Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Spoiler :

Credit FB

nafeesa wil feel betrayed n wil confide in shabana n tell her about suraiya's plan to separate zaya..meanwhile aliya is happy to get acquainted to a 'unani' doctor..aliya and suraiya will hv a heated argument bcoz aliya wants 'unani' doctor to treat osman but suraiya wants a doctor from germany.

Tfs sneha wish zaya also get to knw abt suri plans...n hope ths time zain speak sumthing.
arhi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zain (Harshad Arora) and Aaliya's (Preetika Rao) relationship has been saved by none other than Rehaan Khan (Nandish Sandhu). The man who Surraiya was hoping to use to destroy Aaliya. However, Rehaan reads into Zubair's lies and reveals his true face before the Abdullah family. Zubair tries to explain that it was on Surraiya's insistence that he tried to break Zain and Aaliya's marriage, but ends up being slapped by Aaliya instead.Surraiya is relieved that her truth is not out, but will she manage to hide it from Rehaan? Or will she now try to sabotage Aaliya's relationship with Zain using Rehaan? Well, that only time will tell. However for now we are glad that the lovey-dovey couple can finally feel free of the intrusive Zubair.But, Surraiya who is out there to get Aaliya out of her son's life will not sit quiet. Not until she has another plan chalked out to chase Aaliya our of Barkat mansion and Zain's life. But, will Zain lose his faith in Aaliya? Will their love take on all challenges in life and grow stronger with every passing day? Or then willRehaan's support for Aaliyacreate distance between Zain and his wife? Watch this space for all updates onBeintehaa...
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I m pretty sure that unani doctor's son is rehaan
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so knew it..I knew it that Nafeesa would end up putting the blame on Suri
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oho i think suraiya was behind mamu's accident
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In Bhopal Aaliya will meet a unani doctor whom she will believe in and he will tell her that he will be coming to mumbai soon as his son lives there. Aaliya will be happy as she thinks she will get Mamu's treatment done. Nafisa and Shabana will be talking about Barkat Villa and general stuff. Nafisa will look extra pally with Shabana and the topic of gas leak accident will starts. Nafisa will have tear in her eyes and will tell that Shabana that it was not an accident . It was a trap by Suraiya , Suraiya wants to get rid of Aaliya at any cost hence the fatal attack. Shabana will be shocked...

Ab Shabana...jaao kaali maata ka roop lo aur suri ko maar dalo...!!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

I m pretty sure that unani doctor's son is rehaan

Same here I'm also thinking the same...hope ths rehan is usman son n ths unani doc is cuming to unfold the story...no triangle plzz.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arre yaar,now dis Unani doc's son wud b Rehan.Again he'll get bahana to get in touch with Aaliya. 😡 And Zain will also not approve of dis doc bcoz Suri will convince Zain against this doc.Holy mercy
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Again a conflict between zain n aliya