Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I will accept everything but Rehan and Aaliya a big no 😕
mebeintehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaar ek baat btao ye cv's ko kya dikkhat hai, why they do this to us, jo hum ni chahte vo hi kre jaa rhe hai! Hadd ho gyi ab toh!
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rehan left Mumbai and his job to go with Aaliya
Totally illogical 🥱
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
exactly guys bas yehi reh gaya.. dikhaya na apna asli rang tht cheapo rehaan ,bhai ki biwi padh itni boori nazar thi..
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm tired of saying this *KILL ME* LOL so for a change I'll say *KILL REHAN* SCRATCH THAT, I cant replace myself with REHAN, So *KILL ZAYA* :P Alryt no tamatar plz! :D
jokes apart!
so Rehan is a man without integrity then! He ran behind Aliya! Like seriously! Now he will give Aliya Zara ka waasta and Aliya will agree to marry even if she rejects initially! *sigh* kitna unpredictable track haina Farhaan ji even an 80 yr old wont be able to predict!

Waise d way he gaped at Aliya even when she was married to Zain and how swiftly he shifted from Aliya ji to Aliya to Aliya n tum eventually on Talaq day, I expected no better from him! Jhootha creep he is only made khokhla claims of loving Rida, look at Zain, he doesnt even hv Aliya's nisaani with him and still lives for her n you r the mid aged man with two kids, ur dead wife's nisaani n you fall for a girl who u knw has loved only Zain! U r creepy enough to maaro chance pe dance! Gosh! I shouldn't be so so annoyed with Rehan but I am! What to do he is annoying because hw ia eyeing Aliya! My kitkit's MKB he is eyeing! Grrr!

Just a question: Why dint MKB strike Aliya even once?
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now get ready for rehan with his bg tune😡 .get lost from the show
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just hope they dont drag Zain and Aliya meeting for the whole week!!
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will copy paste what I wrote on the other thread with the same spoiler! :P here it goes

I'm tired of saying this *KILL ME* LOL so for a change I'll say *KILL REHAN* SCRATCH THAT, I cant replace myself with REHAN, So *KILL ZAYA* :P Alryt no tamatar plz! :D
jokes apart!
so Rehan is a man without integrity then! He ran behind Aliya! Like seriously! Now he will give Aliya Zara ka waasta and Aliya will agree to marry even if she rejects initially! *sigh* kitna unpredictable track haina Farhaan ji even an 80 yr old wont be able to predict!

Waise d way he gaped at Aliya even when she was married to Zain and how swiftly he shifted from Aliya ji to Aliya to Aliya n tum eventually on Talaq day, I expected no better from him! Jhootha creep he is only made khokhla claims of loving Rida, look at Zain, he doesnt even hv Aliya's nisaani with him and still lives for her n you r the mid aged man with two kids, ur dead wife's nisaani n you fall for a girl who u knw has loved only Zain! U r creepy enough to maaro chance pe dance! Gosh! I shouldn't be so so annoyed with Rehan but I am! What to do he is annoying because hw ia eyeing Aliya! My kitkit's MKB he is eyeing! Grrr!

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are kameena rehan
Aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho
Tumhara bheja fry banadungi u rehan khan chipku bandar
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: titleepari

jokes apart!

seriously how creative this track is well done to farhan sir.let them do what they want soon they will realise why we keep begging for no Rehan.i can see this show trp will be in zero soon.it going to shift on 11:00 and YHM is doing well.even i will now prefer to watch that show not RM crap.