Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
update was amazing ...
you beautifully described the relationship between the characters ...
sid was shocked to see the nidhi's avtaar as a spy & she shoot a theif in front of sid... wo bechare k toh hosh hi udd gye...
but he understands her chahe usne kaafi time liya situation ko samjane me...

nidhi gave a reality check to shilpa & her friends on woman empowerment & real life's difficulties & it's situation which realise shilpa armaan's importance in her life... & share her thinking & confusion with armaan... the conversation between armaan-shilpa was really & confessed their love indirectly...

the way u showcased armaan and nidhi relation it was really lovely...

piya also shered her views with padma which also very heart-touching & shows that piya also did many adjustments in her married life...

but at the end how can armaan kill himself πŸ₯Ί... this can not be happen...πŸ˜’... i don't like ending... please don't end it here ... please please please... πŸ˜”change the end... don't kill armaan...
want to see armaan-shilpa's marriage & their life after marriage... pleeaaasee...
Khwahishmalik thumbnail
i can't believe u did this...😭
i loved this story more than any thing and here you ended all this ...
how could you...
plz plz plz plz don't do this to us plz update next part...
--Yashvi-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
haaawww ye kya kia apne???? :(...dis cant b d end of dis beautiful story...
i had read dis chap approx 7 tymes but still it made me cry :( :(...pls pls pls pls pls pls pls yr dont end dis story lyk dis yr...abi to bhut kch rhta h...armaan or nidhi ka secret out in frnt of family, shilpa reaction or unki luv story :(...iska aisa tragic end ni ho skta yr...

u have made a promise in d starting of dis thread dat wid so many twists n turns in d story dis will b luv story of armaan n shilpa so plsss yr plsss dont end it lyk dis...plss plsss plsss plsss plss its a request...plss dont break hopes n hearts of so many yr...al r waiting for ur rply...
pls ye jhtka mt do...we al wanna read it more...plss plss plsss plsss its a request 😭 😭 😭
Edited by --Yashvi-- - 9 years ago
parimala459 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
pls dnt end it here i jst want armaan to be saved nt by nidhi bt by shilpa pls continue it
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aree kuch batao to aage kya hone wale update padh kar to zor ka jhatka zoor se laga hai...πŸ˜”
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for pm
plzz rply that you are continuing
eagerly waiting for your rply
pari1689 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update...
omg ending kya thi...plz don't end this story...always read this story parts 2 3 times nd love to read this story...
plzzz itna jaldi end mat krna
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another dhamakedaar update. Shilpa realized her love for Armaan and confessed indirectly and Armaan caught again in the emotional conflict. Nidhi- Shilpa talk was fantastic. How Nidhi made her understand the reality.

Armaan was pushed to the limit on hearing the news and guess that tripped him over and he lost all hope. But please don't end like this. We have become so involved in this story and want to see Armaan living his life carefree. He deserves that so please continue.

Thanks for the pm.
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After reading this i don't know what should i comment because i m in shock didu...In the beginning
Wow ...it's awesome, blossom, amazing, fantastic, fabulous, flawless and mind blowing update...Just loved it...Beautiful...marvelous..but in end i m shocked...plss arsh ko ek kardo...yeh end mat rakho di...and thanks for the pm..
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
End?? Suddenly?? No way!! Don't try to do this! Its not April! 😑