Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

PART - 19

BOTH share their part and connected more emotionally. Maan got a part of his missing solace. He lift her up in in his arms and moved towards his room. Before this several times he brought her here,but today's air is different. Both moved a step ahead in their relation.

Like a groom brought his newly wed bride. Both stare i each othher's eyes. Love,trust and care for each other were there. Maan placed her on his comfy bed and tilted backwards,removing his arm beneath her.

Her inocent eyes glancing for the many answers. Silence is the only language between two. She dont had a need to open her mouth. 'main yahi rahunga mishti,tumhare pass.' he confirmed briefly,which is more then enough for her. She not need any more assurance. He said and she believes.

Geet slipped and Maan come to laid next to her. They share their sorrows and sores ad now they need some peaceful momets. Maan slightly stroke her face from temple and gently put behind her hairs. Maan leaned over her and kissed on her both eyes. In anticipation she encircled his waist and get more closer to him. Maa filled er in his arms and snuggle to him. She always feel protected in his arms and by the time passing this feeling grew stronger.

Geet kissed on his bare chest. Maan's every fibre get life. This one simple kiss is enough to break him before her. Maan too wants to poceed but someting is bothering him. 'Maan your little Angel is changed now. So be careful.' he cautioned himself. Her proxcimity is provoking him. He caress her face and glance in her inocent eyes. 'Geet i think we both are tired emotionally and its too late now. Lets get some sleep.' he said softly and she buried her face in his chest again.

NO questions no arguemets. She just follow what he said. Her warm breath gave tiklish teasing to him. Maan kissed her head softly and smiled slightly seeing her sleeping like a baby. 'you are same like, the moment i left you. Same innocence,just like my 3 year old mishti. Thats why i am scared coming closer to you. I cant gve you the pain of consummation,sply when you are so feeble now.' Maan confessed his feelings to his mishti,while sleeping. He kissed her one more time before drifted to sleep mode.

He kows very well that Geet's body is not ready. She is so weak internally. Sumer and his sister beat her regularly and dont even gae proper food. He cant ale to forgot her condition when he brought her here. Though his care and treatment inmproves her but still long way to go.

Sun dawn and Geet opened her dizzy eyes,saw him sleeping holding her in his embrace. After sharing their pain both feltt light and got a peaceful sleep after ages. She rosed and peck on his stubbled cheek. Then she trying to remmove his arm upon her so she go back to her room. As she trying to move Maan stopped her clutching her fingers in his hands.

'don't go away. Just stay with me some more time.' Maan expressed hhimself while opening his one eye. His half face is buried in the pillow. This was her heart's voice too. She herself dont wanna leave him. She slipped back again to his arms. Maan kissed her and both again drifted to sleep.

Its 9 am when both awaked by Adi's call. Maan answer his call but talk briefly. 'aap ready ho jaiye. Main breakfast ready kart hu.' Geet said and trying to move.

'Mishti...' Maan calls her and she stopped. He went closed to her. 'i want you to stay in our room. Can we?' both's love is silent and proceeding only that way. So without any tantrum he asked in a straight way.

She shied and lowered her head. She nodded in yes and he get a chance to embraced her again. Maan kissed on her forehead. 'main ready hoke aata hu.' he told and moved to washroom.

After half an hour Geet came to summon him. He is busy in collecting some papers. 'bas aa raa hu.' he glance her and replied.

Maan was busy wit his papers,wen se came to him and hugged him from back side. Maan's attention diverted. He feels his shirt soaked from backside and he alerts. He pulled her to face her. His doubt was right. Her almond eyes pouring tears. Maan's heart sinked. He cupped her face and asked for the reason.

In reply she only hugged him and her eyes pouring tears continously. Maan parted her. Her tears tormeting him. 'Mishti aise ro k mujhe pareshan mat karo. Please tell me what happened?'

Geet again hugged him. 'Maan mujhe darr lag raha hai. Wo log bahut khatrnak hai. Humare parents k sath jo hua wo kal humare sath...' she was hell scared and wont able to finish even.

Maan's rage boost up again. Sumer still scaring his mishti and how can he bear this.

Maan cupped her face. 'daro mat. Darne ki bari ab Sumer ki hai. And i promoise he will pay for his deed very soon.' Maan's voice is very confident.

He assured her but fear is still there. 'Maan can't we go away from all this?' She wants to live rest of her life with him peacefully.

'bina SUMER ko saza diye to bilkul nahi.now calm down.' Maan cleared his intentions strongly and took her outside for breakfast. He left afterwards.

Geet was so scared. Some unknown fear bounding her and she was right. In evening when she was in their bedroom with cuty,Rahul made a forced entry in KM with his shooters,who killed all the gurads. Thoug they too answer but attack was so sudden and Rahul win to overpowered them. He forcily entered in KM and injured his all servants who came to stop him. Rahul made an entry to their room.

Geet saw him and scared to death. She stood up and seeking to escape. Rahul is moving towards her. 'i told you last time that next time no one came to rescue you. See i fullfilled my promise.' he passed an evil smirk to her and cleared his intentions.

'dont move or else you regrett. Maan ko pata chala to...' Geet is cautioning him,but fear is pasted on her face.

Rahul clenced her wrist firmly. 'to? Kya karega tumhara Maan urf Bittoo... Na na dont gave me a look sweetheart. I knew he is the same bitto,jiske sath kai hissab baki hai mera or Ansh ka. Ansh abhi hai nahi yaha. Jab wo aayeaa tab ki tab filhal to you are going to be mine.' Rahul stare her lustfully. His gaze piercing her and she wriggling to free herself.

Little soul see Geet in pain and came to rescue her. He bite on his leg and scratching him. Though it wasnt much effective but it rosed his anger. He bend and clenched Cuty from his neck. Little puppy wincing as he clenched his neck very hardly.

'Rahul Cuty ko chhod do. Use dard ho raha hai.' she pleading.

'oh to ye shuk abhi tak hai. Lekin is pille ne mujhe kata hai. Ise kaise chod du?' Rahul glared cuty,who is making sounds as his neck is compressing very hard.

'please Rahul isne tumhara kya bigada hai.' Geet to crying and struggling to get Cuty from him.

'chhod du ise?... Lo chhod diya.' he said and threw Cuty out of window. Little puppy falls from a height and died on the spot.'

Geet rush to window ad saw his dead body. Her eyes widened and a shriek come out of her mouth. Afterwards she lost her concious and Rahul sacked her on his shoulder. He signaled his men and all made a move from there.

That time Maan was in meeting,when Sasha rush to him. She was looking paniced. Rahul was not aware that Geet made a call to sasha secreatly. She hear everything that happened there. She instantly informed Maan about the incident. Maan's veins turn promenient and eyes turn red.

'Rahul this was your last mistake.' he said fumingly and left his office with his guards. Sasha and Adi to followed his cars.

Rahul took her to some old godown. She was still unconcious. He put her down and roamed his fingers on her face. 'today no one came here to save you. Ye jagah shehar se koso durr hai.' he said huskily and laughed on his win. He sprinkle water on her face to bring her back in concious state. Soon she regain it and found her to some unknown place. Geet paniced seeing him laughing. She slipping backwards to save her. Rahul is laughing on her helplessnes and gradually moving towards her. Now it was dead end. Geet was tagged against the wall no mre space to escape. Rahul raised his hand to touch her and she clenched her eyes in fear. But before he able to touch her,someone cluched his hand hardly and crushed his fingers with his tight grip. Rahul's wincing noise gave her courage to open her eyes. She stood up and found Maan between her and Rahul. He is crushing his fingers and holding another hand to make him unmovable. Maan glaring her dreadfully.

'Adi Sasha took Geet away.' He commands and both took her away from there. Rahul romed his eyes. His all goons are on the gun point of Maan's gurads.

'agar tujhe ye pata hai ki main bittoo hu to tu ye kaise bhul gaya ki main api mishti k liye kya kya kar skta hu. Bachpan me Ansh ka sar fod diya tha maine uske liye,firr b tune use chhune ki himmat ki. Now your are over.' Maan said gretting his teath and hit him hardly. He kicked him and punched him hard. Maan beats him non stop as his anger was on peak this time...

Edited by richa_kapoor - 10 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kitna ghatiya admi hai...ek cute si puppy ko mad diya...uss b****** ko maat chhodna maan...usse aisa punishment do ki uske so called sumer bhi geet ko chhone se pehle hazar baad soche...

superb but painful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...
shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Really an emotional update.
Rahul 😡 he dared to touch geet.
Maan beat him blue and black. 👏 wow. Great.
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update!!!!
bt felt bad for cuty...
cuty had bcme integral part of maneet's life...
gonna miss them for sure...
i like this angry man avatar of maan...
continue soon...
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful ud
maan geet awesome romance
geet still afraid of them
rahul did big mistake
geet call sasha good
maan find geet soon
now rahul gone
shivaniguru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...poor cuty...i thought u will give some more cuty moments but this tradegy...😭
Edited by shivaniguru - 10 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. Loved the moments between Maan and Geet and the way Geet was able to smartly call Sasha while Rahul was at the mansion so they could come save her. Looking forward to what is in store next.
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
while reading first half,i was wondering ke tu itna kase sudhergai
itne sare cute maaneet moments
but nai asa kasa ho sakta hai😡
maar diya ne bechare cutie ko😭

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update but painful also cos of cuty s death . that evil rahul deserves painful punishment and we know maan will give him that cos he dared to touch his mishty.
loved maaneet little romantic moment .
continue soon
ammu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb...loved maaneet moments..loved da way maan understands n cares for geet...rahul gayaa kaam se..this is da end of him...