Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyWidBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry,but who is MALE LEAD of the show?? 😕

Last time I checked,it was ZAIN ABDULLAH!!
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

As per latest iv of Nandish...Rehan is all set to become 3rd lead of the show...whatever is that supposed to mean?

I am ok with separation, misunderstanding... but it all should be within Zain-Aaliya... no 3rd person is required in their lives

Did nandish say he's a permanent character? And what was the interview about?
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
REHAN is all I hear! and am I SICK of it! I knew dis was exactly what colors n CVs. were planning or y wud de send REHAN to promote BI! de were actually promoting Rehan n d upcoming mission hero Rehan track!

I'm so irked! they simply dont get what works for BI. It's ZAIN ZAIN ZAIN ZAIN n NOT REHAN!

tweeted an earfull to colors! but i knw its of no use!

why r d cvs so keen on getting
guys after guys for Aliya? i thot it was london return Zain who was more prone to hv such privileges as cvs now shower on Aliya! give d gal a break 4m attention seeking cameos! we just got rid of Zubbu!

another thing ppl in d forum went gaga over zubbu n we all saw how he stayed longer in d shw 4 all d wrong reasons!

so ppl think b4 u go gaga over a character just cz he is somehow related to or is good to Aliya! bcz nothing under the sun can undermine what Zain has done for Aliya! So just coz bad scripting just to make a hero out of Rehan doesnt give much dialogues to Zain one day shudnt make one fall 4 rehan bcz it was not Rehan who supported protected n loved Aliya to death so long! it was always Zain! keep faith in him& give ur feedback to cvs dat zain shud remain intact n not muted just to fit in cameo!
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even HarshIka have admitted that this is now turning into a Saas-Bahu Saga..although they say its with a twist
And now Nandish says..I entered as Zain's brother..but now I'm here to stay as the third lead! 😕 The way they're promoting everything..it looks like a love triangle is in the making!🤢

Now I'm pretty sure that the channel has something to do with this! Coz I think the CVs and PH know how much we fans love just ZaYa as the leads!
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As per Nandish ..he has entered BI as Zain's brother..so what does that mean?? and why does he mention third lead?? we dont need a 3rd lead.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wait when did he say all this?
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yuck,i m sick of rehaan,colors ka baby can get lost.
Zainnn wakeup
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ Hey..there are pics on twitter abt an article in a paper..
I joined twitter today for ZaYa and this is the first thing I see! Sigh!😭
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He said it in the interview.. It's was printed on newspaper
Right the show is about zain and Aaliya their love story now why do we need 3rd lead? That means less screen space for zain and Aaliya? :/
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I bcame sad after reading that article.Reading abt BI has a definite end,the moment I read that some or d other day BI will end coz they dnt wanna drag d show like others,I felt sad.I dnt want it to end ever.It shud run for Atleast 2 yrs. 😭
And wot is this Rehan,third lead?Yeh kya hai yaar.Poora mood kharab kar diya.