Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sam waiting
ye page hatam hone wala
by ready to reserve your place
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

As soon as conformation from Malhotra's reached Mallik's ear, a hoot for double celebration started amongst the family members.. Rahul was offended as why didn't Annanya or Billy told him that in the morning at the breakfast table or else he would have had his own plate of joy in the meeting!!
"Bakwaas nahi karo tum zyaada!! Jab tak date fix nahi hoti.. yeh baat hum gharwalon tak he rahe gii!! No one should know about it!" She warned about everyone who were there for Sid's wedding!! "Aur chalo.. kaam pe lago bhae!! usske room k renovation ki zimmedaari tum donow ki hai!!" She pointed a finger at Rahul.. "Ahmm.. One question!" Rahul cleared his throat and then asked...
"Nahi!! Ussko ab seedha shaadi ki date he batai jayegii!! Usski shaadi ko le kar mujhe usspe bilkul bharosa nahi hai!" Annanya frowned..
"Arre par usski chutti wagera ka bhi to hoga na masla!!" Rahul argued.. "Sid haina! buss sab pata lag jayega!!" Annanya gave him a meaningful smile and marched away..
"Meri aankh kyun parakh rahi hai mujhe samajh nahi araha!!" Rahul bit his lower lip...

"Haan keh diya!! shaadi??" Shilpa nervously chewed her nails walking around the corners of her room.. "Urghhh!!" Muskaan's louder scowl grabbed her attention and she found her working on the bed with visible frustration on her face.. "Tum itni frustrated kyun ho kuch time se??" Shilpa finally got the time to ask..
"Oh!! Tumne notice kiya!! Thank you very much!!" Muskaan yelled out with sarcasm..
"Sarr kyun rahi ho itna??" Shilpa frowned..
"Kyunki mujhe koi already stablished designer nahi mil raha hai!!" Muskaan gritted her teeth.. "Jab tak mein kisi established, naam wale designer k paas internship nahi karungi mujhe thesis likh k degree nahi milegi!!! I am late for look out you see!!!" She led out a deep breath...
"Oh! mil jayega!! don't worry!!" Shilpa smiled in order to try and motivate her... "Itna asaan nahi hota hai okay??" Muskaan rolled her eyes in frustration.. "Tumhari tarah mera haath pakar k koi mujhe seedhi charhane wala nahi hai iss feild mein... unlike you mujhe to ghissna he padegaa!!" She shook her head..
"Excuse me!!" Shilpa narrowed her eyes...
"What???" Once again looking up Muskaan asked... "Kya matlab hai mujhe haath pakar k seedhi charhane wala?? i am qualified for what i am doing.." Shilpa made a face..
"Qualified to wo hazar log bhi hain jo garmi mein idhar udhar phirr rahe hain aur dhakke kha rahe hain! shayad tumse zyaada qualified honge still unko job nahi mil rahi hai!! They are struggling!! What was your struggle??" Muskaan raised the most general and never discussed point in the house...
"Mera strugg..." Words stopped in Shilpa's mouth when she was about to start as it hurted her ego.. She had nothing to say and Muskaan continued.. "Parhai poori ki aur jiju ki wajah se within as click ek life making drug mil gaya iss project ki soorat mein though... it wasn't because you were his fiance but because you were his student!! Aurrr aisa na bhi hota tab bhi tumne mamoo ko join karna tha!! You havent ever eperienced a struggle in your life!!"
"jese tumne to bohat kiya hai!!" Shilpa backfired..
"Haan to maine kab kaha k maine kiya hai??" Muskaan raised her shoulders carelessly. "Infact! Mera to ab start hua hai!!" She clentched her jaws while punching at the bunch of papers she was working on..

With each passing day, all who landed from Australia and Mauritius were getting suffocated at home.. Nidhi was done hearing typical taunts and rubbish things from each one of the visitor at home, who not just say rubbish but so try and poison her family's mind too... "Oh! to bahar saath rehte thai? matlab office ek hai to.. love marriage hai kya?? matlab akele thai naa ek saath bahar!"
Piya was in another mess! She was feeling like she will explode if she once more have to think 10 times before saying a word.. Who will take what wrong and judge how and even not do anything but same schedule was torturing her... "Mujhe cheekhna hai! chillana hai! kisi ka galla dabana hai!!" She almost pulled her hairs yelling at Vikas.. "Ek to itni garmi ho rahi hai!! Oppar se Aadi tumhe kya masla hai?? saara waqt rona hai!!" She started making a rough bun out of her hairs and yelled at Aadi who was lying down on the bed playing with his rattle toy.. The sound of that toy felt so irritating that Piya just wished to throw it away at once..
Ok Fine! Vikas clearly understands the changes taking place.. Its easy to be not your real self for a while but if things are stretched then it gets annoying and irritating... Here Piya just can not openly put her opinion infront of all and say.. 'I don't agree to this' Being the eldest bahu, she was looked with eyes as if she is some elderly sober woman... who has to be sweet, who will smile! Smile but can not burst into fits of laughter.. That was the perception Piya discovered has formed about her after a visit in some random Malhotra's relatives wedding recently..
She just found out how popular Vikas was amongst the all.. Now everyday after that stupid wedding, one or another visitor appears.. One more fun idiotic thing she heard about herself was.. "Vikas ki wife ko dekhne ka aur ussne milna ka bada shawk tha!!"
"Ab shaadi k itne saal baad, roz meri mu dikhai hogi!!" She gritted her teeth throwing daggers at Vikas who can't do anything else but to hold back his laugh! And even if this was not enough, Aadi has started a new thing.. That wedding was surely a disaster for him where everyone has to choochikoo him in this hot summer... Besides Vikas Piya and Muskaan, it looks like he has taken a pledge not to go in anyones hands... Muskaan was the one Aadi spends alot of time plus Muskaan was also a kids lover...
"Sid k bache!! itna kya masroof ho shaadi ki tayyariyun mein?? gayab he hogaye??" Vikas accused fake over the phone... "Abay shaam ko office se ghar pohcho to mela laga hua hota hai yahan.. phir yahan se bhaag k banda kahan jaye.. Lekinnn mujhe bada maza araha hai bhai!!" Sid grinned..
"Aur mujhe lag raha hai jesa Piya ab mera khoon kar degii!!" Vikas shook his head..
"Hahahaha!! Aj kal Nidhi office ati hai!! full on tappi hui hoti hai... Issne yeh kaha, ussne wo kaha, bla bla bla!! suntati rehti hai mujhe.. haha!! Aur ajj to ghalti se Armaan ka phone agaya tha kisi kaam se busss bahe! phir kya tha? wo jo shuru hui usske oppar.. Usske paas bhi shayad bohat bharaas thi nikaalne ko.. sunate rahe donow ek doosre ko adhe ghante tak!!" Sid laughed out loud...
"Hahahaha!!" Vikas too started laughing... "Acha khair.. kuch dinner ka plan banate hain kahin bahar..." Vikas suggested..
"Haan! main bhi soch raha tha... chalo phir Nidhi se conform kr k batata hun!" Sid nodded and then hung up.. He was also aware of the fact that in order to keep cool and behave normal! A crazy outing is needed for atleast the ladies...

"Aliya tumhara dimagh kharab hogaya hai??" Armaan shouted over Aliya after hearing her new fiasco.. In excitement, she has accepted an special order for preparing her special white silver artificial flowers for a beach wedding ceremony...
"Tum apni utni mehnat aur dill se banati ho yeh sab.. koi zara sa kuch karde tumhare un phoolon ko to agg lag jati hai tumhe.. Beach wedding?? tumhari ankhon k saamne sab barbaad hona hai tumhara kaam! unhun ne sambhal k thodi rakhna hai yeh sab! ek he din mein sab barbaad.. Bardaasht karogi tum yeh sab?? Oppar se koi helping hand bhi nahi hai tumhare paas?? kya soch k tumne yeh order accept kiya hai??" He arched his eyebrows keeping both his hands over his sides...
"Um..mm.." Biting her lower lip nervously, Aliya was now scratching her forhead.. "Main itni excited hogayi thi! yeh sab socha he nahi maine.." She now got panic.. "Aur ab to maine accept kar liya hai... mana bhi nahi kar sakti!!" She jumped up with nervousness..
"Ab bhugto..." Armaan shook his head while filling a glass of water for himself..
"Kya bhugto?? sujhaen mujhe kuch.." Aliya narrowed her eyes at him..
"Madam affat appne paali hai maine nahi!! apphe ko jhelna mubarak ho!!" He held his hands back...
"Nahi naaa..." Aliya made a face irritated..
"Not my problem!!" Waving a bye to her, he got up from his chair and started walking towards the TV lounge..

"Mera mann karta hai khoon kar dun un sab ka..." Nidhi yelled out over the three.. "Kardo!! gossip party saari ki saari!! Tum donow ki shaadi nahi hoti naa? maine to sach mein wapas bhaag jana tha!!" Piya gritted her teeth...
"On hello! Aunty!! Calm down.." Sid shook piya from her shoulder.. "I know tum wahan khul k cheekh nahi pa rahi ho! lekin yeh restuarant hai!!" Sid chuckled..
"Huh!! Ek to is garmi ne pagal kiya hua hai mujhe.." Piya took a deep breath trying to calm herself down..
"Aur kum se kum hum Shilpa ki shaadi se pehle to nahi ja rahe!" Vikas gave another bit.. "Shilpa ne shaadi karni hai?? seriously??" Nidhi arched her eyebrow..
"Kya matlab?? " The trio looked at her with widen eyes..
"Matlab yeh k bhale ussne haan keh di ho! Lekin wo abhi bhi confused hai! Kyunki Armaan ko free fund mein mystery man banne ka itna shock hai k na chahte hue bhi wo confuse ho rahi hai..!!" Nidhi gritted her teeth.. "Aur oppar se Armaan!! Usska kehna hai k mujhe kisi se iss topic pe koi baat nahi karni hai kyunki mera fuse urr jaata hai iss sab se.. Usska issi baat ko le k gussa khatam nahi ho raha k Shilpa ne ussko ghalat assess kiya hai aur wo uss k baare mein aisa sochti hai!! Ultimately break up side he sab ja raha tha but then he cooled down.. He said dekha jayegaa!!" Nidhi huffed...
"Yeh kab hua??" Sid's mouth hung up and Vikas looked at Nidhi as if she was some allien.. "Ussne tumhe yeh sab kuch kaha??" Piya inquired...
"Yaar wo ek project k baare mein kuch discuss kar rahe thai! phir mera usske saath argument hogaya to wo chillana shuru hogaya k tum ladkiyun ko har cheez tedhi kyun sochni hoti hai yeh hai wo hai.. aur phir gusse mein wo yeh sab bol gaya mujhe.. " Nidhi shook her head..
"WTH" Vikas held his head in his palms..
"Maine socha tha k... u know tum mein se kisi se kuch kahun lekin phir ussne mujhe khud he kaha k usska dimagh shayad kuch zyaada he garam hua wa hai so maybe he talked rubbish... jo bhi hai uske aur shilpa k beech ki baat hai so i should better keep my mouth shut and he will sort it out himself when the time is right!" Nidhi explained...
"Le... to phir panga kya hai??" Sid raised his eyes..
"Panga yeh hai k in donow k beech mein proper conversation nahi hai! You see Side Effects of Long Distance relationship!" Vikas chewed his words.. "Ek to wese he nahi jaante ek doosre ko dhung se... oppar se yeh faaltu ki misunderstandings aur conflict of point of views.." Vikas sighed..
"Sorry for the interruption lekin saara masla yahan Shilpa ki Ego aur latest Woman Empowerment k weird idealogies ko le k hain!!" Piya made a face.. "Aur iss mein saath deti hain wo stupid magazines..." Nidhi added... She especially brought this topic to allert Vikas.. She was positive that a middle man was needed and it has to be Vikas.. She at no cost want things to get more screw up between Armaan Shilpa.. The hard times through which Armaan was going through, she was sure he won't be able to concentrate on this story of his life.. Obviously first there is life and then other things.. Right now he was working on saving his life and then there comes relations and other stuff.. The way Shilpa was going, Nidhi was sure one wrong word and Armaan will blast like a volcano so Shilpa has to get in control and only Vikas can do that...

