Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherylrobin thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope u did well in ur exams
i was a silent reader so far ... but i was following this particular larger than life story of urs from past 2.5 years...
it is so amazingly written that i am crazily in love with this story...(although i always feel u are miser when it comes about ArSh Scens)
after the last part i was avidly waiting for ur update and after 2 months when today i saw that u have updated it was like butterflies in my stomach...
but that "The End" i think will take my sleep away...hope that was meant as the end of the part... coz u can't end this FF like this...it is the best written FF i have read and more over in my opinion u wont be doing justice to the story, characters (Arsh basically) and readers if u end it like this...
C'mmon Read the intro on the thread #1 (Badmash Dill...Badmashi to abhi shuroo hi nahi hui)

First of all i am being greedy here when i say that i dont want this FF to ever end...and on a second thought if u r planning to end some day please bahut sare ArSh secens ke threads likne ke baad hi sochna...coz i want ArSh after marriage ... and their parenthood secens as well ;)

So now i am waiting eagerly for ur next update... please do make it quick... or atleast do the anouncement quick as update parhh ke sabki armaan jaise raton ki need udd gayi hogi :)

megha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah kya bakwaas hai... i really really don't like the ending of this ff ... . even in my wild dreams i did not think kei ap apne beautiful ff ki ending aise karogi... plz plz its a request change the ending of this ff ...
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
whoah...sannata cha gaya!!!!!
aur armaan ka dil badmaash bante bante reh gaya...
'the end' ka tag hate toh ye karnama ho...
but the update was amazing ...
you beautifully described the relationship between the characters ...
but aliya takes the cake by her pagalpanti...rohail ko 'beware ' ka certificate mil gaya...

sid to hakka bakka reh gaya hone wali biwi ke karname dekh har...par chalo shock se bahar aa gaya
sid-nidhi ka little romance dekhne ko mila...

armaan seedha malhotra residence (nani ke jhatke bhul gaya) ...
piya presented her logic welll...
ab aage kya hoga pata nahi...
but mujhe shaadi ke baad shilpa ka transformation dekhna tha ...kyunki u said shilpa ki life me entertainment shaadi ke baad ayega...

aur my lovely pair 'ARSH' ...unke deewano ko to aapne dhaka de diya...
kya kya sapne the...
hamari wishes puri kar do yaar!!!!!!!!!

Sriha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls...pls...plsss...pls tell me ki its a dream...a vry bad dream...matlab aise hi khatam kar diya...this is not done...i mean i knw ki every1 has a limit of endurance...lekin u cant end it like this...armaan has seen so much...gone thru hell like literally...nd den phatak se u'll srite something like dis...digest nahi ho raha...
dat aside it was nice update...atleast shilpa has finally made peace with her never ending confusions ki list...nd ofcourse armaan-nidhi relationship was also very sweet...i say relationship nd not friendship coz it is not just mere friendship...der is so much more dan friendship btw dem...i wish i cud have a person with whom i can share such a relationship...Anyways all dat apart a very nice update...

I hope ur exams went grt...nd pls ek baar clear kar hi do if its really the end of the story...

Take care...
keenu thumbnail
Wot the hell yaa. . Plzz dun do this to us. . . I mean Common yaaa plzz. . Its a fabulous ff. .dat we come across so far. . We were waiting since two months. . Nd yoo jus lyk dat. . "the end". . Nooo. .plzz we want more: . More means. . . . Moooreee. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sorreee yaa foh being greedy U cant do this yaa sorre yaa if i hurt yoo,in any way. . . Nd also plz sort out dis confusion. . #ASAP. . . Waiting foh u'a next update. . .
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
W*F let me cool down

kindly tell me this is not the end
please please please

if its end then i wont be able to always smile remembering this story
as i always do with my wife my life

*dissappointed with the end

they didnt even confessed properly

"THE END " AND YOUR MORAL
in the end is like a fear i always felt whenever i thought this BD will end -_-

come on girl u cant do this to me
i dont want this kind of ending

shadi karwa toh deti

:(
PS : i never thought my next comment will be like this
Edited by crazysky - 9 years ago
priyanka2607 thumbnail
hi sam,
hope ur exams went well
kafi dino ke baad comment kar rahi hoon, i know and im sorry for that yaar
aaj update dekha toh i got so excited
jis tareeke se tumne sid- nidhi ka relation dekhaya it was funny but really romantic
the way u showcased armaan and nidhi relation it was really lovely
nidhi aur shilpa ki baat cheet, jaise nidhi ne shilpa ko explain kiya, finally shilpa ko apni galti ka ehsaas hua and she realised that what she could have lost because of her stupid women empowernet thing was really well written
the conversation between armaan-shilpa was really emotional and heart moving
i mean they finally confess that they love each other
i could actually relate myself to it and started crying
it was that real
but when i read the last scene, it was just shocking and i literally became numb and i continued crying
i mean how the hell armaan can shoot himself
i hope jo end mein THE END tha uska matlab is part ka finish hona hai na ki poore ff ka
want to see an HAPPY ENDING sam
please update the next part, don't end the story like this sam
its an request
thank u for the beautiful, emotional yet shocking update

Edited by priyanka2607 - 9 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Luvd it
Plzzz cont asap...dnt end like this plzzz
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part dear
aliya pagal hia..bechara rohail
thnx to muskaa jo usne shilpa ko samjahya k usne koi zyada struggle nai kiya hai
bechara sid nidhi ko aise dekh k darr hi gaya
acha hua armaan ne dono ko samjha diya
n nidhi ne jo shilpa n baaki girls ko bola...amazing...finally shilpa ka dimag clear hua
n armaan shilpa ki baat was awesome
finally dono ne mana k they cant let the other go
n the last part...i dont think k armaan apne aap ko shoot kar paya hoga...nidhi thi na saath usne gun hata di hogi...well thats what i am hoping...
i hope this not really the final end wala the end..yeh kaisa end hua..hope u will clear this out
jaanu013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi..iam a silent reader..one of my friend recommended this ff 6 months back.I instantly fell in love with this story..i read all parts with in a week even though iam in ninth month of my pregnancy..i loved itiam eagerly waiting for the update for one month...happy that both armaan shilpa openly admitted their feelingspls dont make it the end..hoping for arsh marriage and their moments..pls continue soon..sorry for the late comments..u r a beautiful writer..also liked sunn leyna..u r a fabulous writer..