Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
loved the update...
hoping to see next update with misunderstanding being cleared !!! :) :)

shwetharaj thumbnail
I only have one thing to say on Armaan Shilpa relation - if words were of no value or were not needed then all of us would have been excellent mind readers or whatever..If actions were enough to show someone that u love them then we need to believe that every second person who helps you out is head over heels in love with u!!!...Armaan needs to confess to Shilpa that he wants her to be his life partner wholeheartedly...A woman always wants to be convinced that the man loves her...not in his actions alone ..even by words...that's how we women are tuned and Im not understanding one thing ..why is the entire family hell bent on snubbing Shilpa's point of view as no brains and immature. I mean what do they mean by - tumhe kaunsa business empire khada karna hai?' kyon who nahin khada kar sathi biz empire? use kuch haq nahin hain sapne dekhne ke? just because bade ghar ka rishta aaya toh sab chod chaad ke shaadi karlo aur bacche paida karo?... I agree Armaan is a good rishta ...he loves his family wagera wagera...but because of that don't snub ur own daughter , sis etc. When Armaan has doubts and insecurities about Shilpa and believes the fact that she gets influenced easily then how come he doesn't come clean about his feelings with Shilpa? Why is it expected of Shilpa to trust Armaan blindly.Do these so called friends and well wishers even know what is arman and shilpas relationship like? they themselves have made comments like u guys don't behave like a couple!!..I agree there should always be a leap of faith for any relation to work but why is it always the woman in the relation expected to take that leap of faith?? If Shilpa was immature she would have made a hue and cry about the fact that armaan didn't pick her calls, reply on her msgs. Armaan has a huge support system in terms of his friends. Shilpa has none. Armaan and Shilpa should get married but not because others are forcing them to but because they want to.
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey sam...
lovely chap yaar...
loved it totally ...
what I loved the most is the way Shilpa was made to realize about her mistake.
The parents of a man surly start to look out for a girl when they think that their son is settled enough to handle that responsibility.
Shilpa has a chance to go and have an amazing companionship of a man who respects her, care for her, stood for her time and time again.
And on other side, she had an unlnown career to make.

My advise to shilpa would also have been.

GO AND MAKE YOUR CAREER IF YOU THINK THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT AND IN THE END YOU WILL STILL HAVE AN AMAZING PARTNER IN YOUR BAG AS AM SURE, ARMAAN ANDOREOVER HIS FAMILY IS NOT GONNA WAIT THAT LONG.

A PERSON MAKE A CAREER TO HAVE A GOOD POST, TO EARN A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT A CAREER NEVER GUARANTEE A GOOD HUSBAND.

Even if after all this explaination from vikas, piya, shashank, padma, she wouldnt have said no, I surly would have pity her because Armaan surly dessrve something more than being an option.

Coming to deepika armaan part, I totally loved it to the core. The squirrel really made it so fun...loved armaan reaction n cursing to aliya.

aliya is awesome...and I so love her n rohail bond. n so does her n armaan. even vikas and aliya bond too.

Nidhi is the sensible one. Cant wait to see qhat she has planned now.

Billy ananya, go on guys...get him married...
cant wait for celebrations and armaan shocked face...hehe

cont soon.
luv ya

ana
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unres On Page No. 125...😊
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update. After a long time this update made me laugh so much. Last few part were so serious and shocking but this made up for those. Hats off to you for this.

Armaan was really overwelmed with everything gangingup against him. The suicide mission scared me but now that Nidhi is aware of it, she will get him out of it. Loved her in this part that they are there for each other and it's not only Armaan who is watching out for her.

Vikaas-Shilpa talk and then Piya 's input was much needed for Shilpa to get some perspective in life. love Aliya more now as her lively nature somehow brought some relief to Armaan from his mental state. The whole scene with Deepika was hilarious.

The skype call was the turning point for Shilpa , i think. She was kind of on the brink of agreeing to this marriage but after she saw him, looks like she is getting ready to say yes. Whether armaan will accept easily is another thing. He is hurt by her no.

Thanks for pm.
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was super amazing
mindblowing yaaarrr
awesome
it was like i was lost in ur update
amazinggg
thanks for pm
continue soon
Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is one of mu fav update...
Pure update mei ek smile thi... ..
Maza aya... ab toh shilpa bhi maan gayi ... toh jaldi hi shaadi...yeh... agae abhi kuch nahi bol sakthi... raat ke 4 baje hai yaar..toh kal subha will continue
-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sameera dear...what i say about the update...ab to words hi nahi hai...just perfect at every level...enjoyed it sooo much...!!!!!!
I m scared about this suicide mission of Armaan...Oh god kitna bura fasa hai...he so wanted his life back to normal...live peacefully with his family...thak gaya hai bhag bhag ke bechara...& why he think that akhri kuch din chal rahe hai...aur to uppar se Shilpa ne dimag kharab karke rakha hai iska...he was mad at her but also he missed her...I like that moment when he cherish the memory of their air ballon ride...
Second thing u clear the boths point of views here...
Armaan is so clear about what he wanted in his life...his priority is his family...his relations...like his thinking that Pyaar saath rehne waqt guzaarne aur ek dusare ko har hal mein accept karane ke baad peda hota hai...
comes to Shilpa...she is ok on her place...she is not from joint family...just completed her studied & want to concentrate on her job...its not right ke wo kisi dost ki baaton se influence ho gayi...she is also scared for new responsibilities...
I like the nidhi's move in this matter...she told everything to Vikas & he confronted shilpa...that is much needed...then the way piya make the things understand for her...just so niceπŸ‘πŸ‘ Its so much needed for shilpa to know Armaan's thinking & piya help her in that...then again talk with Shashank & Padma also help her to think posistively...& I think she is on track now...
Ab Armaan-Aliya ke baare mein kya bolu...loved their bonding so much...
& then the most highlighted part of the update...Deepika...enjoyed that so much...
So All angle se perfect wala update tha...u r so brilliant...hats of to u...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Now i eagerly waiting to know Nidhi's plan...wo suicide mission se jaldi bahar nikalo yaar Armaan ko...
Aur ArSh ka kuch karo jaldi se...both need to talk & phir thoda couple wala feeling bhi chahiye ab...
next update soonish...plz
Thanks for pm...😊

Edited by skavya - 9 years ago
kavitha05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow man awesome update armaan is back from sulking mood n shilpa got her brain back. n missing armaan n shilpa's
interaction. Please make then together n pleasefix their marriage date. it should be a shock for armaan.
I don't know what nidhi is planning but hope it is something hutke.
Please continue soon
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part dear
wow shilpa said no for marrying now
thank god armaan told the whole problem to nidhi n she intervened by telling about it too vikas
very nice k vikas ne shilpa ko daata...that was really needed...though shilpa was also not comepletely wrong..the kind of life she has lived ...she didnt think that living with whole family together can be very different..and the career thing ...well people tend to be obsessively career orientedπŸ˜†
piya's talk and shashank's part was nice too...finally some told her what she wanted to listen..n not that she was taking a wrong decision
deepika n squirrel were sooo cute
aliya madam toh hai hi pagal...
what is all about the suicide mission for armaan?...do continue soon