After the dinner, all four were feeling quite relaxed! especially the ladies who felt really good to be their true self.. The girls! not some old women! VikasPiya picked their own route and left for home whereas Sid and Nidhi had some shopping to do...
"Hahaha!! People think at my place k tum mujhe zyaada bardaasht nahi kar sakte!!" Nidhi chuckled while walking along with Sid in the mall... Its been long they were togather in Australia and Mauritius and few habits just developed making them dependent over one another...
"God!! I freak out sometimes when i realize kitne andhere mein kuch baaton k liye rakhna parta hai hum logon ko apni families ko..." Sid shook his head while smiling.. "Lekin phir jab mere zehen mein tumhara aur Armaan ka naam ata hai to i think... arree!!! main to open book hun!!" He laughed only to get a smack over his shoulder by Nidhi...
"Har baat ko bus wohin le jana tum!!" She hit him again...
"Arre yaar tum thanedaarni!! lagti hai tumhara haath chalta hai to zara control mein rakha karo iss ko.." He held her hands togather which she pulled off in a blink.. "To tum nahi jaya karo uss ghatiya topic pe..." She glared at him...
"Acha khair wo sab chodo!! Aurrr mujhe yeh batao.." He took her arm and wrapping it around his pulling her closer again started walking... "What do you think about my mom??" He asked..
"Huh??" Nidhi raised her brow.. "Your mom?? what do i think about her?? kese sawal hai yeh??" She was actually shocked hearing out this from Sid...
"Dekho iss baat mein koi doubt nahi hai k my mom is very strict.. Aurrr poora khandan iss baare mein baat karta hai k God save her bahu!! she very particular about her things and schedules.. " Sid explained shining his dimple..
"Tumhe koi idea nahi hai k strict hota kya hai?? I am confident i can handle it... " Nidhi smiled back at him as they walked out of the mall and headed towards the parking area.. "I Hope so!!" He chuckled...
They kept on talking, giggling and finally when reached the underground parking which seems so silent at the moment.. Out of nowhere someone came pointing a gun at Nidhi.. "Jo bhi hai nikaaal!!" He yelled out at Sid.. Sid freaked out for a moment at he kept the gun on Nidhi's forehead from behind and asked Sid to hurry up..
It took 2 seconds for Nidhi to get back to normal realizing its a commom roadside theif.. "Relax!! main... main nikaalta hun!!" Sid pulled his hands up to avoid any mess and was about to take out his wallet and everything when Nidhi crushed her feet against the theif and next second she has that gun in her hands..
"Bohat shawk hai chori chakari kaa???" She slammed the gun hard on theif's head making him fall and Sid shock... A complete new version of Nidhi was infront of him.. Her postures, her voice, the anger in her eyes...
Things got out of hands when that theif tried to play smart and once again grab that gun and Nidhi simple without a second thought or resist shot him on his leg..
Few Minutes Later, Police was there and the way Nidhi gave her very diplomatic statement acting how a typical bechari she was and how this theif tried to harass her and she shot in self defence made Sid go even madder...
"Tum pagal thi what was that???" He practically yelled at her with all voice he had after they both got out of parking premisis... She didnt say a word letting him freak out and scold her or blast and whetever he wanted to say or do... Few minutes later when he was over she turned to him expressionless... "This is me Sid!! Tum mujhse wahan ek normal ladki ki tarah kahde rehna, kaampna ya rone lag jana expect nahi kar sakte... I Love you! and i am ready to bend down or sacrafise whatever it needs to be with you or make this relationship work!! Par jo tumne dekha wo meri zindagii ki ek aisi sachai hai jisse na main badal sakti hun na mu morr sakti hun!! You have to accept me this way.." She tried to explain him softly...
"Main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahti but... here things are not in my control!! I just cannot be like a normal next door girl!! I am sorry!!" She apologized softly and got out of the car which was standing outside her house... She knew Sid will need time to digest things and think about them... Like she thought before he was a normal guys and needs a normal girl with normal life.. She shot someone infront of him.. okay!! just on the leg but still.. she shot someone infront of him and it was a big thing for him...
After bearing so much she was grown into a woman who will never allow anyone to hurt her or harass her... If someone will fire, she will fire back without even thinking!! It was her nature now...

"Ek add joota maar deti!! goli maar di direct??" Armaan scolded Nidhi over the phone... She just called him to inform what she had done and how this has freaked out Sid..
"Tum kya goli ko le k peeche parr gaye ho?? main Sid ki aur apni baat kr rahi hoon!!" She yelled back..
"Ab obvious had Sid ko to tym lagna he hai... pehle wo kuch digest karega, phir recovery mode mein ayega.. koi bhi hota to ussko jhatka lagg jata!!" Armaan tried to make it sound light so she will calm down and mentally he was planning to call Sid..
"Tumhe lagta hai wo naraz hoga??" Nidhi asked biting her lower lip..
"Well on a serious note.. i have no idea!!" He raised his shoulders.. "But i am upset!!" He added..
"Uhh tumse kisne poocha hai??" She shook her head making a face.. "Tum apni wali ko tackle karo.. maine chupi chupi khabar sunni hai k ussne haan bol diya hai aur shaadi ki date fix karne k chakkar shuru hogaye hain!! Infact your room is under renovation!!" She cheekily told him all..
"Dekho! Reiki, Yoga; everything we learned to maintain our sanity.. sab try krne k baad bohat mushkil se mein thoda normal hua hun!! Ab agar kismat mein shaadi hogi to hojayegii!! Filhaal mujhe meri jaan k laale pade hain!!" He gritted his teeth...
"Then lts better not talk about it!! Tum pani piyo, relax your mind! And i am confident we will won this over!!" She smiled and hung up..

An hour later Armaan was found trying to make Sid understand.. "Tum usski jagah hote to kya tum bhi yehi karte??? tum bhi goli maar dete aise??" Sid was still so so angry.. "Aur sirf yehi nahi hai... wo kuch aur he bann gayi thi uss waqt!! mujhe to laga he nahi main usse jaanta hun!!"
"Sid!! This is US!! Yeh tumhe samajhna padega!! Tumhe iss liye saari sachai nahi batayi thi k tum iss tarah react karo... i agree you are freaked out lekin you have to swallow this down!! Kyunki iss department mein to na wo change ho sakti hai na main!! This is who we are now!! " Armaan was in no mood to provide any false assumptions..
"Kitna sukoon hai tumhari awaaz mein Armaan!!! agar wo marr jata to??" Sid shouted..
"Suno... she also knew where she was shooting!! Kese pistol pakarni hai, kese shoot karna hai we know it all!! we are trained and we are still we!! Tumhe seriously lagta hai hum faaltu mein kisi ko bhi shoot karte phirte hain???" He asked...
"Fine!!! you guys have permissions!! kitnow ko urra chuke ho ab tak??" Sid gritted his teeth...
"Well.. unlike those insensitive Humans!! Hum sirf defence mein uraate hain aur wo bhi poora insaan nahi uraate... haath pair pe goli maar k thoda sa damage aur bus!!" Armaan was very cool with his attitude at the moment..
"Dekho tumhara to hogaya hai dimagh kharab!! let me sleep and will talk to u in the morning!!" With that Sid shut the phone down and taking a sleeping pill drifted off!! He was sure without a pill he won't be able to sleep tonight..

