Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: x-affy-x

Lol

Shame to Suri🤣 Hope nothing happens between Zaya

hope so...
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

At moment I m not worried abt future track...

I just want that tonight it should be Zain who saves Aaliya and not any lawyer guy...but my logical mind says there is a reason why he is there... so what...he can later find out why this happened...
I just want Zain to save his wife and go crazy for her safety and later fuss over her...
Vaise bhi out of those spoilers...Zain gng for iftaari party alone, Aaliya being at home, romantic surprise and all have been wrong. To Rehan saving Aaliya should be wrong too...please god please...
I cant bear to see that Rehan saving Aaliya when Zain is right there...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

At moment I m not worried abt future track...

I just want that tonight it should be Zain who saves Aaliya and not any lawyer guy...but my logical mind says there is a reason why he is there... so what...he can later find out why this happened...
I just want Zain to save his wife and go crazy for her safety and later fuss over her...
Vaise bhi out of those spoilers...Zain gng for iftaari party alone, Aaliya being at home, romantic surprise and all have been wrong. To Rehan saving Aaliya should be wrong too...please god please...
I cant bear to see that Rehan saving Aaliya when Zain is right there...

The spoiler did nt tell anything about zain.Here we saw Zain dafanetly Zain will only save Aalia rehan must be seeing. Zain going irftaari is nt true.
Suriya did so many evil plan to seperate ZaYa.This she has nt done but good nafeesa putting the blame on suri.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,that doctor going to turn Rehan father.his whole family coming in show.hope he related to Usman plz no 3rd angle.hope CV'S balance ZaYa and everything.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

Arre yaar,now dis Unani doc's son wud b Rehan.Again he'll get bahana to get in touch with Aaliya. 😡 And Zain will also not approve of dis doc bcoz Suri will convince Zain against this doc.Holy mercy

if he is Rehan father then i think Zain also will agree to Aliya.lets see what happen.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

TFS,that doctor going to turn Rehan father.his whole family coming in show.hope he related to Usman plz no 3rd angle.hope CV'S balance ZaYa and everything.

There will nt be 3rd angle.
Rehan does nt like lying and honest.Alia has told hm her shohar is the best shohar in this world Zain treat him as his bro.
3rd angle may be for suri and rehan's father.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys as per the new tweet by Beintehaa Official on Twitter..Zain saves Aaliya
Zain saved Aliya yesterday! RT if think this will bring them closer! #Beintehaa @har1603 @preetikatweets

Embedded image permalink
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think that doctor's son will be rehan, but the minute he sees usman he'll recognise him as rehan's real dad. it may be that this doctor is not rehan's real dad but bought him up as his own.
manny136 thumbnail
besides the new doc n rehan maybe connection i just find the nafeesa shanbana spoiler so funny, suri is actually innocent this time but all the blame is going on her lol