Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
New Spoiler:
Raju Kher will enter as the unani doctor...he will be called Grumpy and will be Rehan's dad who comes to visit Rehan in Mumbai. Aaliya comes to know this and convinces him to cure Usman. Grumpy and Aaliya will come to BV while Suraiya brings an international doctor and Suraiya will insult Grumpy and send him out the house.
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

New Spoiler:

Raju Kher will enter as the unani doctor...he will be called Grumpy and will be Rehan's dad who comes to visit Rehan in Mumbai. Aaliya comes to know this and convinces him to cure Usman. Grumpy and Aaliya will come to BV while Suraiya brings an international doctor and Suraiya will insult Grumpy and send him out the house.

Toh he is Rehaan's dad??
Expected tha yeh
manny136 thumbnail
If the new doc is rehan's dad but for how long they r really connecting rehan to the abdullah family, maybe once Usman is better tht could come out. As for Grumpy once zain finds out he is is his new bro rehans dad he will eventually want the guy to treat Usman.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

New Spoiler:

he would be Rehab father i know it.now we have to jhelofi his whole family.mamu wake up soon and make us free from all those cameos.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

he would be Rehab father i know it.now we have to jhelofi his whole family.mamu wake up soon and make us free from all those cameos.

Yeah bella i too think its all related to mamu once he gets up ths mystery will get solved...lets hope it doesn't hv any bad impact on zaya relationship...rather zaya will solve it all together lk thy hv done it before.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think grumpy will not be rehan's real father but someone that bought him up as his own son. maybe grumpy will see usman and recognise him as rehan's real dad. im assuming rehan is usman's illegitimate child and maybe grumpy is rehan's mum's brother and she died but before dying told grumpy to bring up rehan as his own son

btw does anyone else find the name "grumpy" weird??😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

New Spoiler:

Oh cool he is Rehan's father, interesting twist. It is just another reason for Rehan to not like Suraiya. I guess this happens in the next episode since the precap shows Suraiya fighting with Aaliya.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I think grumpy will not be rehan's real father but someone that bought him up as his own son. maybe grumpy will see usman and recognise him as rehan's real dad. im assuming rehan is usman's illegitimate child and maybe grumpy is rehan's mum's brother and she died but before dying told grumpy to bring up rehan as his own son

btw does anyone else find the name "grumpy" weird??😕

The name makes me laugh, no one would want someone called grumpy treating their husband. I feel Aaliya should have told Zain about this first before bringing him there.

I agree with you, its possible he raised Rehan as his own but they are not blood related. Rehan has to be related to Usman, there've been hints dropped about this.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Grumpy name is weird only.
He may not be rehan's dad .
No one can seperate ZaYa. Now their's relationship is strong nt like before.That time also he was supporting Aalia.
Whatever plan suri makes she will fail.
Nafeesa is playing dirth tricks she is using shabana.
manny136 thumbnail
grumpy is the name of one of the dwarfs in Snow white lol