Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Looks like some speculation, wouldn't worry too much. Yesterday, proves Zain and Aliyah love each other a lot and Rehan is also on the hunt for the truth.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys,it's a metro masti article which usually posts speculations more dan real spoilers.
We all know sm kind of similar track might happen but as of now not confirmed
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲wat is this fake spoiler again!!.. yaar yesterday we got fake promo pic n today this!! y do ppl give us heart attacks n kill us n our excitment daily??😭 i m fed up nw.. it just makes me again think negative that divorce ho hi na jaaye..😭
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain has told before Zubair's time she will be friendly with many but she loves only me.
He will nt believe all this.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it will give contradicted info zain.. yesterday he saw how aaliya does not want him to give third T and next day his mom says she has moved on.. zain has some brains to think there is something fishy here
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nt believing it
bt ya suri defo do sumthing lk ths to separate zaya as thy hv shown suri reading zara msg on tat kite bt lets see how it all take place n I dn't thing divorce will happen n zain agree to marry any other gal.
bt ya rehan character should end nw so may be by bringing ths track thy r planning his exit as ppl r nt liking him much n trps also started falling the day he entered
tatz why thy hv drop their idea of RM n all n cuz of fans feedback as I dn't believe its preplanned its all cuz of our spamming on twitter n FB which has forced them to do so.
Well whtever happen jst want zaya together cn't bear their separation anymore.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this spoiler is totally fake one.rehan already start on his mission.after see yesterday episode it don't look like zain going to give her talaq and obviously cv's not going to show true come out after last talaq if they don't want to get murder by us.
whiskeytwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Beintehaa to take one-year leap

Deccan Chronicle | Natasha Coutinho | August 25, 2014, 17.08 pm IST
A still of the TV show

Mumbai: Colors prime time show Beintehaa has been doing quiet well since the time its trailer gave the Indian audience an insight to the Muslim background drama.

However, the show's flow dipped when this month Zain's dad, Usman Abdullah, expired and left 51 per cent of his Barkat Royal Empire's share for Aliya (Zain's wife).

With Aliya living at Rehaan's (who works for Barkat Royale) place and Zain cribbing over Aliya, scope of them getting back together was less. We hear that the show is going to take a one-year leap soon and there are many changes in store for its viewers.

Aliya (Preetika Rao) will be shown living in Hyderabad where she will own a dhaba. On the other hand Zain (Harshad Arora) will rename his company as MKB Ltd and pine for Aliya. We also hear, Rehaan (Nandish Sandhu) will be shown developing feelings for Aliya in the future track.

Edited by whiskeytwilight - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Leap???
Are you kidding me...
Not gona bash dis article
Gonna wait n watch...
N MKB Ltd.
Hailaaa...
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail