Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
for me its zain who is the ultimate hero in the shw! no zain no beintehaa! bus... with rehan in the vicinity i only get negative vibes! whats wid cvs! it just irks me to see how de try n change leads'charcteristic for new entrie n cameos! i am so annoyed! why should rehan save aliya?who d heck is he? why on earth is he always in BV dese days? most importantly if he is a bro toZain he is also a bro toAliya!lyk she calls Fahad bhai, she shud call Rehan bhai as well! he shud never even think of Aliya in any other way but as a sister!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is 3rd lead he have a full family now seems like he is related to Abdullah.now my biggest fear ZaYa will be sideline in all this.hope CV'S prove me wrong.but what the need of 3rd lead?
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We seriously need to make CVs realize Zaya's imp.Farhan n Seema,I m coming on FB now.
Pls everybody show ur luv for BI b Zaya n Harshika to d producers coz they reply sometimes.Maan the director doesn't even check his twitter I guess
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

I bcame sad after reading that article.Reading abt BI has a definite end,the moment I read that some or d other day BI will end coz they dnt wanna drag d show like others,I felt sad.I dnt want it to end ever.It shud run for Atleast 2 yrs. 😭
And wot is this Rehan,third lead?Yeh kya hai yaar.Poora mood kharab kar diya.

are they hinting that show going to end by BB start?i hope so not.i though in promotion we would get good news but here we getting bad news.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

We seriously need to make CVs realize Zaya's imp.Farhan n Seema,I m coming on FB now.
Pls everybody show ur luv for BI b Zaya n Harshika to d producers coz they reply sometimes.Maan the director doesn't even check his twitter I guess

i sent three msg but look like Farhan sir stop reading msg.i hope he reply someone msg.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Y r they shoving down rehaan our throat.
We love zaya n dont want anyone else.
Hope cvs realize that zain and aliya are n shud b leads.not someone else.
Lets bassshhh
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No point of discussing here.
We have to spam hard to throw him to bawdi.
He says he is the 3rd lead which we cannot accept.
For us only ZaYa ia the lead.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys giving feedback to Channel is more imp than CVs

write to channel on twitter n fb that we dnt want 3rd lead in BI. If they love Nandish take him as lead in another show.

N I hav nothing against actor...only character I cant stand
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
See,to show ur love for BI & Zaya,we need to write to channel but for d tracks we also need to complain m give feedback to d CVs coz they jointly take decisions