Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Farooqui.

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode...I was wondering about the significance of both Aahil and Rehan hearing Sanam's parents name. 
This information will cause misunderstanding between ?????
This info will reach Tanveer?
This property was bought by Aahil's dad. Will the sale deed have AAK ' S name? Aahil will help Sanam in revisiting her past?

Second thought.
Is Sanam really open to either one of them ? Will the early bird catch the worm?
Absolutely not.:)
1. Aahil has an unsettling effect on Sanam from day one. She can love him, hate him but can't ignore him. Sparks fly when they are in the same room. Rehan is a dost material. And Rehan knows the difference between Mohabbat and dost.In their first interaction Rehan turns back but Sanam keeps on walking. It will definitely be one sided.

2. Sanam called Aahil in what could have been the last few moments of her life. She trusted him with her life. She sees a savior in him.
Sanam clung to him in her semi conscious state, she asked him not to leave her.These are latent feelings which will surface when the time is right.Also Aahil's lifestyle and the stark difference between their socio-economic status can't possibly let her entertain such thoughts.

3. Now the most important reason. Aahil has already developed feelings for Sanam because he almost lost her in that graveyard.  He went through moments of desperation, that state of misery. He saved Sanam but in reality Sanam  liberated him partly from the notion that He is a shaitaan.
But that day he became a Farishta for Sanam.
He is no more the destroyer ...he is now the savior. 
Sanam makes him act out of character.

They are made for each other. 

"A very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together."

Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you, I just love this definition of love (quoted one in the last para) it's so true for a strong relationship.
subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you. Rehan is a dost material . It's Aahil who dwells in Sanam's heart although she didn't realise it yet. And graveyard incident is the proof of that otherwise she would have called Rehan. She may be comfortable with Rehan but she trusts Aahil more than anyone for sure. ๐Ÿ˜Š
And yesterday I noticed something , Nida pulled off another mannat ki dhaga not the SaHil one๐Ÿ˜†
I think for Rehan it's more like infatuation than love๐Ÿ˜Š
And For Aahil it's Junooni ishq๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by subhkisonu - 9 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahil will help her in this! Rehan might turn little grey.. Tannu will tell Rehan about AsYa not to Ahil. i don know how this will progress but the build up is interesting. One sided love sucks :( i feel for Rehan. i really hope he just backs out & does not turn psycho lover ๐Ÿ˜†

Great post Amber
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 He went through moments of desperation, that state of misery. He saved Sanam but in reality Sanam  liberated him partly from the notion that He is a shaitaan.
But that day he became a Farishta for Sanam.
He is no more the destroyer ...he is now the savior. 
Sanam makes him act out of character.

^^ I like that you brought this point forward about aahil. Alot of people have been questioning the speed at aahil fell in love with sanam. I wouldn't call what aahil felt for sanam initially love, it was an attraction, a pure and deep attraction to her. But, this added aspect about sanam liberating him adds more weight to his feelings. Because till now, I'm sure aahil has been attracted to girls, not the junooni attraction that he has for sanam, but on a normal level. The point is that this is different because that graveyard fiasco not only saved sanam, but in a way also liberated him of the pain he carries around from his childhood, of killing his father, of sending his dear ammi in his place to the jail for so many years. He carried so much guilt, he punishes himself and thinks he deserves nothing good because he doesn't bring any good to people around him. But, that save! That scene where sanam tells him to stay with her, he finally felt that someone needed him, he saved someone. He finally brought some good to someone instead of destroying everything as in the past. That aspect really fuels his attraction and makes him form a deeper connection with sanam. Though, his guilt and that pain he has been holding on to hasn't gone away completely, we will see it again in its full force somewhere down the line, it might possibly also put a glitch in saahil's relationship, but I'm guessing sanam will pull him out of it, she will be his saviour then. Then, their connection will be even deeper and more junooni. Sigh... there is so much of saahil that has yet to come and so many layers are going to be developed.

Btw, great post as usual. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree that Rehan is not a man that Sanam can necessarily fall in love with. But Aahil is. From their first meeting, the sparks flew every which way. Sanam was the first girl who dared to answer Aahil back in his own language. The language of aggression. He set fire to her Dhaba, and SHE set fire to his car! Even.

Now she has set fire to his heart. But this fire will soon start to spread. It is so strong that Sanam can't escape the flames for long. Aahil's current state reminds me of an old song I love. "Meri Mohobat Jawa rahegi". In that song the second verse goes something like this...

"Jo Aag Dil main lagi hui hain... Yehi tho Manzil Ki Roshini hai..."
Na yeh Buji hain...Na yeh bujegi, Sada rahi hain, Sada Rahegi"!! 

Sanam does trust Aahil on a very instinctive level. The connection that he feels, somewhere SHE feels it to. But she has failed to identify it. She has failed to name it. At this stage in her life, she is very preoccupied with her family and the crisis they have fallen into. Therefore, she is unable to see past all that to identify why she feels conflicted when she is close to him. Soon she will. He effects her in a way no other man does. So that has to mean something. 

I think both Rehan and Aahil hearing her parents names DOES have a significance. This will soon play a part in the narrative. Either Aahil or Rehan or both will find out who Sanam really is!! Then it is on!! At the moment QH is really drawing me in. I hope they continue this pace because it is totally reverting!! 

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sylvia99

Totally agree with you, I just love this definition of love (quoted one in the last para) it's so true for a strong relationship.

It is one of my personal favorites. 
Love completes us.
We become flawed perfect.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked Rehaan's prayer. He asks for Sanam's happiness and acknowledges his feelings. But he doesn't ask for Sanam. He is hoping for Sanam to be the kahani written for him, but he he doesn't presume that to be the case. 
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhkisonu

Absolutely agree with you. Rehan is a dost material . It's Aahil who dwells in Sanam's heart although she didn't realise it yet. And graveyard incident is the proof of that otherwise she would have called Rehan. She may be comfortable with Rehan but she trusts Aahil more than anyone for sure. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And yesterday I noticed something , Nida pulled off another mannat ki dhaga not the SaHil one๐Ÿ˜†
I think for Rehan it's more like infatuation than love๐Ÿ˜Š
And For Aahil it's Junooni ishq๐Ÿ˜ณ

True that!
They are each other's destiny.
Unhain banaya hi isliye gaya hai ki woh ek doosre ko mukammil karen!
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Ahil will help her in this! Rehan might turn little grey.. Tannu will tell Rehan about AsYa not to Ahil. i don know how this will progress but the build up is interesting. One sided love sucks :( i feel for Rehan. i really hope he just backs out & does not turn psycho lover ๐Ÿ˜†

Great post Amber

Thanks and yes one sided love sucks.
As Sylvia said the Nikahnama should have Asad and Zoya ' s name.
So how will that work out.