Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I had written to CVs to show Zain's bday with Aaliya surprising him with a surprise at terrace... wo nahi to ye sahi
btw, what happened to Zain's bday...wasnt it this week...thats what Aaliya said na
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agreed! I was not expecting to get any ZaYa romance in the next episode, good to know I was wrong.

Right, i hope its a good one to cherish to follow through with all the drama, though im sure the drama will be worth while also.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And after such a long long time we have a spoiler regarding ZaYa romance..Bring it on Cvz..and i do have request..can u start giving us balanced epi's please..tooo much of Suri's plotting isnt gud ..so just keep inserting comic elements..and Usmaan mamu getting better..and some cute lighthearted moments of ZaYa..maintain the positivity please
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

Ya def they r stalking our forum.But I think they always make us ulloo by showing a 2 min Zaya scene.I want atleast a proper scene in which they talk & then romance for 6-7 mins atleast.

That means 2day we'll again hv to jhelofy Rehan

😆

hope to see a good zaya terrace scene..yeah there should be some talking...it will be nice to see them talking about their initial days
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL same here! Its good to know though that we get to see some more of ZaYa in Bhopal before returning to BV. Looking forward to some ZaYa romance

Lol when watching sometimes mom starts predicting now like this will happen and all...but i will be thinking no mom it is not going to be that way...i will be controlling hard to not laugh..😆

I was thinking there won't be much of Zaya scenes in bhopal.. But glad to know we will get some zaya scenes.

I guess they need to give these spoiler out so that viewers watch it coz of zaya or else like annie many would have planned to skip

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS😊 will wait n watch
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

I had written to CVs to show Zain's bday with Aaliya surprising him with a surprise at terrace... wo nahi to ye sahi

btw, what happened to Zain's bday...wasnt it this week...thats what Aaliya said na

aliya said after 10 days...abhi tak only 3 days(i think🤔) are over
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Nimmi-

aliya said after 10 days...abhi tak only 3 days(i think🤔) are over

She said agle hafte... chalo 10 days le lo... par I counted 6 love notes on the mirror that day... so it should be round the corner... I hope Cvs dnt forget it with Rizwan-Aayat engagement...

Can you all give feedback please, and ask to show Zain's bday celebrations... Aaliya surprising Zain and they celebrate all alone...

Maybe they can fight in engagement and later patch up on his bday, thereby again throwing Suri ka plan out of window...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
1 min of romantic moment and 25 min's drama..
Yawnz
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

She said agle hafte... chalo 10 days le lo... par I counted 6 love notes on the mirror that day... so it should be round the corner... I hope Cvs dnt forget it with Rizwan-Aayat engagement...

Can you all give feedback please, and ask to show Zain's bday celebrations... Aaliya surprising Zain and they celebrate all alone...

Maybe they can fight in engagement and later patch up on his bday, thereby again throwing Suri ka plan out of window...

oh they have skipped so many days then...lol i was counting the days they are showing in epi😆

@bold that will be treat to watch only zaya celebrating...but b'day i think everyone will be a part of it...if so i want a separate celebration too...and also i would like to see want some kind of recovery from mamu's side on his b'day as in when he goes to talk to his dad.