tha wo..." She yelled again... "Desh desh desh!!! Desh k liye jaan deyna tum logon ki marzi hai!! Apni marzi se khade ho tum iss wardi mein!! Desh ki sewa sirf jaan dene se nahi hotiii!!!" She threw a metallic vase kept on the side... "Huhhh!!! Kya chahte ho tum loggg??? Maar do mujhe bhi!!" She cried falling down on the floor... "Khatam he kardo saara kissa!!" She yelled again...
"Nidhiii dekho..." One of the officer tried to calm her down but she wasn't in the state to calm down but other stopped him and signalled him to come along..

Flash Back Ends..

"Hhhaaahhh" Taking a deep breath, he gained some concious... Slowly moving his eyelids up he again closed them down and then opened once again.. Now everything was clear.. He found a shivering Nidhi, all wet and in terrible condition sitting beside him... "Bad Luck!! Bach gaye tum.." He heard from her mouth in a dry tone..
"Ni.." He tried to adjust himself and speak when a tight rocking slap landed on his cheek.. "Tum samajhte kya ho khud ko??" She grabbed his collar.."Bada marne ka shawk charha hai tumhe??" She yelled.. "How can you even do this Armaan!!" Once again she started crying... "I hate you!!" She pushed him away... "Why!!" She roared punching him hard..
"Nidhi!!!" He tried to stop her.. Less concerned of Nidhi, he looked around only to find himself in some hospital private wing.. "Khush hojao! unke kisi kaam k nahi arhe ab tum!" She spoke out bitterly..

Flash Back..

"Dekho!! yeh donow apne hawas poore kho chuke hain!! Ab kisi kaam k nahi hain yeh... Armaan ko zor zabardasti humne kuch kiya to yeh ajj bach gaya! kal khud ko pakka shoot kar lega!! Inse pressure handle he nahi ho raha hai!! Inhe kahin bhi bheja to humay musibat mein daal deinge.." The first officer tried to make another understand..
"Arre lekin hum oppar kya kahenge?? inko aise he jaane diya??" The second one argued..
"Uhhh!!! Oppar walon ko pata hai yeh??" He pointed towards what Armaan did..
It was only one bullet in the revolver which he fired to stop Nidhi!! Next when he fired for himself, he fainted with the pressure, noise and whole trauma.. He wasn't dead!! There was no bullet left to hit him...
"Dekho!! Inhe jaane dete hain!! kissa khatam karo inka.. yeh nayi musibat le aenge!! wese bhi in sab cheezon k liye yeh log trained nahi hain!! Aur thoda insaanow ki tarah socho to bohat kiya hai inhun ne... Wo ladki shilpa ka peecha kiya tha maine.. par wo kisi kaam ki nahi hai!! oppar se rajveer ki death ne kaam barha diya hai.. Shilpa iski weakness nahi hai! Nidhi hai.." The officer kept his assessment forward..
"He almost shot Nidhi today!" The other officer enligten the first..
"What??" His mouth hung up... "Humare paas time kum hai!! Armaan ko drop out kr k doosri cheezon pe dheyaan dena hai!! Theek hai isske paas jo information thi wo kaam ki thi!! isske contacts hain!! But he is out of his mind!! Yeh sirf problem barhaegaa!!" The officer stated..
"Oppar kya kahenge??" The other asked again..
"Yehi k Rajveer ne inki file bund kar di thi!! Ab Rajveer to back from the dead appear hone nahi wala k masle hon... bus bohat hogaya! jaane do!! koi faida nahi hai inhe rakhne kaa.. Tip dene ka kaam he khushi se kar dein bohat hai!" The first one tried to convince the other..
Finally it was decided to set both of them free but only after Armaan revive and Nidhi turn normal..

Flash Back Ends..

Armaan was still hearing out from Nidhi when the two officers walked inside.. "Yeh kya harkat thi??" Officer asked him in a strict tone..
"As if you care about my life so much!!" Armaan spoke out in a poisnous tone..
"Dekho!! tumse behes nahi kar sakte abhi!! Filhaal tum ja sakti ho and he will stay here.." The oficer pointed at Nidhi..
"Excuse me?" Nidhi arched here eyebrows.. She was almost back on action after Armaan revived all set to hit him ten times more..
"Look... we all need to talk but.. i have full ideas k tum yahan kese ayi ho, you need to be at your home NOW!! And since according to all he is out of Mumbai, no problems for him.. Now how about a polygraph test?" The officer shot a meaningful look to Armaan..
"Who said it was over??" Armaan gritted his teeth looking at Nidhi..

"Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai Armaaan!!" Nidhi yelled at him.. she was ahead and he was following her to try and stop her.. "Stop yaar!!" He held her by her shoulders in the middle of the dark lane.. "Tumhe marna tha naa... tum jaooo!!" she pushed him away.. "Nidhi!!!" he yelled at her gripping tight by her shoulders.. "Shut Up!! And listen!!" He roared...
"Unhe pata chal gaya tha mere setup k baare mein!!! Mujhe zabardasti jahan yeh bhej rahe thai wahan agar mujhe kuch ho jata to inke saare raaz khul kar bahar ajaate!! That was my backup planning taake wo meri jaan ki parwah karen.." Armaan started with his side of the story... "Rajveer ki death ki news ne mujhe wese he hila diya tha oppase jab tumne shilpa ka kaha to main samajh gaya k ab mujhe apne bass mein karne k liye wo Shilpa ko target banana chahte hai!!! Kyunki Rajveer ko saga na maan k maine usse kaha tha k tum koi maaine nahi rakhti mere liye... Rajveer bhi inhi mein se ek tha aur mujhe pata tha wo bhi kuch na kuch khele gaaa... Tumhe bachane k best tareeka yehi tha!! Tumhe iss sab se out kar k shilpa ko in hone deta??? Never!!" He left her shoulders and Nidhi kept looking at him like a statue..
"Mujhe uss waqt kuch bhi kar k Shilpa pe haath daalne se rokna tha unhe... usske liye zaroori tha k kuch aur bada drama ho!!! I knew wo apne office k revolver mein sirf ek bullet daal k rakhta hai!! Maine wo goli jaan boojh k zaya karni thi!! I had to look convincing and so i did it!!!" He kept his side of the story infront of her..
"Aur agar uss mein ek aur bullet hoti ho???" Nidhi yelled at him..
"To phir meri kismat thi!! i took my chances.." He looked away...
"Bhaar mein jao tum aur tumhari kismat!!! Let me gooo!!!" Nidhi tried to rush out.. "Jese wo to kabhi palat kar aenge nahi naa?? family tak to pohchenge he nahi!!!" Nidhi blabbered in anger..
"Wo files maine mauqa milte he Rajveer k pass se nikaal k jala di thi!!! Saara data dhoond k usse delete kar diya tha!! Now they don't have any of our record!!" He blasted another bomb.."Ohh ho ho!! jjese aur to kuch hoga nahi unke paas.. bada asaan haina yeh sab??" Nidhi looked at him angrily..
"Tumhe bachane k liye mujhe jo karna tha maine kiya... Yeh risk tha but it was worth taking!!!" He looked away... "Stop saving me Armaan!!!" She shot daggers at him!!! "Tumhari koi safai, koi baat, kuch nahi sunna mujhe... I will never forgive you Armaan!!" She wiped away her tears and ran off...

"Nidhi!!" He closed his eyes tight... He felt like some weight has gotten over his chest.. He have the whole idea how much he has hurted her and what she must have gone through all this while.. He pale face, red eyes and weak condition was telling him all... No doubt she would have also killed herself if he would have faced a bad luck and died..
They were bounded over death and today he betrayed her.. Doesn't matter for what but he betrayed her..
"Usski ankhon mein ansoon laane wale se nafrat hojati hai mujhe... Ab kya karun? Khud se bhi kuch aisi he nafrat hone lagi hai!"(Armaan Mallik)

