Frequent Posters

shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey...
Its an awesome story ...👏
u penned it down so beautifully...😉
I have became ur Fan...😳

Plz do PM me When U Update the next part...
Edited by shivi_17 - 9 years ago
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god...
what an update di...hilarious update i should say...and am loving it to no extent...with each and every update you make us more eager and curious to read more...and it become almost impossible to wait for next...
well about the update... then it was outstanding and mindblowing one...
i read it thrice... and each time end up laughing holding my stomach...best was armaan's hilarious pov...
omg...it was worth reading...squirrel scene was the best one...how u get these awsumm ideas ...
well i can say aliya is completely insane creature... poor rohail...howz he gonna bear her...
well the best part was atleast shilpa got to know what she was about to loose because of her stubborness...
well i kinda liked the confrontation between vikas and shilpa...
and over all the best part of part was all hilarious scenes... which includes armaan n his chamche pets...
loved it thoroughly...
plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon...i can't just wait for a day even to read next...m really addicted to it...
plz di...don't make us wait more...
will be waiting for ur update...
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After reading this part i remember y i adore badmash dil so much. I mean itane parts ke baad real bd part update kiya hai tumane sam
It was mindblowing.
Nikki abhi ko beti hui wow
More power to girls hehehe
Sid nidhi ki shadi ka venue fix hogaya oh balle balle
Aur malhotras ke ghar par shadi ka call wah wah
I love muskan piya kitchen chat
Shukar hai arman jara sa sudhar gaya aliya becoming my favourate character now
Love her and arman talk about future and career
Arman ko shilpa ka no. Na milana was hillarious
Then their phone talk so nice yar love it
Shilpa ke thoughts abt marriage was beautifully written yar. Har ladki ke maan mein shadi se pehale yahi sab chalata hai pehale toh kuch jyada soch te nahi hum log ek dam se shadi ke wakt sab yaad ata hai hehehe
But i love that part
Arman want shilpa in his life but he want her to think about it ek taraf se shilpa is not wrong becoz she didnt know how life can change in matter of seconds on other side nidhi arman faced cruel life so their thinking changed
Agar nidhi ko woh sab jhelana na padta to shayad woh bhi shilpa ki tarah shadi ke bare mein sochti aur aliya toh she knew her in laws already so there is no problem for her even piya thinks like shilpa before her marriage. I love piya and shilpa talk. It was so nice that piya manage to convince shilpa. It was lovely that vikas as big brother try to put some sense in her hehehe
He was like break up ki date kab hai? That was so funny
Har ladki ke mom dad ki tarah shanshank and padma ne kitane pyar se shilpa ko samajaya aww i just love that part.
Aur sabse awesome twist was Deepika's entry i love it yar. Kya mast scenes likhe hai tune maza aah gaya padhate wakt. Oh and deepika is coming back for inaugaration wow
Aur last ka video chat was epic shilpa toh puri tarah se arman pe fida hai hehehe
I like her "to hell with office"
Aliya puri item hai original piece kya kya sujata hai usako hehehe
Dipika ke wajahase shilpa jealous ho rahi hai wow
Aliya jab bolati hai that they went to rave party sab ke expression meine clearly imagine kiye that was funny hehehe
And finally shilpa is not ready to loose all of this surely she is back on track.
Its just hum ladkiyon thodi motivation thodi fatkar thode se tips ki jarurat hoti hai then we are all ready to get married. You write this part so well sam hats of girl
I am egarly waiting for next part pls dont take much time update as soon as possible
Love
Neha

Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey
Reqd last two parts and was waiting to read but couldnot read because of school
Ab araam se parha
Superb amazing fantastic
I always love your writing style
Aliya rohail nidhi vikas piya everyone has their own parts and i truly love each character
Armaan shilpa ki problems hopefully jaldi sort out hojai bcoz i want them to be togther and plz include more of their scenes
Overall very good
Plz pm me too
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
shilpa ki tou maiii
dil kr rha tha ek chamat lagaooon career ki kch lagtiii

vikas is so caring and loving towards piya
shilpa jee ko b hosh k nakhun khilwaye

loved the start wala piya muski scene
aray mumma jee ko haan kr diya armaan ne

aray ye kab bala peeche chore gi armaan ka
thak gaya hai bechara ab

shukar hai kooi tou sensible banda hai wahan
and vikas ne thora dimag tou seedha kiya shilpa ka

aur piya shilpa convo ws much needed
uff this shilpa convince hone ka kya leegi

aray wah deeplika entry
the deepika aliya armaan moments were good enough

shukar hai kisi cheez se impress tou hui shilpa
tallan kahin ki

j factor in shilpa
wow thats new
finally madam patri pe aa gayii

waiting to see k shilpa ab roothe saiyaan ko kaise manati haiii

rads73937 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful..
Waiting for armaan shilpa convo
Every scene was perfect at its own place
Thanx for the pm. Take care.
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Firstly very nice updates last two! One question is haunting me why is everyone making shilpa wrong? Coz she is right in her place Jo sab armaan ko Mila wo usko nahi milna chaiye?? Isme galat kya h?? I agree with u that usko rok nahi raha koi but after marriage armaan has already said she cant work. Then why can't she choose work? I feel she's right in her place! Armaan k issues k baare Mein she doesn't know toh wo use kaise samajhegi! And armaan ko use galat samajhna is not right! If today he wasn't settled this much toh kya wo iss marriage k liye haan Karta! Nahi! Right ?? Vikas and everyone is also taking her wrong! I feel good to see piya talking sensible here! And Deepika Padukone and Aliya scenes were so so good. After a long time saw armaan enjoying! And his annoyingness' to squirrel and other animals was fantastic and rave Party wow!! But no drugs absolutely! The instagram pic edit was awesome!! Deepika is already my fav actress and she came here and armaan treating her as normal as he can be himself! That restaurant pictures with siblings and squirrel jumping over him was so so ❤️ 🤗 adorable. I loved it. All n all it was fantastic and Armaan 's Mauritius home! [:D>] haaye it was so ❤️ . That's why Shilpa said to hell with work! Hehehehe Shilpa has already fallen for him then what's the delay! Get them married asap.
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Yar this thread is gonna end soon woah!!
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Probably one more update on this thread right??
Acha any plans of Arsh meeting for clarifications??
Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update na ab...kitna time ho gaya hai