It was almost Mid-Night.. Everyone was fast asleep and Aadi woke up! "Ufff!! kya bacha?? yeh koi time hai uth k khelne ka??" Piya made a face taking him in her lap to feed him.. She usually don't disturb Vikas at Night so that he will be fresh in morning and handle their son while she completes her sleep... She do have a habit to take nap in the eveneing but Vikas when wakes up in the morning then directly lands on bed in the night!! So she usually let him sleep in night peacefully until its very necessary..
Done with feeding him, she took him in the arms and started patting his back lightly so that he take belch and won't vomit.. "Bahar he le jati hun!!" She thought and went outside the room... Coming down the stairs, she was aiming to walk out in the lawn when she saw kitchen lights open and thought to check...
"Mami!! aap iss waqt yahan kya kar rahi hain??" Piya narrowed her eyes on seeing Padma doing something this much late at night... "Kuch nahi beta!! paani peene uthi thi to yaad aya k chane nahi bhigoye hain!! bus wohi kar rahi hun!!" Padma smiled at her.. "Yeh uth gaya hai iss waqt?? tumhari to raat gayi.." Padma giggled looking at Aadi..
"Hehe!! Buss roz almost yehi time hota hai jab mujhe Mauritius itna yaad ata hai!!" Piya smiled shaking her head...
"Kyun?? Mauritius kyun??" Padma inquired while doing her work..
"Kyunki isske saare nakhre sirf mere aur Vikas k saath hote hain!! wahan to main Armaan Aliya kisi ko bhi ja k de ati hun aur so jaati hun!! phir mujhe nahi pata wo jaagte hain, sote hain kya karte hain!!" Piya giggled...
"Hain?? aur unhe jo subha office jana hota hai wo???" Padma looked at Piya with widen eyes..
"Agar yeh kaam zara bhi zehmat hoga naa unke liye... to forun chichcichi shuru hojayegii unki... koi masla thodi hai uss mein.."Piya explained..
"Hmmm..." Padma noded in a yes.. "To... tumhari sab se zyaada kiske saath banti hai??" Padma generally asked..
"Meri??" Piya gave it a thought... "Actually.. sab ki sab se equal hai!! mujhe nahi lagta kisi ki kisi se zyaada banti hai kisi se kum!! Ek doosre ko musibat mein daalna aur phir coverup karna to bhae fashion hai uss ghar mein..." Piya laughed out loud...
"Piya.." Padma suddenly got serious as something striked her mind... "Tumhe lagta hai Shilpa ussi tarah tum sab k beech ghul mil payegii?? mera matlab hai..." Padma tried to explain but Piya cutted her off...
"Mami main bhi akeli family se he ayi thi!! Main mom dad aur mera ek bhai thats it!! Time maine bhi liya hai, ghaltiyaan maine bhi ki hai but i am happy with what i have today!! Jahan tak wo jo nani baat kar rahi thi Aliya unhi ki bachi hai and all stuff... To wo Aliya hai!! i mean Kyun Shilpa ne Aliya ki jagah leyni hai ya Aliya ne Shilpa ki jagah leyni hai?? " Piya asked...
"Maa ko to tum chor do... lekin Shilpa jab apni baat pe arr jati hai to phir wo bohat deir mein realise karti hai k sahi aur ghalat kya tha... Pehle mein bachi hai soch k jaane deti thi lekin ab usski yeh adat pakki hogayi hai!! ussko to samjhana bhi ek musibat hai!!" Padma shared her disstress..
"I guess time will teach her.." Piya raised her shoulders.. "Aur abhi yeh baat nikli hai to please mein appse kuch kehna chahti hun!!" Piya just thought to say this..
"Haan kaho naa..." Padma gave her a nodd...
"Mami!! Mujhe aisa lagta hai k shayad app log sochte hain k mujhse agar kabhi bhi koi ArmaanShilpa k baare mein baat ki jaati hai to main Armaan ka side leyti hun!!" She paused.. "Main sirf yeh kehna chahti hun k haan main leyti hun aur lungii... kyunki.. wo jo ghar wahan hai!! wo maine banaya hai!! main unke saath rehti hun, uthti hun, bethti hun, jaagti hun, soti hun!! wo rishte maine kamaye hain!!" She took a breath going a bit emotional..
"jese main un mein se kisi k khilaaf kuch nahi sunoogii wese he un mein se koi mere khilaaf kuch nahi sune gaa.. Thats how we are bonded!! .. Vikas ne kaha tha Armaan se k Shilpa ko bata de k wo uska dost hai and all lekin Armaan sirf itna keh k wahan se uth gaya k agar Shilpa ne koi ulti pulti baat ki to wo bardaasht nahi karega aur phir masle ho jaenge... so its better wo chup he rahe!!" Piya stopped and Padma kept looking at her... "Aurrr... mujhe yeh bhi pata hai k Nani uss ghar mein rehne aur paison wagera ko le k kuch alag he soch rakhti hain to please app unko kisi tarah se samjha dein kyunki main nahi bolna chahti unse yeh sab..." Piya bit her lower lip looking away...
"Armaan se main pehli baar apni shaadi k din mili thi aur i hated him kyunki Vikas hatt ta he nahi raha tha usse :O " Piya made a face... "Phir mujhe jhatka laga jab Vikas literally snatched away Armaan's pocket.. Gift k naam pe humare honeymoon tickets he daal diye uski pocket pe!! He payed for our tickets aur mujhe itna bura laga tha lekin Vikas ko koi farq he nahi prta tha... he was like huh!! yeh kuch nahi hai... aur to aur jab tak hum wapas nahi aa gaye wo mom dad k paas ruka bhi raha!! Mujhe dewar k naam pe Armaan he mila tha!!"
"Kya???" Padma was shocked over the ticket part...
"Humari tab nahi bani lekin phir yahan par jahgre hue aur hum chale gaye... mere aur Vikas k beech bhi jhagre shuru hogaye thai!! Vikas bohat ajeeb hogaya tha iss sab se aur ek wo aise he ghar se nikal gaya!! Maine Vikas ko aise pehle kabhi nahi dekha tha mujhe samajh nahi aya kissko kahun? kya karun and then i called Armaan... And for a change ussne koi mazak nahi banaya... araam se meri baat suni, mujhe relax karwaya aur usske baad jab Vikas ghar aya to main ussko handle kar payi!! Ahista Ahista sab theek hogaya lekin uss baat ka zikar kabhi dobara nahi hua... Armaan ne kabhi uss baat ko nahi dohraya naa hee vikas se kuch kaha.. And for that thing i respected him!!! We bonded over that!!" Piya explained her part about prefrencial treatments.. "Vikas ka mujhe pata nahi lekin main to ussi ki side lungi.. i know Armaan! I don't know Shilpa!!" She stated clearly...

"Un donow k liye to jese koi baat he nahi hui hai!!" Blabbering to himself, Sid was busy dressing up for the office.. "Goli maar di utha k usski tang pe.. aur to aur wo ban kya gayi thi uss time??? " He slammed his hand hard against the wall...
"Aur wo Armaan!! ussko bhi issi ka side leyna hai!! bajaye ussko samjhane k mujhe samjha raha hai!! huh!!" Sid was still freaking out..

There was zero exchange of words between Sid and Nidhi since last night and now Nidhi was in a mess... she was hell hell worried and now when Sid had not reached office and even not picking up her calls, she was loosing her temper...
It was a bit early and feeling like having a mug of coffee.. group of girls including Shilpa were sitting in the canteen with a magazine in between on the table which was a source of discussion for them at the moment.. "Why should a girl leave her career just because her parents have found a good guy for her?? What about her choices??"
Discussion was so on when Nidhi stepped inside the canteen and placed an order for a very strong and bitter coffee... "Humay join karo naa.." Anjali smiled at her to which Nidhi nodded and joined... "Umm kya discussion ho raha hai??" Nidhi asked as formality keeping her temper in control..
"Uhmm wohi bakwaas in logon ki roz ki... " Anjali shook her head..
"Tumhe chor k aur kisi ko bakwaas nahi lagti yeh..." Sonia rolled her eyes at Anjali... "i mean if your husband gets an offer outside.. no matter how much you love your work, you have to leave it..." Sonia raised her point...
"There are few norms and things in the society you have to follow!! Aise to tum ye bhi bolo gii k shaadi k baad ladke ko ladki k ghar jaana chahaiye!!" Anjali retorted back...
"Mard bacha kyun nahi peda karta??" Its just escaped from Nidhi's mouth making both Anjali and her crack up and other giggle...
"Dekho simple si cheez hai!! har insaan ek jesa nahi hota... adjustments donow ko krne parte hain!! koi kisi kaam mein acha hai to koi kisi kaam mein... you can't compare!!" Anjali tried to explain...
"Agreed!!" Nidhi sipped her coffee...
"So... what u r today! if you havent.. tab tumhari shaadi ki baat chalti to you'd be okay??" Shilpa questioned Nidhi which terribly backfired since Nidhi was already upset and now she felt like Shilpa is back on her own life...
"No 1!!" Nidhi spoke out in a strict tone to all... "Har cheez ki keemat hoti hai!! Duniya mein teen tarah k log hote hain.. Weak, Average and Brilliant!! And its natural.. so instead of fighting from who and what you are.. embrace it and then look at the right direction and opportunities.."
"Women empowerment ka mazak bana diya hai logon ne.. unki mentality meri samjh mein nahi ati... yeh jitni social aur high posts women jinki tum sab misaal leyte ho unki backstory ja k ghar check karlo ek dafa!! Bache ghar sab rull raha hai unka... kyunki unko career k ilaawa kuch dikhta he nahi... har cheez ki ek limit hoti hai!! Mujhe yeh bhi chahiye wo bhi chahiye aisa nahi ho sakta hai!! mere hisaab se nahi chalti hai duniya... If i have to pick one thing! the other has to go.. i just cannot have both!! Yeh duniya ka hisaab hai..." Nidhi was trained and have that power to leave an impact when she gives any speech.. "Empowerment means to give power or authority.. Aur jahan se main dekh rahi hun tum sab k lifestyles k hisaab se you have it all!! Isse zyaada jo tumhe chahiye thats not empowerment! thats eigther greediness or your high egos.. Wo aurat jo kamzor hai, jispe zulm ho raha hai, jo gender discrimination ka shikaar hai! Empowerment is for those.. Unhe isski zaroorat hai! Tum logon ko nahi!!"
"Relax Nidhi!! Tum gusse mein kyun agayi itni??" Anjali tried to calm her down..."O come on yaar!! hadd hoti hai har cheez ki... yeh sab bakwaas pichle kuch dinow se sunn sunn k mere kaan pakk gaye hain!!! Agar itna he choice choice hai to take it and let other thing go... Lekin nahi!! wo bhi nahi karna hai, sirf baatein banani hai! Theek hai bhae career banao you have you rights lekin pleaseee... flexibility bhi to dikhao thodi kuch!!" Nidhi yelled out...
"Ek ladke ka rishta jab tum logon k ghar ata hai to parents aise he to haan nahi kr dete naa tumhare??? uska career, background sab dekhte hain!! to phir??? its your choice k tum ussko haan kaho ya naa kaho ya jo tumhe karna hai wo karo lekin usse kya competetion hai yaar k ussne itna sab kiya hua hai to main kyun naa karun??? usske career ki baat hoti tab bhi sab aise he react karte... Arre bahe!! agar usska career settled hota he nahi to wo rishta kyun bhegte??? Faaltu bakwaas..." Nidhi held her head taking a deep breath leaving everyone in silence.. No one can dare to argue with her..
"Ajj ka din he kharab hai!!" Nidhi shook her head and getting up stormed outside the canteen...
"Kuch ghalat to nahi kaha ussne... haan wo kisi baat ko le kar pareshaan thi gussa humpe nikaal gayi wo alag baat hai!!" Anjali supported Nidhi but Shilpa went in some deep thoughts...

