Posted: 10 years ago
TFS :)
Too many spoilers
Just going to wait and watch now
elizyscott thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

See,it's actually not a 1yr leap.It will b their 1st marriage anniv.Already 8 mnths hv passed,so it's jst few mnths leap

PS- Oh I forgot,it's more dan 8 mnths coz aftr Talaaq 3 more mnths passed.So Mayb jst 2-3 mnths leap

But the captioning in today's episode said 1 year later, when they showed Zain at the office and also when Zain was on the phone with Rehan he said it's been a year and there is still no word of Aliya. So I'm thinking this is their "second" anniversary. Their "first" got lost a midst the divorce or perhaps just after.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ So this 1 yr leap has finally happened in yeserday's episode.
Don't want Rehan Aaliya Nikaah at all .. CV's. 😡
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Either Farhan sir is poor in Maths or dis must be 2nd Marriage anniversary.
1st anniversary has gone wit da wind like Zain's B- day party.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Either Farhan sir is poor in Maths or dis must be 2nd Marriage anniversary.

1st anniversary has gone wit da wind like Zain's B- day party.

🤪

Word Count: 0

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes

Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes
my eyes

it is rubbish. megha said she wont spot basanti look
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not want to see Aaliyw in basanti look 😕
arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beintehaa: Aaliya dissapears suddenly after Zain divorces her

Beintehaa has taken a one year leap after the tragic divorce of Zain (Harshad Arora) and Aaliya (Pretika Rao).

In the latest episode of the show it is seen that Zain comes to know about Aaliya's innocence and asks her to forgive him and give him another chance.

However, Aaliya refuses Zain saying that they are divorced now and nothing can happen.

Zain is completely shattered and even refuses to marry Sanam.

It is later seen that Aaliya walks out of Zain's life forever and Zain searches everywhere for her.

Days and months pass by and soon a year gets complete but Zain still does not have any clue about where Aaliya is.

Will Zain find Aaliya and will they ever be able to patch up again? Let's wait and watch.

arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
d on to know more...

In the last episode, we saw Zain (Harshad Arora) putting an end to his union with Aaliya (Preetika Rao) by giving her a third divorce. A shattered Aaliyawas seen crying hysterically upon witnessing a split in her marriage. Surraiya (Suchitra Pillai), on the other hand, informed Zain that she was happy with how things shaped up and that he should waste no time in marrying Sanam. Zain was seen telling Sanam that they are good friends and he cannot marry her as he would have to force himself to fall in love with her. Rehan (Nandish Sandhu), mean while, was seen giving Zain the tape comprising of Nafisa's (Gunjan Vijaya) recording. The episode ended with Zain playing the recording and listening intently to Nafisa's confession...

In the upcoming episode, we will see Zain witnessing a shock upon listening to Nafisa's tape. The audio will inform Zain about Surraiya's dirty deeds where Nafisa will bring forth the same by narrating the incident of the cylinder blast. She will further state that she plans on seeking revenge from Surraiya as she ruined her life by bringing Shaziya into the family. Further, Zain will be seen confronting Surriya about his marriage with Sanam, confessing that he cannot fulfill his promise and marry her after all.

What will happen next? How will Surraiya react to Zain's confession? Stay tuned for more updates!