Ishra ff ; :Ishq nahin asan part 3 upated pg 4

v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tittle credit goes to my buddy Guguminti.
I am new to this forum
I am a regular viewer of yhm.nd i am really upset with the current track.so thought to write this.
Let me clear something first.ishra is happily married and they have consumate their marraige.

Ishq nahin asan
Part one

Ishita is totally heartbroken after raman left for the picnic with ruhi.she didnt even talk to raman in past few days. After sometime she went to her clinic .but her mind was occupied with ramans nd ruhi s thought.she has no interest  in her work.on the other hand a small fear appeard in her .what if she loose raman??"she loves him more than her life.she cant live without him.nd is same with raman .its not that that she dnt have any trust on raman aur have any doubts on their love but still.afterall shagun was his first wife.what if...and then the convo with ashok two days ago came to her mind.and she became restlest more.to avoid this thoughts she kept herself busy in the work.

At the picnic.:

raman was missing ishita terribly.and so is ruhi.raman try to call ishita but she didnt pick up his call.nd that made raman more guilty.he want to go back to ishita.but then adi...he thought that why there is soo much tragidy in his life.why??? Isnt he go through enough...his life has become a puzzle now where if he tries to solve one problem.the next moment another prob is waiting for him...and now he is in such a situation where at one side his love his life his world ishita and on the other side adi his first son.who gave him the joy of being a father first time.what will he do.?? But then he thought that once he go back frm here he will clear evey thing btwm him and ishita.although he try to keep himself calm and plaster a smile on his face but his innertrmoil was very evident on his face.and this is not gone unnotice by ruhi.she came to raman in his room.
Ruhi.: (came nd hug raman)papa aap bhi meri tarah ishi ma ko miss kar rahe ho??
Raman:ha ruhi.papa bhi ishima ko bohot miss kar rahe hai.:'(
R:to papa chalo hum wapas chalte hai .mujhe yaha bilkul bhi acha nahin lagraha hai.shagun mamma bilkul achi nahin hai.
Ra: aisa nahin kahete beta .mujhe pata hai aap ko shagun mamma pasand nahin hai .but adi bhaiya hai na .aap unke sath njoy karo.aur waise bhi hum kal subah hi ma ke pass wapas chale jayenge.
Hearing this ruhi went to play with adi.raman looking at ishita 's pictute : i miss u nd i love u. .nd shagun who was passing by there heard the whole convo .nd said : bas raman ab aur nahin .yeh ishita to mera picha hi nahin chodti .but ab aur nahin .maine kuch aisa intezam kar ke rakha hai ki ab ishita tumhe kabhi nahin milegi.

In the clinic:

ishita was as restless as she was in the morning .she look.at the watch nd see it was 6 o clock by then.so she thought to go home nd spend some time with her family.in the mean time mihika came to her and told her evey thing what she heard from neil on the ph.after hearing all this ishita was shocked will be an understatement.she felt like her whole world just crash down.she cant believe that raman do this to her.she only wanted to know why the hell he did this???? Mihika console her.nd told her that she shouldl ask raman nd he owe an answer to her.
Ishi some how compose herself and get her car keys and dash from the clinik to meet raman.and told mihika that if some one ask about her dnt tell.them the truth .just tell them that she will be back within time.

At picnic (1.30 pm  at night)

raman was sleeping in his room with a sleepy ruhi hugging him.when his ph rang.he wake up and pick up the call .it was romi.on the other side.and what romi said just shook raman .his ph fell from his hand .
Prerecap:where is ishita?? What happend to her?? Did raman find her?? And a big suprise.