Falling down on her chair in the cabin, Nidhi practically started crying.. How Sid was reacting was killing her... Her phone rang which she immediately took if its Sid but her face fell when she saw it was Armaan...
"See.. hum nahi deserve karte ek normal life.. We deserve to be unhappy and alone!!" She didn't let Armaan talk..
"Ni thoda to waqt de yaar ussko... Ussko jhatka laga hai!! Aur tum bhi to out of control hojati ho!!" He tried to calm her down..
"Huh!!" Nidhi lead out a sad smile... "Tumhe pata hai? bahar ladkiyaan baat kar rahi hain k how lucky i am.. itna kuch acheive kiya hua hai maine... huh!! unhe kya pata kese kese keemat chukai hai iss sab ki... manzil sab ko dikh jati hai!! raaste ke baare mein koi nahi sochta!" She sniffed wiping away her tear..
"Tum pareshaan kar rahi ho ab mujhe... Don't do this!! please yaar!!" Nidhi's voice was enough to make Armaan disturb.. "Armaan!! kyun hum automatically jisko dill dete hain usko yeh right bhi de dete hain k wo humay hurt kare?? poori tarah se torr de??" She asked..
"Hahh!! Acha sawal hai!!" He sighed... "But you are a strong girl!! Tum itna kuch jhel gayi yaar.. Sid ka thda gussa nahi jhel sakti???" He rubbed his forehead and asked..
"Gusse ki baat nahi hai... baat ye hai k ussko lagta hai maine jo kiya wo ghalat tha!! Lekin ab yeh mere control mein nahi hai Armaan!! Maine itna torture jhela hai k ab koi koi bhi mujhe kisi bhi tarah ka nuksaan pohchane ki koshish kare to maine nahi chup reh sakti... Wo fully loaded gun mujhpe point kiya hua tha!! Sirf darane k liye koi loaded gun nahi point karta hai!!" She provided him with few details...
"Hmmm..." He nodded in a yes.. "Mujhpe nikaal do gussa!!" He gave her an option... "Huh!!" She led out a sad laugh.. "Bahar Shilpa Anjali sab pe nikaal k ayi hun!! Ab sorry alag ja k bolna padega!!" She led out a deep breath...
"Kya sunadi un logon ko??" His eyes widen up...
"Arre wo..." She stopped... "Actually jo bhi bola bilkkul sahi bola!! no sorries!!" She gritted her teeth... "And yes you were Right!! Shilpa pe wo trust tumhe hai jis ke naate tumne usse meri aur Sid ki shaadi wali baat share ki thi.. lekin wo trust jiski bina pe tum apna itna bada raaz share karo.. wo sirf tumhe tumhari biwi pe hona chahiye!!" And finally she agreed with him on this point..
"Yaar!! agar main ussko kisi khatre mein ghaseet raha hota to batana banta haina?? lekin main kitni baar samjhaoon k main usse apni uss zindagii mein shamil karne ki khwahish rakhta hun jahan yeh sab tension he naa ho!! I don't know tumhe aisa kyun laga k main usse kabhi bhi kisi khatre mein daalne ki sochunga??" He shook his head..
"Mujhe pata hai sab khatam karne k baad he shaadi karoge tum!! lekin jo bhi ho!! main bus itna keh rahi hun k is baat ko usse na share karne pe tum ek dum sahi thai!!" She pressed her lips togather..
"Hmmm..." He nodded.. "Chalo ab main nikalta hun!! and relax! don't panic! jo bhi hoga phir mujhe batana!!" He warned and hung up... "Ab apni jaan bachao!" He told himself..

"Wo mere liye aise he pareshaan hojati hai jaise abhi main usske liye ho raha hun! Hehh.. Main chahta hun wo mere liye pareshaan na ho aur phir usse kahe bina mera guzara bhi nahi hota! Ajeeb si zindagii hai, Ajeeb sa rishta hai! (Armaan Mallik)

Hearing a knock on the door, Nidhi raised her head up while wiping her tears only to find Shilpa standing at front.. "Ummm.. i am sorry yaar!! Mera mood off tha, apni he tensions mein thi so i just... mujhe wahan bethna he nahi chahiye tha.." Nidhi apologized for her behaviour before Shilpa could even start..
"Main wohi poochne ayi thi.. R U Okay??" Shilpa bit her lower lip while approaching Nidhi's desk..
"Haan.. " Nidhi looked away.. " i am okay!" She tried to compose herself.. "Tum.. betho naa."
"Kuch share karna chaho gii? " Shilpa asked softly..
"Nahi bus.. hmmm!" Nidhi took a deep breath.. "You know shilpa! kisi pe guzri koi kahani sunn kar apne views dena! unpe taras khana aur chand baatein keh k ussko bhool jana bohat asaan hota hai! Jisspe beet ta haina? wohi jaanta hai! samajhta bhi wohi hai!" Fresh tears appeared in Nidhi's eyes..

"Sid shayad mujhe jaanta hai! Lekin samajhta Armaan hai! Poori duniya ek taraf aur apna dill uss ek shaks k saamne khol k rakh dena ek taraf! Usspe bharosa karne k liye mujhe wajah nahi chahiye,, usse kuch kehne k liye mujh sochna nahi parta! Main jaanti hun wo sune ga, samjhe ga! wo mujhe dhoka nahi dega, wo mujhe judge nahi karega.. Usse kitna bhi larr lun wo beech raaste akela chor kar nahi jayega! Usse mere ansoon nahi dekhe jaate! Usse nafrat hojati hai har uss ek shaks se jo mujhe dard de, jo meri ankhon mein ansoon laye! (Nidhi Verma)

"Kahan kho gayi?" Shilpa clicked her fingers in front of Nidhi..
"Huh??" Nidhi came in her real world.. "Kuch nahi.." She shook her held.. "Shilpa! ek baat ka sach sach jawab dogi?" Nidhi asked politely.. It always happens, infront of his(Armaan) problems, she forgets hers..
"Kya?" Shilpa smiled..
"Kya tum Armaan ko chahti ho??" Nidhi looked straight in her eyes.. her question was to the point and it just shook shilpa from inside.. "Main jaanti hun tum pyaar nahi karti abhi usse.. Tum pyaar kar he nahi sakti usse.. Kyunki pyaar to waqt k saath, ek doosre ko jaane aur samajhne k baad hota hai! Pehli nazar mein sirf chahat hoti hai! ek chehra, ek personality pasand ajati hai!" Nidhi explained herself before Shilpa arrives to some wrong conclusion..
Shilpa kept looking at Nidhi without a blink.. The lady who gave almost all girls a reality check outside, girls got scared of her, was now again so sweet, so polite... "Kya tum Armaan ko chahti ho?" She again asked..
"Agar main nahi chahti hoti.. to phir main iss rishte k liye haan kyun kehti?" Shilpa questioned back.. "To phir tumhe usse chirr kyun hone lagi hai?" Nidhi's next question was a shocking one..
"Chirrr???" Shilpa looked at her with widen eyes.. "Haan chirr!! Tum har jagah, har waqt Armaan Armaan sunti ho! Rahul Rohail ko bhai bhai karte sunti ho.. tum sochti ho k sab ko Armaan ki he kyun poochte hain? Shayad tum khud ko usse compare bhi karti ho k main kya hun? ya kya main kuch nahi hun jo sab Armaan k peeche he lagay hain!" Might sound sour but all Nidhi said was so true! Shilpa looked down at the desk as if she was a kid and Nidhi had caught her red handed!
"Aisa mat socho.." Nidhi already knowing the answer started... "Mera sirf yeh andaza tha aur tumhari jhuki nazar bata rahi hai k i was right! Lekin Shilpa.. Kya tumne kabhi janne ki koshish ki hai k kyun hai yeh sab? Akhir uss Armaan Mallik mein kya hai? kyun wo jisko ek baar mil jaye usse wo phir bhulaya nahi ja sakta? Kyun tum wajah janne k bajaye uss insaan ko nahi janna chahti? usske saath reh kar?" Nidhi was very calm and careful wih her words..

"Haan jhoot he hoga agar kahun k usse mohabbat nahi hai! Mohabbat hai! Bohat Mohabbat hai! Lekin aisi Mohabbat jo kisi ko samjhai nahi ja sakti.. Mujhe wo nahi chahiye usski khushi chahiye.. Wo khush rahe, pareshaaniyun se door rahe, khatron se door rahe!... Logon ko samjha nahi sakta hai kyunki unki nazar main ladka ladki jinka koi khooni rishta nahi hai, unke beech mohabbat ka matlab yeh hai k wo saath rahen, ek doosre ko chahen... Log yeh nahi samajhte k ek Mohabbat wo bhi hai jahan ek doosre ko nahi ek doosre ki khushi ko chaha jaata hai! (Armaan Mallik)

"Shilpa har uraan ki, har ek choice ki, har ek saans ki keemat hoti hai! Agar log mujhe successful dekh k andaza lagate hain to wo ghalat hain! Mere baare mein wo kuch nahi jaante.. tum bhi kuch nahi jaanti!" Nidhi smiled as if she was remembering something.. "Maine kaha naa.. embrace yourself! Main bohat darpok aur reserved, apne andar bund rehne wali ladki thi! Agar kuch talent tha bhi to wo dikhane se darti thi..." She paused..
"Phir meri life mein Armaan Mallik naam ka ek shaks aya! benefit yeh tha k ussko jaanti thi.. usse kahin mili thi lekin tab ajnabee tha.. Usske saath kaam start kiya! Darr nahi tha k wo mere baare mein kya sochta hai? wo mujhe kya samajhta hai? kyunki main khud ko kuch nahi samajhti thi... ussne mujhe kaam sikhaya, dosti hogai.. phir usske saath saath he waqt guzarta gaya aur transform ho k main yeh Nidhi ban gayi!!" A smile appeared over Nidhi's face..

"Shilpa maine Armaan k ilaawa kabhi kisi k saath kaam nahi kiya.. mujhse aur kisi k saath kaam hota bhi nahi hai.. Armaan k saath ya uske under! Isse bahar mere parr kutt jate hain! Yeh meri weakness hai and i am okay with that... Tumne poocha tha k Sid proposal pehle ata to??" She pressed her lips togather.. "Main tab bhi haan kehti kyun main Sid ko chahti hun! Aurr naseeb se kum zyaada ko kisi ko nahi milta.. haan mehnat poori karni chahiye.. so jo hun! wo main hun!" Nidhi ended her story..

"Main chahti hun usse wo saathi mile jis saath wo phir se jee uthe! usse apne chehre mein jhooti ya zabardasti ki muskurahat na sajani pade.. Agar Shilpa aur kuch nahi to kum se kum wo ek ladki hai jo usse pagal kar deti hai! distract kar deti hai! jiske baare mein wo sochne lagta hai to phir usse yeh yaad nahi rehta k aur kitna khatra, aur kitni musibatein uske sir pe mandla rahi hain! Iss waqt bhi jab usski zindagii ki bazi lagi hai, Shilpa ne usse pagal kiya tha aur phir wo gussa ho ya aur kuch lekin wo thodi deir k liye khud k baare mein bhool gaya tha.. Yeh ek ladki hai jo ya to usse abaad kar degi ya phir barbaad! (Nidhi Verma)

"Tumhari kisi choice ko question karne ka mujhe koi haq nahi hai.. buss yeh keh rahi hun k jo bhi manzil chuno usska raasta dekh lo.. Main keh sakti hun kyunki main wo duniya ghoom kar arahi hun! Mujhe Armaan Mallik mila tha wo main yahan pohunch gayi! Zaroori to nahi har kisi ko wesa he koi mil jaye.. Isliye nashukri mat bano!! Tumhare paas sab kuch hai, tum jab chahe yeh sab hasil kar sakti ho.. Lekin please apni choices ko doosron ki zindagii k saath mat joro.. Tum Armaan se shaadi tabhi karna jab tum dill se chaho! Aur agar tumhe lagta hai k wo tumhari priorities ka hissa nahi hai.. to usse jaane do! Kyunki ek saath to sab milta nahi.." Nidhi sighed..

