Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _lehar_

nice part
loved it
maan surname is malhotra then how did he became maan singh khurana..?
kamini and rahul came to know the who is maan..?
maan's father accused of geet's father death and got death sentence has punishment..i think sumer was behind rudr pratap's death
geet came to know maan is her bittu her child hood friend
she wanted to lessed his pain so she asked him about his pain but maan dont want to tell her anything he has fear that if he tell the whole truth she may leave him and hate him...
eagerly waiting for hte next part

thanx sweety and next is updated
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhimalik

waitinnnggg...
pls update soon...
holding my breath for d next update... ๐Ÿ˜Š

updated

Word Count: 1

nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 18

awesome n emotional update babu...n painful too
finally maan ne geet painful past k baare me sab kuch bata diya...wo kamina sumer slowly slowly maaneet k fathers ka trust gain kr k illegal business kr rh th...n maan k dad ko pata chal gaya tha n unhone geet k dad ko sumer k baare me batane k liye bulaya n sumer ne waha aa k geet k dad ko maar diya n maan k dad pe ilzaam laga diya...maan ne ye sab apni aankho se dekha h...
sumer ne maan ko b maar k road me phek diya tha but maan ko Canada se aaye mr n mrs khurana ne bacha liya...

finally maan ko itne yrs k baad thoda peace mila apni misthy ki arms me...

hmmm tho wo kamina sumer maan se revenge lene ki planning kr rh h...but rahul ki apni hi alag planning chal rhi h...dekhte h kya hota h

n about precap mai kuch nai bolungi...
waiting for nxt update
Edited by nikkirockssss - 10 years ago
zida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for late comnt .but updte is best boss.know i wish maan made geet strongr .and they will stay togther always.
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part... akhir maan ne geet ko sab kuch bata diya...and geet trust him...ab yeh samar,kaminiaur rahul kaya karne wale hain?in logon ka itna bura hall hona caheye ki koi kisi ke sath aisa na kare...
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful update
Maan ne sab bata diya geet ko
Maaneet ka romance kitne aage badha galat jagah stop kiya ๐Ÿ˜‰ ab samar ke dimag mei kya nayi khichdi pak rahi hai
Waiting for next part
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very happy that you updated.
First, I have to say that I loved this line: "The silken cage of her arms were more protective then any weapon."

It was perfect!

The rough, tough and cold hearted Maan turned into little Bittu and he finally gave in to his tears. Tears for their parents, for himself, for his childhood friend and for a nightmare no child should see.

And it was his childhood friend that holds him throughout.

They changed places for a little while. Geet became Maan's protector.

I knew Geet would believe Maan.

This scene was definitely a turning point for BOTH.

Earlier Maan was trying to get Geet to be stronger and braver but she ran away. I think now that Geet knows the truth and has Maan by her side, I think Geet will become that stronger person.

I don't want Geet to lose that sweet innocence though. I also think Maan needs that innocence in his life again.

So good luck with making Geet tougher but still a sweet innocent.

And ... what did mean when u wrote bye bye Cuty??? Aw, pls don't hurt cuty! I am fine if Maan wants private time with Geet and puts the pup in another room but pls don't let Cuty fall into the wrong hands.
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice dear
Maan reveal all truth
Geet trust maan
Both lost in each othr
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
maan reveal the truth to geet๐Ÿ‘
geet trust maan๐Ÿ˜Š
rahul planning something but he does not know MSK๐Ÿ˜‰
pls update soon
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: maggi_2506

<div align="center"><font color="#CC33CC" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">sry i m busy these days in my studies</font></font><font color="#CC33CC">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">my collage n studies r eating my whole time so i didn't comment n liked previous parts of your stories</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">but i will read thm n like it whnever i get time </font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">i knw u r little disappoint with the less like n comment n decide to shift your stories on blog </font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">i think it is fair enough n i will try to like n read the update </font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">abt the update .. its awesome geet confessed tht she love him๐Ÿ‘ i liked it</font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">cont. soon๐Ÿ˜ณ</font></font></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><b></b></font></div>

take ur time dear