Whats brewing between Pooja Sharma and Vin Rana?...article

ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
RUMOUR ARTICLE AFTER SHAHEER POOJA LINK UP๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/whats-brewing-between-pooja-sharma-and-vin-rana/

There has been a lot of talk about the man in Pooja aka Draupadi's life, but the actor always maintained that she was single

At the recent after party of Star Parivaar awards 2014, we heard that Pooja Sharma and Vin Rana, who plays Nakula in Mahabharat were seen dancing and cozying up with each other. We initially believed that Pooja was dating Shaheer Sheikh (Arjun), but after seeing him leave the party early, it was clear that he's not the man in Pooja's life.

Apparently, on the sets of Mahabharat, Pooja and Vin avoid being too friendly or close in front of an audience. However, our khabroo from the sets of the show said, "Pooja and Vin spend all their free time texting each other. They constantly Whatsapp each other whether they are together or not, and have long conversations. But when people are there... they act distant."

Guess the actors have taken their onscreen relationship quite seriously. Keep watching this space

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ soo cutee they luk together..they make a good lukin couple ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but shaheer nd pooja ๐Ÿฅบ guess dat will never happen.. stupid rumours..Edited by anshikashaheer - 9 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i can only laugh๐Ÿคฃ

next who they will target? first shaheer now vin later who? oh god spare mb people ๐Ÿ˜†
but vin pooja look together๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by shavii - 9 years ago
anshikashaheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

i can only laugh๐Ÿคฃ

next who they will target? first shaheer now vin later who? oh god spare mb people ๐Ÿ˜†
but vin pooja look together๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

hehe ๐Ÿ˜† guess Bheem aka Saurav is next ๐Ÿคฃ
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshikashaheer

i thought that ๐Ÿคฃ next brata bheem thank fully yudi brata is married๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† may next lavanya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

gosh they need to stop such rumor stunt on mb people๐Ÿ˜†
anshikashaheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

i thought that ๐Ÿคฃ next brata bheem thank fully yudi brata is married๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† may next lavanya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

luks like they are targetting all the young and handsome men for pooja ๐Ÿคฃ guess next could even be Aham aka Karna ..amything is possibe๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† or lavanya aka sahdev ๐Ÿคฃ
shavii thumbnail

luks like they are targetting all the young and handsome men for pooja ๐Ÿคฃ guess next could even be Aham aka Karna ..amything is possibe๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† or lavanya aka sahdev ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜† who know even mamashre shakuni  oh god ... these journalist shd stop spreading rumors ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shavii - 9 years ago
anshikashaheer thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† who know even mamashre shakuni oh god ... these journalist shd stop spreading rumors ๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE]
MamaShakuni!!!!!!!!* ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† anything is possile ...thes supersilly journalists ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shavii thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† who know even mamashre shakuni oh god ... these journalist shd stop spreading rumors ๐Ÿ˜†

MamaShakuni!!!!!!!!* ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† anything is possile ...thes supersilly journalists ๐Ÿ˜ƒ[/QUOTE]
i think they wont spare any unmarried men and women in mb for sure ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Articles about  the supposed link ups/rumors between co actors are  not allowed here in the forum unless there is a direct source to confirm it. Please keep the discussions confined to the show Mahabharat

Topic Closed

Mahabharat Dev Team