"Wo mujhse wesi he Mohabbat karti hai jesi k main usse.. Mujhe pata hai wo mujhe ek aam insaan ki tarah jeete dekhna chahti hai! Mujhe yeh bhi pata hai k iske liye usse jo ban parega wo karegi! Wo meri problems k beech apni problems bhool jati hai aur mujhe usski problems solve karna shayad acha lagta hai! (Laugh)... Mujhe gussa ussi pe karna hota hai aur main ussi ko duniya jahan se baatein sunata hun kyunki wo main jaanta hun wo mujhe judge nahi karegii.. usse raaz rakhne atay hain! usse keh k dill halka hojata hai! Kabhi sharmindagii nahi hoti kyunki wo bhi aisa he karti hai! wo mere jesi he hai aur mujhe kabhi nahi bhool sakta k jab maut ko khuli ankhon se ata dekh raha tha wo mere saath khadi thi! (Armaan Mallik)

"Tum itni gehraai se kese??" Shilpa left her sentence incomplete..
"Maine kaha naa har cheez ki keemat hoti hai! Main gehri isliye hun kyunki har wo keemat jo maine chukai usspe meri nazar thi! Shayad jo ab tak tumne chukaya uspe tumhari nazar nahi thi! Warna tum itni confused nahi hoti life mein.." Nidhi smiled softly..

"What the hell am i doing to her??" Sid again held his head before getting inside the cabin.. He heard a bit of Nidhi Shilpa talk and it was very evident how much his behavious has effected Nidhi.."Mujhe sab kuch to pata tha pehle se.. sirf kal ka incident dekh k main aise.. O GOD!!" He slammed his head against his palm.. "Pata nahi kya kya jhela hai in logon ne to practically!!" Sid felt like thousand pins pinching with with just the thought...
"Wo issi liye divorce chahti thi! mujhse bhaag rahi thi! Maine agay barh k haath thama tha... Aur ab aise react kr k main ussko reasons de raha hun k wo kitni sahi thi!!" He scolded himself.. "Shoot!!" Slamming his head, he moved away from the cabin for a while and soon after Shilpa left, he walked forward...
Hearing the noice, she slowly raised her head and on finding Sid at the door, she got straight... He saw those brimming tears in her eyes which she quickly wiped away with the help of her hands..."Isse pehle k tum kuch bhi kaho... let me tell you i don't regret shooting him!!" She spoke out bitterly while standing up from her chair..
"I am sorry Nidhi!! Mujhe aise react nahi karna chahiye tha.." He apolozied about not picking up her calls and there that strong fearless woman just fell into his arms and burst into a pool of tears.. "Nidhi!!" He was shaken by the fact how it had effected her and now it was another mess to calm her down... This chirpy, bubbly always smiling girl can be so sensitive was a new side to see.. "You stepped in this mess with your own will Siddhant Mallik!!" She held his collar.. "Maine khud kabhi nahi kaha tumse meri life mein ane k liye!! Just because i care and you are important to me doesn't mean tum iss tarah se mujhe hurt karoge..." She looked in his eyes..
"I am sorry!!" He couldn't do anything but just to apologize and hug her.. "Lekin main bohat darr gaya tha Nidhi! Maine apni poori life aisa kuch apni ankhon k saamne nahi hote dekha... It was..uhhh.." Sid closed his eyes tight...
"To tum baat karte mujhse.. gussa karte!! Lekin iss tarah mujhe ignore karne ka main kya matlab lun??" Nidhi asked in a strict tone while getting out of the hug...
"Yaar Nidhi please.. Jese tumhe lag raha hai mujhe tumhe samajhna chahiye tha... wese he tum mujhe bhi to samajhne ki koshish karo.. Sunne aur samne hote dekhne mein farq hota hai!!" Sid tried to make her understand..
"Maanti hun!" Nidhi nodded in a yes.. "Tumhe time chahiye tha tum leyte... Par tumne mujhse baat karna to door mera phone bhi uthana gawara nahi kiya.. So, is it you way of handling a situation?? Ajj bata do taake kal ko agar kisi musibat main hun aur tumhari zaroorat pade to apna time waste na karun main.." Nidhi spatted out... There was no way she was letting this action of him go easy...

"Aur phir wo yaad ajata hai! Hazar jhagron k baad, ek doosre ko hazar baatein sunane k baad.. 'mujhe tumse koi baat he nahi karni hai' kehne k baad.. phir bhi wo pehli baar mein he phone utha leyta hai! 'Tum theek ho?' aur phir jab tak usse yaqeen na hojaye.. wo sawal karta rehta hai!... Aur phir wo un tamaam doston se alag hojata hai jinse ek baar jhagra karne k baad hum dobara zindagii main milna nahi chahte aur phir milte bhi nahi.." (Nidhi Verma)

"I said i am sorry!!" Sid held both of her hands and the way he looked in her eyes she lost it.. Suddenly anger got replaced by some un named emotion.. Automatically her head rested down over his chest and her eyes closed down.. It felt so soothing and relaxing..

"Zindagii mein shayad koi ek he hota hai jo dard bhi deta hai aur usspe marham bhi lagata hai! Aur magically usske marham lagate he dard bhool jata hai jesa kabhi utha he nahi! Yeh wo shaks hai jiski sirf khushi nahi bal ke usse bhi chahti hun! Usske saath zindagii bitane ka, usse tung karne ka, usse pyaar karne ka khawab dekhti hun! Mohabbat isse bhi hai aur yeh Mohabbat bilkul alag hai usse jo main Armaan se karti hun! Sid wo akela shaks hai jo mujhe baaki poori duniya bhula deta hai! Aur phir mujhe usske saath k siwa aur kuch nahi chahiye hota!" (Nidhi Verma)

"Kya tum Armaan ko chahti ho?" Nidhi's voice was still ringing in Shilpa's ears.. It was 1 in the Night.. Everyone was fast asleep and she was struggling with her thoughts since she was back.. Chaos in the house didn't let her be alone..
In this hot summer, heavy rain brought her outside up on the roof.. She wanted to soak herself with this rain, lie down on the roof and let this rain fall on her.. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath..
"Kya tum Armaan ko chahti ho?" Nidhi's voice once again boomed inside her ears and rain led her to recall their very first meeting.. "R U okay?" His voice sounds still fresh and his touch can be felt over her arm which he held to save her.. She was wet and transparent of her dress but he didn't even dare to pay a look to her..
She felt his fingers between hers.. He held her hand tight and ran to search for some place of shelter..Their second Rain meeting when their car got stuck and he took her to a hotel room.. Awkward moments but she was safe with him.. Not a single moment when he tried to get close to her physically.. Their secret away from family about the one room! He was out almost the whole time to let her be comfortable.. "Darwaza andar se bund kar leyna!" His voice echoed inside her ears when she was going inside bedroom to sleep and he was still in the TV room..
"Will you ever regret it?" She almost shivered with the 3rd memory.. Surely it was the most memorable moment of her life.. They kissed!
"Wo jo mere ek call pe mujhe bachane agaya! Mujhe kisi k haathon kabhi ruswa nahi hone diya! Mera bharosa kiya! Waqai, zindagii mein kitne aise log hote hain jo humay ruswai se bachane ajate hain? " She asked herself.. She got up and sat down when she realised she was crying.. Why? She tried to shake her heart and found she was missing him...
"Sirf Armaan k mamle mein he aisa kyun hai mere saath?? Jab wo saamne hai, saath hai, bina kuch kahe mujhe apni ore khenchta hai! Aur jab wo nahi hai, Mujhe... mujhe kese sach mein kuch hojata hai!" She confessed to herself..
"Lekin kya hai?? kyun mujhe wo itna mysterious lagne lagta hai? Nidhi ghalat to nahi thi.. main waqai chorr gayi thi!! Kya maine sach mein unhe apna competetion samajhna shuru kar diya tha?? Tch... Akhirr masla kya hai??" She yelled out.. The more she was thinking, the more she was getting confused.. "Main kya chahti hun?? Mujhe kya chahiye??" She heaved.. Strings of fear started to panetrate inside her..
"Aur agar tumhe lagta hai k wo tumhari priorities ka hissa nahi hai.. to usse jaane do!" Again Nidhi's voice echoed in her ears and thsi time she got up to stand over her feet with a jerk "Nahi..." She shouted.. Just the thought that he will go away from her life brought storm inside her.. Heart got heavy and tears started flowing out.. She wasn't in her control anymore.. All the moments spent with him started revolving around her as if they got lost somewhere these days and now they are back..
Without a sound something broke inside her.. It was the faith! A for granted faith that he will always be there! And Nidhi's word destroyed it.. Feeling that he could be lost forever! She felt her heart closing down..
He was the first man she went crazy over.. Like a granted wish, he just landed over her lap without a single effort and maybe that is why everything felt so easy.. A girl who was never ever in her life put in a situation where she has to sacrafise something in order to get another.. For the first time fell in a place like that.. The uneasiness inside her took volumes and now she was found walking here and there to find some peace.. No! she don't want to sit down, she don't want to go inside.. she wants darkness! she wants a place to hide where no one will see her, she wants that rain to pour as much as it can over her.. "Armaan!" escaped out of her mouth between her tears.. She wants Him!
Maybe he was like a granted wish easily falling over her lap but it was enough to encourage her feelings grow strong for him, to sell her heart to this man! Loosing him was no choice.. Atleast not for her.. And she wants to hear his voice.. She needs his conformation! She needs to hear if he has any complains! She needs to hear everything from his mouth!

Kab tak ye tanha raah chale ga
Kab tak wafa ko yun bewafa mile ga
Saamne nahin per dil mein raho na
Baatein hain dil ki dil se suno na

Like a mad girl, she ran downstairs.. water keep driping from her dress, her body but who the hell cares about it? Holding the knob of the door she stopped.. "Huhh!!" she tried to catch some air and slowly opening it went inside.. Muskaan was sleeping and it was dark.. AC was full making her shiver more.. Without wasting a single second, she took her mobile and she was out again.. It was important to talk to him right away! To hell with the time, to hell with what he think or even if she is disturbing him.. His voice needs to be heard.. 'What if Vikas was right? Yes, he only called once after going away.. Break Up! Nooo!!!" A voice inside her kept on shouting loud..