This is the part one.pls do comment weather negetive or positive .all cmnts are welcome.
Edited by _Mamai_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhwaniiam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please PM me ..
I love it
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
thank u .will continue soon
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhwaniiam

Please PM me ..
I love it

and pm u
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail

Part 2

On the road:

Ishita was driving her car madly on the road.her tears knows no bars today.she remember all the moment they spent together.and then she remember what mihika told her today what she had saw in the hotel and outside ruhi "s school.she  still cant bealive that raman can do this to her. Her inner voice said that no raman her ravan kumar bhalla cant do this to her,but then what she saw herself and mihika told her ,she cant ignore that.what ever the truth is she need an answer from raman.ishu was too ingrose in her thought that she didn"t  realize  thar the break of her car was not working.and when she realised it it was too late..

At the picnic (ramans room):

Raman was sitting on his bed totally broken. Ishita :s face before he left for the picnic came infront of his eyes.he was totally broken .he didn't know what to do?he saw ruhi ,she was sleeping piecefully.once he thought to wake her up but then she just scoop little ruhi in his arm and went towards the parking.for one moment he thought to inform shagun but then he thought if he went to do so then shgun will unnecessarily create a scn before adi and then he will be not able to go.and now ishita is more imp.at any cost he has to reach to her.he just leave a msg for shagun at the reception and dash from the hotel.he knew adi will again misunderstand him.but this is not the time to think about adi.

At bhalla house:

Iyer family ,bala ,vandu,mihir and even neil  and sarika was there.they all are tensed for ishita.it was 3 o"clock and still there was no news of her.mrs iyer was became restless by every past seconds.they inform the police also but there was no news of ishu.toshi ji was pacifying mrs iyer. Raman reached home and saw all the family members are tensed .he went to his room and put sleeping ruhi on the bed and came to the hall.any one can tell from his face that he is a totally lost man now.any one can read the fear of loosing ishita on his face.tears rolled down his cheeks.but he wipe his tear and ask mrs bhalla to tell him properly what happened?.toshiji said that after they left for picnic ishita also left for her clinic and she was very sad.when she didn't came back home at her usual time she went to mrs iyer to see if she was there.bit she was not there.she cane back home and was waiting for her,but when she didn't come home by 11 she thought to ask sarika.romi called her and she said that ishita left clinic by 6 in the evening.

Raman came to mrs iye .he kneeled down before her.nd hold her hand.raman :amma main apse wada karti hoon main ishita ko dhunde ke le aunga.

Mrs iyer:main janti hoon raman tum zarur use dhund ke laoge.mujhe tum par pura varosa hai.she kissed raman lovingly onhis forehead.raman stood up from there and dialed police station. The police came to bhalla house and ask them about ishita.they also asked who was with ishta at the last time? Hearing this raman asked sarika i:kya tumhe kuch pata hai?ishita ne tumhe kuch bola tha ki wo kidhar ja rahi hai?

Sarika:ji nahin maam ne mujhse kuch nahin kaha but ha mihika ji unse milne ayi thi sham ko aur phir maam kahin bahar chali gayi.raman looked to mihika.he came near her.

Ramam:mihika ishita ne tumse kuch kaha kya?mihika dnt know what to say .raman seeing her face guess that some thing is wrong.she asked her again :pls mihika agar kuch bhi tumhe pata hai to pls tell me. After seing ramans condition mihika decided to tell raman every thing .and she told him .raman was totally hrtbroken after hearing this.he knows he is responsible for all this.but he also knew that this is not the time to cry ,he have to find out ishita any how. ka he made sure that the police took emidiate action . and told toshiji :mummy main ishita ko dhundne ja rahi hoon .aap pls ruhi ka khayal rakhna.saying so he went out.mihir and romi also went with him.beforegoing out he turned to all who had quetions for him .ramanjust told them "is waqt main aap log se kuch nahin kahe sakta .iss waqt ishita ko dhundna sabse zaruri hai.main app sab ke sawalo ka jawab badmein dungi"saying that he left home .

thats all for today.hope u like it.do comment.positive and negetive cmnt all r welcome🤗

Dhwaniiam thumbnail
Loved it ...
Please do PM me .
Dhwaniiam thumbnail
Thx for PM ... Read before the PM
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2