"We have reasons to believe that Mumbai will be hit by an explosive attack soon.. Major Rajveer's death was not natural and here we have few evidences which make us believe something Big is up.." The lady cop associated with the intellegence Department stood in front of a huge round table in the meeting..
"Sir!!" Another officer started speaking up.. "If the profound evidences are real, This attack is big! and if the man we think is still alive.. He will turn mumbai into a desert island!"
"Lets start from the beginning.." The lady cop once again took the charge to put all the facts and figures together infront of the team.. "What happened with Armaan Mallik and Nidhi Verma was wrong.. we all agree to it! Major Rathod dealt with them pretty harsh, they were victoms and were supposed to be release but instead he choose to blackmail and use them.. A whole team was made and involved in this but.." She paused.. "The time we get to know about it, it was too late.. Major Rathod was dead and Mallik and Verma were already on the middle road, it was foolish to set them free.." She pressed her lips togather..
"After all these years working over the attacks and blaming neighbour countries, we actually found out it wasn't actually them! Its some sociopath from our very own country.." The male officer further added.. "We did wanted to know how he was and who he was? How can he be such a mastermind that even after working so hard we couldn't just get our hands on him.. " He bit his lower lip..
"Major Rathod may be cruel but he had his own smart plans.. He knew it wouldn't be possible without setting someone outside from the department with a perfect alibi.. He searched all about Mallik and Verma and found them quite interesting and helpful.. They were more than perfect as a team! Business World was their world and no one could ever get suspicious about them.. Even if they were set for any mission to get some information, for the sake of their families they themself created fake faces and identities.. They were marvellous!!" The officer appreciated..
"Come to the point.." The team leader voiced..
"The point is that it was Nidhi Verma who found out about Cornil!! the man we were just looking for during one of her own investigative procedures.. She informed Rajveer! after Rathod's death and Rajveer followed the lead... It was only Rajveer who found out about Cornil, how he looks, how he acts and now Rajveer is dead.. According to these evidences, he knew cornil was planning more and bigger this time but i guess cornil found out about him and thats how he is dead!!" The lady cop ended her story..
"And we have???" Another team member raised the question...
"We had nothing!!! But then we found something.." The male officer spoke up.. "Rajveer got in trouble last days.. He was saved by Armaan Mallik!! During the investigations in the evening we found out the only files in the department about Armaan Nidhi's existence are missing!! And thats the even bigger threat.." The officer put forward his doubt..
The knock on the door made then all turn and there Armaan was presented to them with a flushed face.. His polygraph test was done and now he was sitting infront of them with his head in his palms..
We all know that polygraph tests are not 100% correct! The machine detects chemical changes taking place in our body when we lie.. But if we believe our own lie and had already embraced it.. we embrace it as a truth and no chemical changes takes place then... Thats how you fool the machine and Armaan was ab;le to still keep few of his secrets with himself only...
The meeting between the secret society that started during the middle of the night was still on and when Armaan was brought to it, it was already morning.. In just another few minutes Nidhi too joined it and now the major turn of events started...
"So... If Rajveer was offering you freedom! infact he freed Nidhi already in advance over your request... We are unable to understand why you were involved in some random conspiring thing which was surely a risk to your life and surely an unnecessary one.. You were not supposed to be involved in that.." Armaan was questioned..
"Why do i even answer you?" Armaan rolled his eyes..
"You guys do know your files are missing right?? There is a very good chance that Cornil took it and now he will come after you and your family!! You guys need protection?" The officer tried to scare them a bit..
"Do we look like idiots we would ever show up to cornil?? I burned those files off!!" Armaan confessed..
"What??" It was time for other to jump... "How??? thats impossible??" The leader was still in shock..
"Look... i really don't care now from which department you belong.." Armaan pointed at the leader.. "CBI, RAW or whatever... You want us dead? shoot us right now end of story!! we are not helping you anyways.." Armaan was so over with that..
"I informed Rajveer about Cornil.." Nidhi didn't paid any attention to him but started her own story just to make it clear cut that she and Armaan had nothing to do with him.. "I was in Sidney! i had a meeting to attend and i was on my way.. i was told to dig out some information about Harry Tunday and i had no idea who he was.. All i know is that he was shot in the same hotel i was supposed to attend the meeting and i got a chance to try my hands over his stuff.. I found few weird transactions and coding, decoding alot i did but end results were just the name cornil!! I found out he was the man behind all those explosions occuring time to time and thats it!! I knew more digging would have turned dangerous for me so i stopped!! i told Rajveer all i know and i quit! I don't even have an idea how he looks like.." Nidhi ended her side of the story..
"Mallik!! we expect some truth from you aswell!!! I assure you.. help us out in this and i will release a clean slate to you both for the rest of your lives.. You have already burnt your files and you exactly know there is no other record of you both in the department!! I assure you no other would even be created!!" The chief of the staff was now talking face to face with him...
"Yeah Right! I should believe you... " Armaan spoke out sarcastically.. "I was promised my family will remain untouched!! Please explain me the need of stalking my fiance.." He arched his eyebrow..
"What??" The chief was surprised to hear this.. He glared at his officers and the one following her cleared his throat.. "Sir!! It was our need to control him!! He wasn't helpful and i was just looking out for some leverage! I had no idea that he will get too much hyper instead and will try to kill himself.." The officer tried to explain..
"Now you got the idea? i can kill myself, i can kill her!! No family drama for us now!!" Armaan spoke out bitterly for both him and Nidhi..
"Armaan Please... By gones are by gones!! If you know something, please tell us!!" The chief pleaded him...
"Fine!!" He folded his arms against his chest.. "But then Nidhi Verma is going to be out of all this.." Armaan kept his condition..
"Its not that only we cheated you! you cheated us aswell.. " The officer who followed Shilpa spoke out gritting his teeth.. "You told us you were marrying her.." He pointed at Nidhi.. "Now you want her out.. why should we trust you?" He inquired...
"Its my life.. Main isse shaadi karun, rakhi bandhwaoon jo chahe karun!! Who are you to question me that?? Infact why should we trust you?? I am very well aware who was behind stoling her passport and putting us in a situation where we marry and be your informers for the rest of our lives.." Armaan roared..
"And that disgusting okay!" Nidhi added gritting her teeth..
"But that was Rathod! Not us.." One of the other officer tried to justify themselves..
"Whatever or whoever.. i don't care a damn!! Just try and put me in a situation i don't want to be in and will kill myself and her and then you go and do whateever ou want with our families which by the why won't be any help!!" Armaan acted stubborn..
"Hey come on!! Please guys.. its about the whole city!! And its only you two who can help us.." The chief pleaded again.. "I assure you!! i give you my word.. No one is gona backstab you this time.."
"I need to have a word with him..." After a long silence Nidhi spoke out..