"Ahmm..hmm" Rubbing his eyes, he woke up with a jerk.. Phone calls in MidNight are always indication of some problem and his problems are never small! They are always large and heavy!
"Shilpa?" He frowned.. "Hello?" He answered the call only to hear a sniffing sound.. "Shilpa! are you okay?" He got worried.. "Mujhe.. mujhe baat karni hai appse.." He heard her between her hiccups.. "Tum ro kyun rahi ho??" He got out of his bed.. Now what can he do if this girl has got the power to make him restless even with her little sniff.. "Aapne mujhse kyun nahi poocha?? Jab maine shaadi k liye inkaar kiya to apne mujhse uski wajah kyun nahi poochi??" Some sort of stubborness was there in her tone..
"Shilpa..." She was making him hell confused... "Tum kya baat kar rahi ho?"
"Appne mujhse wajah kyun nahi poochi?? Appne kyun mujhe nahi roka?" Now her voice was loud and accusing one.. "App kyun kuch kabhi nahi kehte Armaan???" She cried..
"Shilpa! u r scaring the hell out of me!! Hua kya hai?? tumse kisi ne kuch kaha??" He tried to maintain his tone and in real a wave of some unknown fear jumped inside him..
"Mujhe jawab chahiye..." She yelled at him...
Few seconds of silence passed between.. he don't know what to say... "Kyunki mujhe tumhara faisla janna tha! Main nahi chahta tha k kisi dabaw mein a ke tum koi faisla lo!" He spoke out in a low tone..
"Appne bhi to mujhse nahi kaha k app kya chahte hain? Apne baar baar wohi kaha jo ghar wale chahte thai!" He closed his eyes tight.. She was doing something inside him.. "Maine tumse kabhi aisa kuch nahi kaha jo ghar wale chahte thai!! Maine wo kaha jo main chahta tha!" He spoke out slowly.. "Huhhh.." he sighed walking outside in the terrace.. "Bohat thuk gaya hun main Shilpa!! Bohat kuch hai! Bohat si baatein hain jo main sirf kisi ko apni zindagii main shamil kar k usse kehna chahta hun!" He paused.. "Mujhe tumhare career se kuch leyna deyna nahi hai... tumhari choice hai tumhe jitna agay jaana hai jao! Mujhe nahi yaad maine tumhe kabhi bhi aisa kuch kaha jisse tumhe lagay main tumhe bandh k ghar pe bitha dunga... Mujhe nahi pata tumhe kahan se mere baare mein ghalat fehmiyaan hogayi hain!" He shook his head...
"Appne mujhse direct a ke kyun nai poocha?? Agar gussa bhi tha to mujh pe kyun nahi kiya??" She again started crying...
"Tum ro kyun rahi ho yaar??" His tone turned concerning one again... "Shilpa tum mujhe pareshaan kar rahi ho! Mujhe batao kisne kya kaha hai tumse??" He asked again but got no reply.. All he could hear was her poor sniffs between her cries... Tired, he started again.. "Mere kuch kehne se tum wo nahi batati jo tumhare dill mein tha! Maine jo suna, samjha.. uske baad main chahta tha k tum apne mind mein clear ho jao!! Shilpa... thopi hui cheezein nibhana mushkil hota hai... Aur khushi se apnaya hua asaan! Maine Rishton ko humesha ehmiyat di hai aur inke peeche bohat badi badi keematein bhi chukai hain! Career, Paisa! Ye meri priority list mein sab se akhir main atay hain!!" He paused..
"Maine yeh nahi keh raha k maine ab tak jo kiya hai sahi kiya hai... shayad haan mera tareeqa tumhare saath ghalat ho! shayad main tumhe theek se na samajh paaya hon! Lekin main kya karun agar mujhe apne kamaye rishton k choot jaane se khauf ata hai to?" He had no idea how much he should say or what he should say.. He was feeling low and kind of a weight was lifting up as he was speaking all this to her..
"Mere liye yeh rishta keemti hai!! Main kisi bhi keemat pe isse khona nahi chahti!!" He heard her more like a whisper..
"Main tumhe chahne laga hun Shilpa!!" He closed his eyes and confessed.. "Shaadi se pehle na chahte huw bhi bohat paas agaya hun tumhare... Isliye zaroori tha k kuch cheezein tumpe chor dun! unka faisla tum karo.. Mujhe tum apni taraf khechti ho aur mujhe ane wale kal pe koi bharosa nahi!! Jis din tum meri ho jao gii wo har baat jo tum sunna chahti ho, ya main kehna chahta hun sab keh dunga!! Lekin abhi main door rehna chahta hun!! Please..." A silent tear escaped his eyes aswell...
"Agar main ab bhi shaadi k liye haan nahi karti to??" Slowly she questioned after a long pause keeping her hand over her heart praying not to hear what she was thinking..
"Hmmm..." He took a deep breath.. He got what was cooking up in her mind.. In a second he made up his mind of not giving her any false hope.. "Maine faisla kismat pe chor diya tha! Na main tumpe apne saath excess baggage k taur pe kuch thopna chahta hun! Na main tumhe khona chahta hun! Busss... tum mujhse aur mat poocho! Main nahi samjha sakta.. kuch baatein tumse nahi kar sakta! " He held his head with one hand.. Life sucks!! This relationship with Shilpa has already started consuming him...
Don't know how many silent moments passed by between them.. Her hiccups turned slow and tears stopped.. "Mere liye yeh rishta ahem hai! Main isse khona nahi chahti!!" She whispered out.. "Pehli baar mujhe zindagii mein aisa laga jese main bilkul khali ho gayi hun! Main zindagii main kuch bhi karne k laiq nahi rahungi agar yeh rishta mujhse choot gaya to..." Tears again started brimming in her eyes..

Sanse dil ko ab na aye
Ye judai raas na aye
Dharkan bin dil kia rakhna
Is se lon mein jaan chura

His eyes were tightly shut after hearing out what she said.. This was exactly what he never wanted to hear from her.. She meant each and every word she said and he knew it! Her questions, her cries, the shiver in her voice.. Everything was telling him that she just discovered she has deeply fallen in love with him..

Satisfied, Shilpa was finally able to sleep.. She grope her heart and Armaan Mallik came out flying from it! Everyother thing went into gutter, now all she wants is him! First him and then anything else.. And best to get him is to tie a knot with him engaging him with her for a life time... Hopes automatically got up! She was able to see what she had no idea why she was not seeing before.. The man who made Nidhi Verma! The man who turned Aliya into something she never expected! How and Why will he ever turn her down? All the flaws and problems took a back bench!

On the other hand Armaan's sleep vanished away in a thin air... He hates to feel weak and This girl was making him weak... More he wants to live, more he hates to go on that suicide mission from where his return is doubtful.. It was really very strange that all he mouthed always was family family, mom dad, brothers etc.. And this girl clearing the crowd came on top suddenly.. He wished to live more for her.. He wished to save himself for her.. And this was freaking him out!

Alvida aye dil, Alvida aye dil
Alvida Alvida Alvida
Alvida aye dil...
Alvida Alvida Alvida

"Aur phir Rishte aur ajeeb hojate hain!! Puraana har ilzaam, har wajah bemaine hogai bus uski ek baat se.. Usse mujhe kho dene ka darr hai! Aur mujhe?? Mujhe kya kya kis kis cheez ka darr hai maloom nahi... lumbi list hai! Usse door hone ka tay kiya to wo khud he chal kar mere kareeb agayi! Uski life barbaad nahi karna chahta! Lekin wo khud ba khud mujhse jese jurr si gayi hai! (Armaan Mallik)

Three Days Later..

It was 2 in the night... Everyone at Malliks was sound asleep when Armaan Mallik walked inside the Mallik premises.. He had few final unfinished businesses and he was there... Knowing very well that all of the rooms will be occupied, he quietly peeped inside his parent's room in the dark who seemed sleeping motionless...
"Beta couch sambhal le.." He told himself and keeping his one and only hand bag down, pulled away his jacket and settled down on the couch... It was too hot outside and here in the AC it felt so so relaxing...

Waking up in the morning.. Annanya lazily shut the alarm off and got out of the bed.. "Armaan!!" She rubbed her eyes on passing by the couch.. Opening her eyes properly, she walked up to him and nudged him.. "Armaan!!"
"Uhhmmm.." Getting disturbed from his sleep, he slowly opened his eyes and on seeing Annanya closed again.."Hii Mom!!" He spoke out in the sleeping tone...
"Tum kab aye??" She asked..
"Raat mein.. Abhi sone dein mujhe bohat neend rahi hai mom!!" He turned his side to another direction...
"Acha utho yahan se... bed pe ja k leto!!" She tried to make him wake up again..
'Tch!! kyaaa??" He whined and atlast went towards the bed, covered himself till head with the conforter and drifted off... "Pagal!!" Annanya shook her head and went inside the washroom...

Few Hours Later, Billy was busy making his tie standing in front of the mirror and Annanya was standing infront of her open wardrobe to set few things right! "Ek to iss ladke ka kabhi kuch pata nahi chalta!! Biwi he a ke theek karegi issko isski!!" Billy shook his head eyeing Armaan who was still sleeping like a baby.. "Kuch pata hai? kitne dinow k liye aya hai yeh??" Billy questioned Annanya who was still giggling at his previous comment..
"Nahi! koi baat he nahi hui meri isse.." Annanya replied while putting the hanger inside..
"Mom!! mera yeh button nikal gaya hai!!" Rahul came shouting with his sleev button in his hand.. "Araaam se.." Annanya glared at him for shouting.. "Oh!!" Rahul stopped on the door step on seeing Armaan sleeping peacefully on the bed.. "Ek to agar aadmi bata k ajaye to koi masla hai kya??" Rahul frowned stepping inside and handed over the button to Annanya..

There are few fimiliar voices who sometimes don't disturb you at all.. They don't carry a dangerous vibe or allertness in them.. Home is after all sweet home and this was the reason why no voice was effecting Armaan and he was sleeping deep..

"Good Morning!!" Rohail wished everyone while coming downstairs.. Kind of a mela was going on everyday in the house due to Sid's wedding preprations.. "Rohail! Annanya ko bula k lao zara.. mujhs kaam hai.." Dadi ordered him as soon as she saw him..
"Jee!!" Nodding he instead of taking a chair at the breakfast table, went head towards the corridoor to call her..

The irritating loud sound of his mobile ring brought him out of his sleep.. "Uhhmmm!!" Making a sleepy sound, he stretched his hand and moved in random directions trying best to get it without opening eyes.. "Hello??" He answered the call still in his sleep.. Putting the mobile on loudspeaker, he kept it beside his face over the pillow and continued to sleep..
"Bhai!! hadd hoti hai! pohunch bunda phone he kar deta hai!! Adat ban gayi ahi apki phone na karne ki.." Aliya kept on shouting..
"Acha meri maa!! bhool gaya tha sorry!" He apologized still half in sleep.. Annanya raised her brwo over such a high pitch of Aliya, she was stiching Rahul's button and Billy Rahul started giggling..
"Huh!! bhool gaya tha.." Aliya huffed.. "Aur wo gadi ki chaabi kahan hai?" She inquired next..
"Key holder pe hogi naa.." He spoke out irritatedly.. "Nahi hai.." came her reply..
"Arre to dhoond lo naa!! nahi mil rahi hai to Sid ya Vikas mein se kisi ki gadi le jao!! Mujhe kyun suna rahi ho??" He cried like an irritated child..
"Badi maa!!" Rohail stepped inside knocking the door and just like others stood still.. Armaan was found fighting with Aliya in his half sleep, Billy ready to move out of the room and Annanya stiching Rahul's button..
"Dadi bula rahi hain!" He spoke out slowly..
"Khabardaar jo tumne koi faaltu plans banane ki koshish ki!! seedhi seedhi office jao aur seedhe ghar wapsi! khabardaar jo kahin aur jaane ki sochi to.." He was warning her..
"Acha naa.. seedha ghar aoongi bus?? Aur wo meri list?" Aliya inquired about the items she asked him to bring..
"Sms kar dena! i'll see to it.." He replied..
"Aurr.. raat ka khana ghar pe khaenge??" Aliya inquired more..
"Tumhe seriously lagta hai 8 ghate ki flight le k main wahan dinner tak pohunch jaoonga!!" He woke up furious..
"nah! lekin meri subha start nahi hoti naa kisi ki cheekh dhaar sune bagair.. so i just tried to get that! Byee!!" Giggling, she hung up and Armaan threw his pillow away!! "Isska to main kachoomar bana dun kisi din.." He gritted his teeth making each person in the room laugh...
"Hassi nahi ayi mujhe!!" He glared at all and got up throwing away the comforter.."Aur tum to beta ek chakkar laga leyna!! In future divorce se to behtar he hoga wo!" He gritted his teeth looking at Rohail..

