First day of school - OS

The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
First day at school.

Zain was walking back and forth in the living room in nervousness. Why shouldn't he be nervous? His bundles of sunshine were going to school for the first time. And all the possible negative thoughts were surrounding him. Suraiyya entered the hall only to find Zain biting his nails. She laughed and proceeded towards him.

"Zain, what happened? Why are you sweating?" She said. "Mom.!!!" Zain said. Suraiyya understood and asked " Zain do you remember?" "No. I dont. " Zain said without listening. "Zainnn listen first." She said catching hold of his elbow and turning him. "Do you remember your first day of school? You were so afraid! Crying continuously. You weren't ready to leave our hand. But then we tricked you into going in. And after coming back you were insisting to go back to school because you had lots of fun." Suraiyya chuckled. Zain listened everything with a frown. "But why are you telling me all this now?" Zain asked and glanced towards their room to see whether his babies were ready. "Because today you and Aliyah have to convince your children to go to school. Which by the way will be a very tough task for both of you." She said.

"No worries mom. Aliyah will handle everything." Zain said with a sigh of relief. He saw his little one's coming. "Dad" Zara and Zakir jumped on him. He sat on his knees to come to their height and brought his cheeks in front of them indicating them to give him a kiss. They both willingly gave him a long sloppy kiss.

He smiled looking at them when he saw Aliyah coming. He stood up and walked towards her. She stopped and asked him what happened. He brought his cheeks closer to her lips and she blushed. She turned her face away. "Come on I am waiting." He said impatiently. She looked at him and then at her kids. "Zain the kids are watching us." She whispered. "Come on mom. It's just a kiss. We aal getting late." Zakir yelled. "Allah Tauba. What are you teaching them. I shouldn't leave them alone with you from now on." She looked at them with wide eyes. "Come on jaan now the kids are also telling." He waited. She gave him a quick peck and proceeded towards her oh-so-innocent kids.

She picked zakir and said "How many times did I tell you that call me Ammi and not mom." He bit his tongue and whispered a sorry bringing out the cutest puppy face he could. Aliyah smiled. "Come on we are getting late Zain." They all sat in the car. "Zara did you take your water bottle with you? And Zakir what have you done with your hair. Let me do it for you." She began smoothening his hair. "Mom... Sholly Ammiii pweease. Not again. Dad made thish cool new hailstyle for me."Zakir told Aliyah and Zain winked at him. "Haan haan okay. Nobody listens to me here. Everybody loves their Abbu only." She looked out of the window. "No Ammi we love you." Both yelled in unison. "Yes Ammi we love you." Zain imitated both of them. All of them laughed.

They reached the school. Aliyah was still mingling and tidying Zakir's tie. "Mom we leached school and you aal embalasshing me." He pouted. "Okay okay sorry." She caught his hand. They saw many children crying. Aliyah got afraid. She quickly looked at Zara and Zakir. They both look horrified. Tears starting to form in their eyes. Zara quickly caught Zain's leg and started crying. "Arre my baby. Dont cry. See Dad is here. You know your dad cannot see you cry. Till then Zakir also had come and hugged him. "Abbu we dont want to go. We will be good and won't do shtupid thingsh. Please let'sh go home." Zakir said. He looked at Aliyah for help. She came running towards him. But instead of helping she hugged him too.

Zain now could see the 3 most important person in his life crying. "Shhh everyone. Stop crying. This is not hell. You Aliyah, stop making a fuss. They are going to school and not gonna fight some war here. They will be fine. And kids you will have great fun once you go in there. Trust me. Make new friends and enjoy. And plus you both are with each other. Now come on give me a kiss and leave." All of them did just as Zain said.

Aliyah and Zain watched them join the line. They both waved cutely and held the slings of their bags more tightly. Soon they were out of sight. Zain sighed. "Mom was right. It was hard. And Aliyah - she made it even more difficult." Zain said to himself. "Now can we go madam. Or wait here till they come back?" She hit him on his chest.

A/N : Yet another OS from me. I have been away from writing. So if it's not good I m sorry. Read and comment please.
Edited by -SB- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww! Sho shewt! Awesome OS. Keep writing!
Edited by simran422 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww..that was utterly cute.. i love all ur OSs
infact the very 1st ZaYa work i read was urs "its Boo time" and i so really loved it
just as much as i loved this one
and i liked the twist too.. aliya crying like a baby and zain being the matured dad
superb job sani
and pls pls pls keep writing often
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww such a cute os, loved it to the core
Zakir is dam cuteπŸ˜›
Aliya crying along with baby's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awesome os
Love to see more works of urs on zaya
Thank u so much for such a pleasant osπŸ˜ƒ
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was so cute dear...do continue... i loved it
-Sajdey- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
continue soon dear i love it
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwieee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHO CUTIE CUTIE!!!!
girl...this is awesome...i m so looking forward to more such OS..imaginig ZaYa in d story..
u made my morning good u know?πŸ€—
Plz PM me when u write next!!
LOVED THIS ONE..KEEP WRITING!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os
Very cute and sweet
Loved it
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5