"What was that suicide Mission thing Armaan?? Tum mujhse bhi jhoot bol rahe thai??" Nidhi threw daggers at him.. "I didn't lied.." Armaan looked away... "Cornil kpeeche jaana is a suicide mission.." He sighed..
"What??" Nidhi jumped up.. "Lekin tum to.." She left her sentence incomplete as she realized it was never Armaan who told her about the details, she herself pulled out a wrong conclusion..
"Tch sss.." Nidhi held her head.. "Speak.." She glared at him..
"I saved Rajveer!! aur maine cornil ko dekh liya tha.. Cornil mujhye nahi jaanta but i was set behind his actions as a backup.. Rajveer chahta tha k agar ussko kuch ho jaye to koi ho jisse sab pata ho lekin wo kisi ki nazron mein na ho!! Maine usska saath sirf isliye diya kyunki mujhe humari files chahiye thi.." Armaan explained himself..
"Khatra barhta ja raha tha!! i wanted you to be out of this so that mujhe jab mauqa mile... main nikal lun!!" He added..
"Wah!!" Nidhi led out a sarcastic laugh.. "What are you now planning to tell them?? She yelled out..
"The truth!! We just can't let mumbai blow up.." He sighed closing his eyes.. "But this time.. things will be according to my terms.." He smirked horrifying Nidhi to death..

Working on a new ArSh OS.. "Break Ke Baad"
Do check that out..
Sameera
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

😳

Edited by sameera_12 - 9 years ago
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am speechless actually, kya dhamkedaar part dia.
Up until when shilpa and armaan sort of clear things out it was going great, loved how nidhi explains it to her and she finally realises that she is being silly in her thinking.. everything was wonderful and it was beautifully written and I love reading all your fanfictions because of its length and once you start reading you cannot stop so i am grateful that you give us long parts (pls continue to so)
no coming to end of the part, dimaag ghoom chuka hai bilkul. Like i was blank and i was like nah it has to be a dream. The story cannot end like this and i know it wont because i have read your previous work and you dont write like this. So i know something is defs cooking in your creative not so little brain. So i do not believe this is the end.. more like REFUSE to believe.
So pls update soon, i know you will be updating soon ;) stop tadpauing is yaar. Us "THE END" ne dimaag ka dahi kar dia hai and raita toh fail ho chuka hai. Sabko sadma lag chuka hai not its time to put us out of our misery PLEASEEE

waiting to hear from you perhaps by a comment, or an update preferably ;)
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME & SHOCKING UPDATE...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

JUST LOVE IT...πŸ˜ƒ

EVERY SCENE IS MIND-BLOWING...⭐️

EVERY SCENE WAS PORTRAIT BEAUTIFULLY...

HAPPY TO KNOW THAT ARMAAN IS FINE...😊

SO THEY WERE TRYING TO USE SHILPA AS ARMAAN WEAKNESS...😑

ENDING SCENE WAS INTERESTING...πŸ˜ƒ

SO UPDATE NEXT PART SOON...😎
Edited by Shubh007 - 9 years ago