IshRa OS: Serendipity

Honeybee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
RATING:All ages

Hi, I'm Tia and I'm 17 years old. This is my first post on the YHM forum 😃.
-Hope you enjoy and do leave a comment😳This story is set in the future, like two years from now...:p

"Akka, are you fine..?"

"Huh.."
Ishita looked up to see Mihika's hand resting on her shoulder in a concerned manner

"..y..Yes" She answered nervously and looked back down at her sweaty palms that clutched tightly onto the drape of her chiffon sari.

Mihika, not quite satisfied, gave a weak smile and sat beside her sister and held her hand securely in hers.

"Good Day Mrs Bhalla.." A warm soothing voice emanated from a few feet distance and both ladies looked up to see the elderly woman walk towards them and sit on the opposite side of the desk.

"Dr Pallavi, is everything alright with Akka?" Mihika asked immediately and felt Ishita's grip on her hand tighten.

"The test results have come..." Dr Pallavi said, looking at the sisters and at the sheer worry etched on their faces "...and I'm actually quite surprised" she continued.

Ishita looked at Dr Pallavi's face in confusion, trying to comprehend the meaning behind her words...but alas, she couldn't.

"In fact I would say that I'm very surprised...this is nothing less than a miracle!"

Mihika furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the doctor, hoping that she would stop beating around the bush...couldn't she see how panicked Ishita was?

"Mrs Bhalla..." Dr Pallavi continued as she removed her glasses and now looked into the eyes of her distraught patient "I am quite pleased and very Very amazed to say...congratulations, you're pregnant!"

Shock erupted in Ishita's body and she felt her veins pump blood at an almost impossible speed. Her mind seemed to have rocketed off to space and returned in a millisecond...

She couldn't believe her ears! Did she just hear that she was pregnant?

"What!!!..Akka is pregnant???" Mihika screamed in elation, a wide smile on her face.

"According to the reports...Yes, she is!.." Dr Pallavi smiled "...its just great news!"

A smile broke out on Ishita's face and tears rolled down her cheeks as realisation dawned upon her...she was going to be a mother!!!

Well she was already a mother to Ruhi, and she loved the little angel immensely...but this feeling was just so heavenly.

She stood up from her chair and hugged Mihika tightly as the feelings of euphoria overcame her being.

"I'm pregnant!" She chanted, as she cried tears of joy into Mihika's shoulder.

"Yes Akka..yes you are" Mihika replied, reassuring her sister that this indeed was reality.

"Bhai, Our conference with AR designs was unfortunately postponed" Raman shut his laptop and looked up, his sight met a very disturbed Mihir.

"Postponed?" Raman asked.

"Yes, apparently Mr Arnav Singh Raizada's wife had given birth this morning...the conference isn't happening until next week." Mihir sat down dejectedly "..I was looking forward to this and now"

"Mihir, come on...the conference is postponed, not cancelled..."
He looked at Mihir, trying to cheer him up"... And its a happy occasion isn't it, his wife gave birth..we should congratulate him!"

"You're right!"
Mihir said in understanding "..I'll organise for flowers to be sent to congratulate him and his wife"

Raman nodded and resumed his laptop work as Mihir exited.

"Hi Bhabhi" he heard Mihir again and looked up to see a smiling Ishita enter as Mihir left a few seconds later.

"Ishita.." He walked up to her and looked surprised "..You, here..is everything fine?"

She simply threw her arms around his neck, engulfing him in a loving hug as he reciprocated in confusion.

He knew his Jhansi ki rani was a little dramatic at times but he just couldn't figure what was on her mind this time.

"What is it?" He whispered into her ears as he caressed her back.

"I'm pregnant!" She replied, burying her head into his shoulder.

Raman stood still as he felt the world around him spin. Holding Ishita tightly he blinked his eyes, not able to believe what he was told.

She pulled back and looked at his confused face

"Didn't you hear?...I said I'm pregnant" she repeated as he cupped her face.

"..but..how.." He looked flabbergasted.

"I know...its unbelievable, but its true...its a miracle Raman...We're having a baby!" She smiled and watched as his face slowly lit up.

"I can't believe this Ishita..oh my god..oh god!" Tears of joy ran down his face as he hugged her again "...oh god..Ishita, I love you!"

He picked her up and twirled her around. At this point in time he felt as if he was indeed the luckiest man alive.

"I love you too.." She whispered as he put her down again, and then placed a lingering kiss on her forehead

Ishita and Raman watched in awe as the faces of their family slowly broke out into wide smiles.

"Kya??..Is this true Raman puttar?" Toshi asked as she felt her eyes moisten.

"Yes ma" Raman replied, wiping his teary eyes as he held onto Ishita's hand. "We're having a baby.."

"Ayo Khadvele..!"
Amma ran towards them "I can't believe this!" She held Ishita's face "..Ishu, you're going to be a mother?"

