634339 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

634339 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

TFS,Kamini Suri spoil Zain plan damn.
ok so it will be a accident which plan by Nafeesa for Saziya but Aliya will get hurt.i'm quite excited with this track.

Yaa.. Intresting track... ahead
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFSπŸ˜› hmm interesting so unknowingly Aaliya will get hurt..may I say that I'm happy about this..it's nice to see that Aaliya is not being targeted so quickly again..this should give us a break from Suri's plotting since Zain's whole attention will be on Aaliya and whether she gets hurt or not he'll be fiercely protective of her after this!
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Allah, why she wants everyone to leave the house...
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharingπŸ˜›
Daniaax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/07/09/suraiya-to-insult-nafisa-to-ask-her-to-leave-the-house-in-beintehaa/

In Beintehaa, Zain and Aaliya will decide to go out for a iiftar party but Suraiya will play a trick and doesn't let Aaliya go and will send Zain alone, Nafisa will keep the gas open for Shazia ,Aaliya will walk in the kitchen and will light the gas. Rehaan will come to Barkat Villa for some work and will end up saving Aaliya. Suraiya will be doubtful and wants to know who has left the gas open and will find out that it's Nafisa.

Source informs that Suraiya will insult her and will ask to leave the house along his brother Rizwan who has been living there and also now intends marrying there. Nafisa will fell betrayed by Suraiya and will decide that she will take her revenge in due course of time...

Aaliya, Zain and Nafisa will goes to Bhopal with Rizwan's rishta. Zain will end up telling Rizwan's bad traits then his good qualities in comic ways ... Anyhow, Ghulam and Shabana will be thrilled with the rishta and they will agree for their engagement . It will be decided that the ceremony will take place in Mumbai, Source ends...
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome now... so Aaliya will not get hurt coz who ends up saving her...REHAN...

I m so sick of this, y he has to come to Barkat Villa at night... what work he has there?

CVS...which part of english u dnt understand... we want Zain to be worried for Aaliya and save her and care for her... not Rehan... :(((
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank god atleadt now they used d char of nafeesa n making her positive dis has more logic dan showing nafeesa negative for no reason
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yehi baki tha Rehan will save Aliya. I don't want this. I thought Aliya will get somewhat injured and we will get some really good Zaya scenes !! I want Nafisa to partner up with Aliya and spill her beans !! Wow Rizwan-Aayat track looks promising !! CVs should stop Rehan from doing Zain's work 😑😑😑