Diya aur Baati Hum Written Update 5th July 2014

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode begins with Sandhya giving Zakir the gift. He thanks her and asks Suraj whether he can help in cooking. Suraj agrees to help. The reach the kitchen and Zakir shows them his cooking skills. Suraj notices that he is making biryani. Zakir is impressed. Sandhya asks how she can help he asks her to grind some spices. Sandhya agrees. She asks where it is. He shows her.

She brings something and starts to grind it. Suraj and Zakir are shown cooking. After grinding it she shows it to them and realises that its not the spice they wanted. They laugh on her. Sandhya gets annoyed. Suraj sees it and manages the situation by parising her cooking, Sandhya gets happy and holds his hands. Zakhir gets a message on his walkie talkie asking him to patrol at night.

He comes back and sees them cutting potatoes. Suraj shows her. Zakhir says that seeing you I dont think there will be any space for my biryani as you have filled it with love. Zakhir says that I want to confess something that I havent told anyone now. He says that till now I was running away from marriage but seeing you and the love you have for each other I want to find a girl and get married. They agree. They name the mission Safar Zakhir ji ki patni dhundana.

They are having biryani. Suraj praises the recipe. Zakhir says it will be good as Sandhya has put supari in it. At that time SP calls Sandhya asking to meet him now in his office. She agrees. She informs them and they leave from there. Sandhya asks Suraj to drop her at home first.

Surya reach. Suraj asks her to go and meet the SP. She agrees and goes. Sandhya goes in. The SP praises her for doing the impossible. He says that he is proud of her. He tales his words back and says that you did the unthinkable. He goes on to say that for the first time in life I have been proven wrong and I am happy. He says that its an historic day for India and the police. He gives her an certificate for her hard work. Sandhya is happy that people are taking the traffic rules seriously and are following it.

SP asks her to guess what he has to give next. Sandhya correctly guesses it as her next task.He gives her the next task and along with it she gets her vehicleback.Sandhya is happy amd goes to give the good news to Suraj. He is happy and says that they should share it with everyone. In RM Babasa is looking for somehing to put in his paan. Babho scolds him. Surya come home and give the good news. Sandhya takes their blessings.

They are happy. Suraj praises her and says that he is proud of her. Sandhya asks Babho to wear her maang tika again. She says that she felt bad when she removed it and says sorry for the same. Babho tells her not to apologise saying it was not her fault. Babho says she has full confidence that she will win all three tasks. Babho says that she will wear it after she wins all the tasks. Sandhya is nervous as she is not aware of what her second task will be. Babho encourages her saying she can do it. She tells them about getting the bike back. They are happy.

Bbho and Meenakshi feel that SP still is not very happy as she got bike not jeep. Sandhya tells them that its given to good police officer. Meena says what will people say seeing you drove a bike. That time Vikram comes and tells them about the bike being stolen. They are shocked.

Precap: Sandhya lodges a complaint about the stolen bike. Mohit comes and says that the whole Rathi family is with him.
Edited by Ritu- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yining thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you for the WU
Very helpful