"Oye Madrasian...didn't you hear the first time??"
Toshi replied as she walked towards them "..We're going to be Daadi and Paati again" she exclaimed in pure contentment.

"Yaaay...Ishu ma is going to bring me a little baby!!!" Ruhi jumped in excitement as Raman and Ishita both placed a kiss on her little cheeks.

Soon the house was filled with congratulations and tears of joy. The atmosphere was chaotic yet wonderful at the same time...Ishita and Raman wouldn't have wanted it to be any different!

Raman entered his room after a day out with Adi to see his angel Ruhi and his crazy wife curled up on the bed watching a movie.

"Papaaa" Ruhi got off the bed and jumped straight into his arms

He placed a kiss on her hair and pinched her little nose "How was my baby's day?" He asked her.

"Very nice papa.." She answered in enthusiasm "I made a drawing of Ishu maa, You, Adi Bhaiyya, baby and I...can I show you???"

Raman nodded with a smile and Ruhi immediately scurried out of the room.

Raman went towards the bed and settled next to Ishita. She rested her head on his chest and he sensed her fatigue.

"How was the movie..?" He asked lovingly.

"I would have been good if your little one stopped kicking me in the ribs every 5 minutes" she replied in pretend-anger as he chuckled.

He placed his hand over her somewhat huge 6 month old baby bump and felt a soft nudge.

"See.." Ishita scowled "...worries me all the time"

"She's my baby after all.."
He replied with a smirk.

"He!..." Ishita hit his chest lightly and he laughed, pulling her closer.

"He has my nose!" Adi exclaimed as he looked in awe at the squirming little bundle in his Dads arms.

"And his mothers eyes.." Raman smiled, looking at the newest addition to the Bhalla family...his baby!

He walked over to the bed and placed the little charmer into his mothers safe arms.

After an exhausting 28 hours of labour, Ishita had given birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy. The news had brought tears to the eyes of a continuously-pacing-nail-biting Raman and made little Ruhi sing and dance in happiness.

The family's joy knew no bounds as sweets were endlessly distributed and heartfelt congratulations exchanged...a scowling Shagun did nothing to change that.

She had accompanied at Adi's request but surely in no mood to celebrate, left immediately.

"What is baby's name?" The priest asked, looking at the new parents with the baby in their hands.

The crowd stood quiet in anticipation, while the loving couple sat by the havan-kund.

"Rishi.." They spoke in unison, smiling at each other.

As the priest continued his chants, they held each others hand tightly, never letting go...

This was it, their happy little family...and nothing would change that!

Ever!

Disclaimer
The above story is a work of fiction based on TV serial "Yeh Hai Mohhabatein". I do not own any of the characters but the story belongs to me.

-Now that you've read it, tell me what you think na?😳...and feel free to PM/Scrap me, I love becoming friends with and getting to know members❤️😃Edited by Honeybee27 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pscmp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice written kash Asia much hooo
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honeybee27 (please can I know your real name?)

My name is Mary and I absolutely love it! It was such a treat reading your Os after being worn out due to the current track in YHM. You have made my day by writing this Os. It's beautifully written and something I hope to see in the further track of YHM. Please and please write many more Os of Ishra. You deserve a big applause for writing a superb, emotional and more importantly a happy Os which is something I haven't seen in this forum for two weeks 👏

I am off to read this Os again 😛 Edited by CharmGal - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome one-shot..simply beautiful...👍🏼
Honeybee27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pscmp

Very nice written kash Asia much hooo

. Thanks 😳
Honeybee27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Honeybee27 (what is your name?)

My name is Mary and I absolutely love it! It was such a treat reading your Os after being worn out due to the current track in YHM. You have made my day by writing this Os. It's beautifully written and something I hope to see in the further track of YHM. Please and please write many more Os of Ishra. You deserve a big applause for writing a superb, emotional and more importantly a happy Os which is something I haven't seen in this forum for two weeks 👏

I am off to read this Os again 😛

Hi Mary...I am soo glad that you liked my OS😃...my name Is Tia and your comment left me blushing☺️...I feel flattered by your words...thank you for that 🤗
Honeybee27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

awesome one-shot..simply beautiful...👍🏼

Thank youuu 🤗
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow nice update👏
 we still miss iss pyaar ko arnav-khushi⭐️...
28 hours labor pain kuch  jyaada nahi hua...😉😆
Edited by anupam_dil - 9 years ago
Honeybee27 thumbnail
Thanks 😊 🤗
Honeybee27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

<font color="#0099FF" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">wow nice update👏
we still miss iss pyaar ko arnav-khushi⭐️...
28 hours labor pain kuch jyaada nahi hua...😉😆

</font>

True...Arnav and Khushi will be in our heart forever!!!
Oops sorry about that, I'm still ek choti si bacchi jo labour pain ke barre main zyada nahi janti:p...forgive my hindi, I live in South africa, nobody speaks hindi here :pEdited by Honeybee27 - 9 years ago