Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Also she can finally be shown not being a Suraiya Muppet!

More than anything, I am happy about this! Really looking forward to her breaking away from Suraiya and having enough of her
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

More than anything, I am happy about this! Really looking forward to her breaking away from Suraiya and having enough of her

Totally she never really gelled with them, she was just there to be on the good side of Suraiya.
manny136 thumbnail
I like the new development btwn nafeesa n suri, nafessa getting her revenge in the near future is good, suri is really burning her bridges the only person she will have left in the end will be shazia who we know through her dreams lol wants make suri her slave lol. As for the rehan thing maybe he will get suspicious again, like why was zain not there n aliya almost hurt, even though suri didnt do it she could be accused later on lol. We knew zain wasnt there coz in the promo he is on the phone with her but im sure he will be worried. Im glad they r going to Bhopal how sweet and hopefully some light fun scenes and zain speaking on behalf of rizwan. Nafeesa going as well shows she is on zaya's side hopefully this continues. Wonder what happens at the engagement and when it happens.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

I m ok if she is not hurt, but y cant Zain save her... y cant they show, him coming back coz he missed her and save her...

Y Rehan? who comes at others house at night, leaving his kids at home? Uff, I m hating the importance they are giving Rehan... thats y i was wary of character...
And more ppl will go gaga over him, more they will make him larget than life

Bold - 100% agreeing.. this is what they r trying to do..hope i am not true.. a time may come zain may beleive suraiya for some happenning and ZAYA may get seperated.. so in future the veiwers will be happy and support rehan... so the makers can very easily separate Zaya and we will hear this lines also who does aaliya deserve more.. god know what is happening in this show. i have already lost hope
1st when the goons where hitting zain... they didnt show any concern from aaliya
then zubair case... zain was in the verge of not believing .. but bec of rehan aaliya got saved
i bet rehan willl have some dought on suraiya and again he will save aaliya.. ufff
but aaliya and zain not even bothered.. mostly aaliya there was not even any emotional scene of y he his cousin who has grown up with her did this... nor a talk with her family or zubbus mother ..
not even one single emotional zaya talk.. now a days i dont even notice zaya emotional talk..
yesterday what was that... i didnt understand y aaliya reacted so strongly when they said that they know her...
i feel this is all forced created story... now reg. aayat and rizwan.. zaya didnt play cupid at all...
if aaliya needs to organise anything only zubbu is available...
its clear they way they r moving the unwanted story.. as they want viewers to go against Zaya...
regarding Nafeesa.. no comments... i dont like her at alll.. be positive or negative...
Edited by adinats07 - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever nafeesa says about surin to ZaYa they will nt believe her.Zain has told his mom and biwi r 2 important person in his life.Aalia too will nt say anything about suri even if she trust nafeesa she goes with Zain.
We all wants to see Aalia getting hurt and Zain nursing her, i think we will nt see that at all.
Reg. rehan i don't want to say anything.
But one thing ,Zain has treating him as his bro and he knows ZaYa loves each other immensley.She has told him my shohar is the Best shohar in the world.
He must be connectedd with usman or suri.May be suri's illegimate son.
Pls Pls spam hard everywhere.
We want to see rehan soon in bawdi.
This show is BI ZaYa is the ML.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adinats07

Bold - 100% agreeing.. this is what they r trying to do..hope i am not true.. a time may come zain may beleive suraiya for some happenning and ZAYA may get seperated.. so in future the veiwers will be happy and support rehan... so the makers can very easily separate Zaya and we will hear this lines also who does aaliya deserve more.. god know what is happening in this show. i have already lost hope
1st when the goons where hitting zain... they didnt show any concern from aaliya
then zubair case... zain was in the verge of not believing .. but bec of rehan aaliya got saved
i bet rehan willl have some dought on suraiya
but aaliya and zain not even bothered.. mostly aaliya there was not even any emotional scene of y he his cousin who has grown up with her did this... nor a talk with her family or zubbus mother ..
not even one single emotional zaya talk.. now a days i dont even notice zaya emotional talk..
yesterday what was that... i didnt understand y aaliya reacted so strongly when they said that they know her...
i feel this is all forced created story... now reg. aayat and rizwan.. zaya didnt play cupid at all...
if aaliya needs to organise anything only zubbu is available...
its clear they way they r moving the unwanted story.. as they want viewers to go against Zaya...

IMO i dont see ZaYa separation in a long run at all therefore I am not even bothered about that.

I understand where your coming from and we all are upset about that but hopefully Cvs have some kind of reason to make Rehan do all this other than target Aliyah again.

Well lets see how the story has been played for we dont know the least might happen as per our expectations. We might just get surprised.

I am sure we will still get Zain and Aliyah scenes after the accident so just watch BI!

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Urghhh Rehaan saves Aaliya..can this part of the spoiler go wrong please??

Baaki i am liking the entire Nafeesa's storyline and RizYat engagement thing..in the previous spoiler it was mentioned that Aaliya would be consoling Nafeesa...so its time for Nafeesa Aaliya bonding..and may be at the end Suri wouldnt have anyone on her side when her true colors are exposed by Usmaan mamu...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guyz jus chill over this rehaan saving aliya i knw its hurting us all bt cvs may have a reason behind this n bth zaya were tlking over the phn jus relax n enjoy BI i hope rehaan leaves soon.. i wuld def love to see aliya n nafeesa bonding wid eachother
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As per latest iv of Nandish...Rehan is all set to become 3rd lead of the show...whatever is that supposed to mean?
I am ok with separation, misunderstanding... but it all should be within Zain-Aaliya... no 3rd person is required in their lives
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

As per latest iv of Nandish...Rehan is all set to become 3rd lead of the show...whatever is that supposed to mean?

I am ok with separation, misunderstanding... but it all should be within Zain-Aaliya... no 3rd person is required in their lives

he is 3rd lead who he fit in this story i can't understand.CV'S comromising Zain char from past two epi now this i'm scare now.hope CV'S prove me wrong and bring Zain back.