"What the hell??" A peice of toast got stuck in Sid's throat when he saw Armaan arriving at the breakfast table!! "Yes it is.." Armaan replied sarcastically.. "Good Morning!" He wished all others..
"Bad Morning!" Sid made a face..
"Haan tumhare liye to bad he hai!" Armaan smiled.. "Maine Ni ko bol diya hai she will pick up katherine and Charlie from the hotel.. Tumhare liye news yeh hai k mere koi paas koi presentation nahi hai! so, you have to make it.. I'll be only a dummy in the meeting okay? enjoy!" One after another Armaan fired bombs over him...
"R U Kidding me??" Sid rosed his brows..
"Nope!" Putting the omelette in his plate he answered... Aur haan un delegates ko lunch bhi tum he donow ne karwana hai.. main wahan par nahi honga! Meri shaam 5 baje ki flight hai so i have to rush and i have alot to do.." In a breath he narrated his schedule to Sid..
"Tum ek din sukoon se ghar pe beth jaoge to affat ajayegii??" Dadi scolded him loud..
"Dadi app kya chahti hain? Main jungl mein ja k rehna shuru kar dun?? Wo Aliya ki bachi!!" He gritted his teeth.. "Mujhe samajh he nahi ati hai uskki.. Wo billi, kutta, gelehri kaafi nahi thi k sagai k baad ayi to mujhe laga pooja paat ka shawk charh gaya hai shayad.. Hollow cube mein pauda laga rahi hai!! Lekin nahiii... ussne nimbow ka darakht laga k usspe catterpillers chor diya!! Bhala batao. titliyaan kaun paalta hai???" He yelled out.. He was actually looking quite pissed off..
On the connecting Terrace in the Mad House, Aliya once again using her creativity collected peices of window nets Vikas once brought for some purpose.. Done with joining, cutting, she created some weird hollow attaching with the terrace boundary and the putting flower, lemon and don't know what pots, don't know from where brought caterpillar.. As a result after few days, Butter flies were found flying in the hollow space.. No doubt it was a brilliant idea and Armaan was quite amaized to see this but then he freaked out "SERIOUSLY?? BUTTERFLIES AS PET?"
"Hahahahaa!!" Sid burst out laughing... "Mujhe yeh soch kar he bohat khushi ho rahi hai k tumhare rehte wahan sab kuch hota hai aur tum chaha kar bhi kuch nahi kar paate!!" Sid chuckled..
"Pleease... you are freaking me out now!!" Rohail looked at Armaan with an open mouth.. "Aye ga ayega!! tumhara he bura waqt ayegaa!!" Rahul patted Rohail's cheek.. "Mujhe to pakka yaqeen hogaya hai ab k bhai usse jaan boojh k tumhare liye aise train kar raha hai!" He added..
"Haan!! Aur meri Rohail k saath itni dushmani barh gayi hai k main sab apne oppar experiment bhi karwa raha hun!!" He spoke out sarcastically making others laugh..

She heard he was in the city, she was nervous! What will she say when he will come infront of her? Or what will he say?
"Shilpa!!" Abhi stopped him as she was walking ahead to press the button on the elevator.. "Wo jo entry sheet maine tumse kahi thi wo hogayi?" He asked..
"Haan! kal he kar di thi.. " Shilpa replied softly..
"Please mujhe forward kar deyna.." He requested...
"Wese.. kuch hone wala hai kya yahan??" Shilpa asked with a frown.. some changes she was observing.. "Arre wo aya haina tumhara kharus mangetar! Buss iss baar akela nahi aya hai! kuch wahan k log saath aye hain, so... impreseeion you see.."Abhi pressed his lips togather...
"To Nidhi ko kya hua hai?" She pointed at an irritated Nidhi who was standing at the reception busy in writing down something.. "Sid k hisaab se jo log aye hain wo usse bilkul pasand nahi hain!" Abhi chuckled.. "Infact ussne to flower arrangements mein itni kanjoosi dikhai hai.. florest ko bolti hai sasta aur tikao kaam karo! khushboo nahi sunghani hai... sirf oppar oppar se acha arrangement dikhana hai!!" Abhi laughed..
"Hahahaha!!" Shilpa too started laughing.. They both were waiting for the elevator when they saw Sid arriving with few Foreigners.. He was taking them to the meeting hall when one of them stopped seeing Nidhi.. He went forward which Shilpa Abhi presumed to say Hi!! But just that moment in order to correct her hairs, already irritated Nidhi pushed them hard from the back of her palm and "Tharrr" a sound produced..
Eyes wide open Nidhi turned around to see only to find Harry (College in Mauritius she hates the most) standing over there with his hand over his cheek.. "Haww... did it hurt??" came out of Nidhi's mouth..
"Ahem.. ahh No!!" plastering a fake smile over his face Harry replied..
"Oh! Then its okay!" Smiled Nidhi.. "Meeting hall is over there.." She pointed and Harry who was expecting an apology just gritted his teeth and went away..
Shilpa and Abhi were still in shock and still laughing at what just happen silently when they heard Armaan.. "Sudhar ja ladki!! I won't be surprised agar tumne jaan k tikkaya hai ussko.." Armaan walked upto Nidhi..
"Kyun ake khada hua tha mere peeche?? maine to nahi kaha tha!!" Nidhi pouted.. "Huhhh!!" Armaan sighed shaking his head... "Aur tum late kyun hogaye?? Pichli meeting se to jaldi nikal gaye thai!!" Nidhi inquired..
"Main Nikki ko congratulate karne chala gaya tha! I thought Abhi se to office mein mulaqat ho he jayegii!!" He gave his reasons..
"Agar tum karna chaho gay to.." Abhi smirked walking upto him..
"Haha!!" Laughing he went to hug him and then congratulated him on becoming a father.. Shilpa lightly smiled at him and he did the same.. "I'll have a little chat with you after a while!" He whispered to her on getting the chance when Abhi started inquiring Nidhi that did she slapped that guys deliberately..

"Tum itne ache kab se hogaye? itne bust schedule se time nikaal k Nikki se milne chale gaye?" Nidhi asked after Abhi Shilpa left..
"Arre yaar!! wo Unilevers k saath meeting thi.. Jab jata hun ek gift basket milta haina jis pe haath saaf kar leyte ho tum saare!" He made a face.. when when he had a meeting with them, they served with a gift basket.. sometimes of chocolated and sweets, sometimes of perfumes and creams and so on so on... As soon as he enters home with thet basket, it was always fetched away from by mostly by Aliya..
"Iss baar wo baby products se bhara tha! powder creams etc.. kahan le k phirta main? Raaste mein Abhi ka ghar parr raha tha i thought i should just..." He raised his shoulders carelessly..
"Sharam karlo thodi.." Nidhi shook her head at him..
"Arre to kya karna tha maine un baby products ka?? " He questioned..
"Stilll... khair, ghar pe sab theek tha?? mujhe to laga tha class lagi hogi tumhari.." She giggled..
"Lagi thi naa.. over wedding date!" He took a deep breath..
"So??" Nidhi asked excitedly..
"I said jo rakhna hai rakh lein... mere saath jo hona hai wo to agle hafte he hona hai!! so agar zinda bacha to shaadi kabhi bhi ho kya farq parta hai??" He spoke out sarcastically..
"Armaan maine kuch socha hai!" Nidhi got serious..
"I told you to stay out of it!" He glared at her..
"And you know i won't let you go on that stupid spying mission at any cost!!" She stormed at him and taking quick steps went forward towads the meeting hall..
"Ek mere dimagh hila deti hai(Nidhi) Aur Ek mujhe poora ka poora Hila deti hai(Shilpa) Insaan jaye to jaye kahan??" He held his head in his palm..

"I hope things are agreeing with the list provided!" During the meeting Sid said out loud while delivering the presentation and there Armaan remembered! "Aiye haye! Usski cheezein nahi le k gaya to dimagh kha jayegi mera.." He bit his lower lip.. Taking out his cell phone, he opened the message to see what she demanded and there his brain again sat on fire.. "Mujhe... dhair saare faalse aur jamun chahiye!! busss!!"
"Ek msg fwd kr raha hun! make sure you arrange these things for me in a way that i can carry them back with myself without them turning bad! Aur apne pati ko ghar pe be bitha k rakho mere pass time kum hai!" Quickly he messaged Piya..

