Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wed epi---dedicated to rehan and family calling aliya ammi drama and some barkatvilla drama
thrus epi---dedicatedzain going to hydrabad drama,mailexchange drama and some progress in zarina plotting drama
fri epi--dedicated to zain-aliya missing so many occasions coming to face face in the nikha scene and finally freezing of episode with their back facing each other😆
finaaly I have found out the funda behind spoilers being released...
first release the spoiler on a track gather viewers reaction if the reaction is a BIG NO then then cvs TAKE IT AS BIG YES TO PROCEED WITH THE TRACK...
Example Osman saab's death track----viewers reaction BIG NO------Cvs took it AS YES
TALAQ TRACK----viewers reaction no-----cvs yes
OFFICE TRACK---viewers reaction big yes bring it on-----cvs just played down the office track
next halala track----viewers reaction big no-----cvs are hinting yes
so we as viewer's should be smart enough to not to give our reaction that easily when the spoilers are released...just say will wait and watch
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The spoiler said MKB Pvt Ltd will want to do some business deal with dhaba and Aaliya will trust the man & will want to go ahead with the deal

So, I m only guessing that maybe Fahad or Bilal may try to acquire the land and thats y Aaliya will do hunger strike... i hope she comes to know its Zain who is the owner of MKB...then she will also know what MKB means...

Please no hide and seek, where Zain helps her discreetly
--
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hunger Strike ??? I guess Zarina Bilaal will spoil MKB Company Image and Aaliya will oppose injustice and there we will have ZaYa first meet lolz
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SPOILER #
Now in it's upcoming episodes, Rehan's feeling for Aaliya will become more evident. He finally will decide to propose marriage to Aaliya. Meanwhile, Zain and Aaliya are present at the same place. However their path don't cross.
, Aaliya will starts exchanging emails with the owner of MKB Pvt. Ltd , not knowing that he is Zain . She will reassure Rehan that the owner is a good man and will not cause any harm to their Dhaba. Aaliya will decide to meet the owner of MKB Pvt. Ltd., since he is in town . However, because of his busy schedule , Aaliya will not able to meet him. Here Zarina will reveal to Suraiya that Aaliya is back in their Life.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As d earlier spoiler said dat Zain will b too busy to meet Aaliya so I think on behalf of Zain,Zareena or Bilal will say smthing to Aaliya(though not directly) dat dey r not interested in doing d deal.And dey want to build a hotel in place of dat dhaba which Ofcourse Aaliya will refuse.
Dats why Aaliya will b hell bent on meeting owner of MKB i.e. Zain & will want her dhaba to b left alone,hence go on hunger strike
annie07 thumbnail
ok, I am having lots of things in mind...Zain running to hug her and she stops him, or he hugs her and she pushes him away..

sigh that look of hurt & disbelief in his eyes would be too intense... she would tell him...how dare u touch me...Mr. stranger?
annie07 thumbnail
Also, Aaliya woyld definitely knw what MKB stands for... it might tickle some feelings in her heart which she has locked away

Now, Zain may do some partnership with her and starts working with her, where the staff loves him as he saves them from chudail, or he helps her being discreet...
--
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just want them to meet...
there is so much negativity around Zaya's life...WHYYY
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Putting the spoilers aside I am just interested in how this track unfolds being in the unique show :)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now no one can seperate dem.