Done with the Meeting, He rushed to have a face to face with Shilpa and there he found out that she is out for some work.. "Time kharab chal raha hai mera.." He told himself while walking towards Rahul Rohail's cabin..
"Bakwaas nahi karo zyaada tum!! ek favour he to maanga hai kr k do mujhe!!" Sid frowned over Abhi and Rahul..
"Tumhare favours pata hain humay saare.. marwaoge tum! koi nahi.."Rahul atonce declined.. The door opened up and with a ready to kill look Armaan entered.. His eyes fell over Sid and he gritted his teeth.. "My Boss said have a good day so i went back home!" Armaan gritted his teeth and Sid burst out laughing..
"Agar yeh joke nahi tha to tum hasse kyun?" Abhi forwned at Sid "Aur agar yeh joke tha to tum gusse mein kyun ho?" He pointed Armaan next..
"Joke nahi tha yeh.." Sid giggled.. "Yeh inki madam ka ajj subha ka naya karnama hai!!" Sid pointed at Rohail..
"Hahahaha!!" Abhi and Rahul broke into fits of laughter where as Rohail gave a shocking look to Armaan.. "Bhai! What have you done to her?? " Rohail passed the most horrified look ever..
"What have i done to her?? What is she doing to me!!!" Armaan scowled.. "Tumhe pata hai?? usska boss tak usse panah maangta hai!! Lekin office mein item aisa hai k ek din office na jaye to office se phone ana bund nahi hote.. Mera bechara boss mere saamne haath jorta hai k kabhi to mujhe boss ki tarah feel karne do! Ek din ayi thi mee office naak mein dum kar diya usski! oppar se uski biwi ko apna client bana liya hai!! Bechara uss manhoos ghadi ko kosta hai jab wo pehli baar Aliya se mila tha... Aur to aur Vikas ki to secretry he bhaga di thi!!" Armaan banged his head against his palm..
"hang on.." Abhi stopped whose eyes were out now.. "Jab tak yahan kaam kar rahi thi.. maine bohat sober aur achi bachi dekhi thi... wo to zaroorat k bagair baat bhi nahi karti thi kisi se.." Abhi blinked his eyes..
"Tum kisi ko Armaan aur Vikas k beech chor do aur phir usko chui mui, reserved expect karo hmmm... aisa kahan hota hai??" Sid chuckled.. "Aliya is a perfect example of that!! You can imagine her as a wild cat but she is not!! Wo bohat pyaar se apna kaam kar jati hai aur phir agla bunda fursat mein realize karta hai to uske haathon k totay urr jate hain" Sid giggled.. "
"Haan haan!! rave party kaun le k gaya tha!!" Rahul asked teasingly.. "Aur khud bhi to out ho! Deepika Padukone... Bhae maine to kahin nahi suna k official meeting mein ghoomana phirana bhi hota hai!!" He added...
"Chup bey!! Tu beth ta meeting mein aur wo gellehri uchal k nikalti naa bag se phir poochta!! poore restuarant pe tamasha bana diya mera.. kabhi ek kandhe phudakti thi kabhi doore..." He gritted his teeth... "Aur wo Deepika! jis waqt ussne isko cute bola tha main samajh gaya wo bhi pagal!!" He made a face..
"Hahahahahaha!! i can only imagine kya hua hoga!!!" Sid held his stomach.. "Phone nikalo tum apna!!" Sid demanded..

After next few minutes.. Armaan was found constantly looking at his watch and the other 4 laughing and hooting over the pictures in his mobile..

Time ran out of his hands and Shilpa was still not back, His last stop was Malhotra Residense and so he finally landed there..
"Thank God! Tumhara chakkar lag gaya.. warna sirf in papers ki wajah se wapas he jaana parta!" Vikas made a face while signing few of his office documents.. "Maine soch liya tha mujhe time nahi mila agar yahan ane ka to i will forge them!" Armaan smirked..
"Jiju!! chai coffee kuch??" Muskaan asked Armaan smiling at him..
"Nahi yaa kuch nahi.. Thank You!" He smiled back to which she nodded and left.. People were not sitting around since Armaan and Vikas were busy in some work.. "Mujhe bhook lagi hai!!" Next he turned to Piya after Muskaan left.
"Hahaha!! Tumhari shakal bata rahi thi!!" Piya laughed out loud.. "Aur yeh... apne sunbites leyti jao!" He stopped her from going out.. "Uss Nidhi ki bachi ko pata chal gaya tha k ana hoga mera.. do din se sar kha rahi hai mera k le kar ana mujhe khane hain!!" He made a face..
"Aur tumne socha agar issko yeh baat pata chal gayi to yeh tumhe zinda nahi choregi!! Ek dum correct!" Vikas chuckled..
"Tum chup raho!!" Piya frowned at Vikas.. "Ab yahan nahi milte to main kya karun?? Craving hoti hai kabhi kabhi khaane ki.." Piya stated like an innocent child..
"Tum donow baad mein larr leyna! Abhi tum chalo jao! mujhe kuch khane ko la ke do.." Armaan practically shooed away Piya after putting packets of those sun bites in her hands...
"Pagal ho rahi hai ajj kal yahan!! Oppar se nani mere sir pe bethi hain k tumhe app jee karun!! hone wale jamai jo thehre iss ghar ke.." Vikas told Armaan after Piya left..
"Jamai??" Armaan made an ewww face as if dont know what Vikas told him... "Mera jo thoda bohat shaadi ka mood bacha haina? wo bhi khatam ho jayega agar yeh sab bakwaas maine dobara sunni to... " Armaan narrowed his eyes..
"Hahaha!! maine nani ko bola.. maine kaha wo mujhe khai mein dhakka de dega aur khud koowe mein kood jayega!! haha!!" Vikas laughed over Armaan's expressions.. "Khair tum batao... All good between you two.." Vikas tried to sound casual..
"Ahem... " Armaan cleared his throat.. "Yeah! Very!!" He said while taking away the file to put inside his bag..
"Hahaha!! pata lag raha hai mujhe.." Vikas chuckled...
"Acha jo bhi hai... its between us! just don't complicate it!" Armaan clearly showed that he don't want to talk about it... Piya brought him some sandwiches and Nani from upstairs almost went into coma... Piya was loud, chirpy and even found hitting Armaan once over his back.. There she was after vikas to call Armaan app jee and all And here the thresome was like a blast...
"Tum to wapas pohcho zara.. batata hum tumhe ache se main!!" Armaan warned Piya who was giggling, teasing him...
"Acha ye.. samaan!!" Piya handed him over a thermal shopper.. "Kharab nahi hoga kuch!" She assured him... "Hmm thanks!!" Armaan pressed his lips togather.. "Wese bhi.. Sid ki shaadi pe ane ka ab koi chance nahi hai!!" Armaan shook his head..
"Tell me you'll be there on your own wedding!!" Piya winked at him..
"Hopefully!!" Armaan passed her a heroin look..
"Hahahaha!! Seriously chutti na kuch arrangement nahi ho raha??" Vikas inquired Armaan..
"Uss gadhi ne wo order jo utha liya hai!!" Armaan sighed..
"Haan ussne bataya mujhe... main bhi bohat cheekhi thi!!" Piya gave an angry look..
"Bus dekh lo..." Armaan spoke out while standing up.. Now he was thinking to call Shilpa and since he still have some time so he would ask her to direct come to AirPort and they will talk..
Some random news was flashing on the television infront of them and there Armaan freezed! "Major Rajveer passed away!" News kept flashing and Armaan felt like someone has soaked all the blood away from his body... The only officer who promised him to let him go! The only officer who had the change of Heart coz Armaan helped him.. He was the only lifeline...
"Main.. nikalta hun!!" Feeling like his knees getting weak, he tried to rush out as soon as possible.. He badly needed a moment with himself..

Sweating, Shiver, he was standing behind some random car trying hard to stand still with its support... His phone kept ringing, he knew who it could be..

Blood shot red eyes, furious, crazy, not in a mood to live another second on this earth he was driving... Driving like crazy!!!
With a sound of shrill his car stopped infront of the base.. His Long, Angry steps were dragging him inside.. "Armaaan!!!" Nidhi who after the phone call with him got the idea where he is heading forget everything else and just ran to stop him... She had no idea what he might do in anger..
"Armaan meri baat suno.." She ran after him but he didnt listen..
"Bohat hogaya!!!" His voice boomed in the room where the real culprit of his life was sitting crossed legs.. "Lets just end teh game!! na main rahunga na mujhe blackmail karne kuch bachega!! jisse chahe uraao!! Main ab aur nahi tum logon k tamashon ka hissa nahi ban sakta!!" He didn't let the office talk and took away the pictol kept on the table..
"Lets end this!!!" He kept it over his forehead..
"Armaan tum pagal hoagye ho??? kya kar rahe ho?? we can talk!!" The officer jerked up..
"Armaaan!!" Nidhi forgot to breath..
"Tum log kya samajhte ho?? Main kahin bhi use ho sakta hun??" Armaan gritted his teeth... Kaam tumhara aur karun main?? haa!! Ab kya karoge?? Saara plan chopat ho jayega tumhara jab main he nahi rahunga... Ab tum kisi ka bhi hawala do.. mujhe koi fark nahi parta!! " He yelled..
"Armaan stop!!" Nidhi started to shiver...
"Armaaan!!" The office yelled stepping forward to sto him..
"I said i don't wana care!!!" He yelled and before anyone could stop him, he pressed the trigger.. A loud sound boomed in the room of firing and everything stopped..

Aas dil ki ye aise tooti
Dil se dharkan jaise roothi
Dharkan bin kiya dil rakhna
Is se lon mein jaan chura..

Alvida aye dil, Alvida aye dil
Alvida Alvida Alvida
Alvida aye dil...
Alvida Alvida Alvida

Moral: Never ever in your life consider people and situations in a generalized way.. All people are different and its not always necessary one generalized example set by society defines every single soul..

Love and Power both can never stay in one single hand.. In order to hold one tight, you have to loose the other.. Its upto you who you are and what you want! Every single choice you make.. There is always a price to pay!

THE END

Sameera

Edited by sameera_12 - 9 years ago
427936 thumbnail
Thank you updating...
is this the end?
Please don't do this plzzz
Edited by sidMLOVER - 9 years ago
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res

Oh my god... what an update...u literally gave us shocks...
I m just speechless...I don't know what to say...indeed u r a fabulous mind blowing writer...and ur story is so fascinating that I can't help but just get drowned in it...
it was a superb part...everyone is too frustrated with their lives..poor them...
indeed it sound damm complicated...! most of it...armaan is suffering... his life was on stake...poor him...
and then armaan n aliya's fights...hilarious seriously... I can just say they all are one of their kind...antique pieces..
u just made us laugh so badly...and on the other hand emotional too...

So..Sid is shocked seeing nidhi shooting someone...indeed it was a worst situation... And takes time to digest...I just love the bonding armaan and nidhi share...awww...
Everyone is trying hard to make shilpa understand..and finally outburst of nidhi...achha huya...I just liked the way u potrayed everything about women empowerment...

It gave many reality checks to shilpa which she really deserved...thank god..atlast usko samajh aya...u made me cry literally..when shilpa was thinking about armaan... And their emotional convo..

Omg...I read that 5 tyms...n can feel the pain...u nailed it there...seriously hats off to u...tht was the best part...finally...

And then armaan suddenly coming to India...kuch pta he nhi rhta...poor him shilpa se nhi mil paya...

And the funny moments...wow... Hass hass k stomach ache ho...but wait...wt happened...armaan shoot himself... Noo

..it can't happen...u must be kidding...n then ye jya The End...no..Yeh end bilkul nhi ho skta.. .plz don't do this...plz...plz say u will continue it...will be waiting to hear from u...plz...plz continue soon
Edited by desire_nikki - 9 years ago
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
r u planning to update...
waiting eagerly for it...
plz update it na...!
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res😃
*Edited*

You can't be ending it like this😲
I mean Armaan aise
NO!

Sachi this is the end?😭

I don't know what to say
It surely is complicated😳
Edited by 2111_shweta - 9 years ago
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update Soon...
Eagerly waiting 4 d next part...
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for The update..
Finally Shilpa realized Arman's importance in her life..
Armaan-Shilpa talk was really nice..
One confusion what's the relationship between nidhi and Armaan??

Edited by KaShforever06 - 9 years ago