Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice...
so geet finely knew about maan...
plsss bring some maneet cute romantic moment...
update soon...
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

PART - 18

Geet exhaled a shaky breath of air then another and the next thing Maan knew,that now he is going to push her in a dark memory lane which is still hidden from her. Maan quickly guessed that Avantika wont tell her anything about her father. His hands gripping her upper arms. He collecting courage for both. The truth,the most darkest phase of their life,which is still a secreat for Geet is now coming to her. Maan searching for words to told her the whole story. Sorry, story is not a correct word,because it was the incident which change both's lifes in a worst way.

'Maan i am waiting.' Geet poked him again.

Maan shifted back just enough to be able to stare in her eyes. He clenched his eyes before he start telling the truth. 'Geet kaha se shuru karu nahi janta. Ye bhi nahi ki sach janne k baad tum kaise react karogi. Par ha ab tume btaunga zaroor. Geet meri mumma ki shakal b mujhe yaad nahi. Jab se hosh sambhala chhoti maa ko hi apne aas pass paya. My mom was died the moment i born. But chhoti maa ne kabi unki kami mehsus nahi hone di. Papa or RP uncle yani k tumahre pita business me partners the. Sab perfect tha,jab tak ki Sumer humari zindagi me nahi aaya tha..' Maan's eyes filled with rage again. His mere thought is enough to make him burn in ashes. 'aaya to wo MD ki jo pe tha. Par uske irade kuchh or hi the. Gradually he gain the trust of our parents. Itna ki uska ghar pe bhi ana jaana bad gaya. Least our both's father aware of his intentions. Humare bussiness ki aad me wo apne illegal kaamo ko anjaam de raha tha. Drugs ki smuggling kar raha tha. Jiska pata papa ko ek dinn chal gaya...' maan's eyes welled up.

FLASHBACK:-

One man came in a car. Another one is waiting for him already. 'kya baat hai Aakash itni jaldi me yaha kyu bulaya?' the man came from car asked from another one who is waiting for him. He looks so paniced.

'RP humare sath dhokha hua hai. Sumer jispe hum log itna trust karte hai,he is cheating on us.' Aaksh told to him.

'what are you saying Aakash?' RP asked in a confusion.

'see this..' Aakash showed the boxes in their godown,in which Sumer hides the packets of drugs. RP was in shock and anger both.

'i think we must inform police first.' RP quickly take a decision but before they took some action Sumer came there with his men.

He stabbed RP thrice time and leave knief in his body. Aakash was in grip of his men so wont be able to protect his friend. He wriggled hardly but they are many. Sumer push RP down. His men beating Aaksh and left with the body of RP. Blood oozing from his wound. Aakash went to him and hold his body. His beats getting down. Aakash dragged out the knief from his body to gave him some relief,but this become his biggest mistake. He leave his finger prints on knief. Meantime Police came and assume Aakash as a killer. They arrest him and send RP to hospital were he declared dead.

Police filed a case of murder and smuggling of drugs against Aakash malhotra. Avantika was not in herself. She is crying alot. All evidences are againt Aakash Malhotra. His little son,Bittoo only knows that his father is innocent. Because he saw everything from his eyes. He went to godown on that day,hiding in the car of RP. He witnessed the whole incident. He trying to convience but no one pay heed on his words.

Sumer's lawyer cunningly framed Aakash and court gave him a death sentence. Bittoo was crying for a whole day outside the court, but no one cares for him. Avantika was in shock what all was happened to her. Mishti was so small to understand anything. Bittoo's anger grew and he reached to Sumer's place. He was sitting in a lawn enjoying his win. Bittoo pick one brick and threw it towards Sumer. He is fuming badly. He hit his target perfectly and blow the head of Sumer.

Sumer dropped his drink with this sudden attack. 'kya hua Sumer?' Kaamini asked seeing the blood oozing from his forehead.

Sumer look at the direction and found Bittoo there. 'oh ye to usi Aakash ka pilla hai jisne mere Ansh ka sir bhi foda tha. Ruk tu. Tere baap ko to thikane laga diya hai ab teri bari hai.' Sumer roared and Bittoo start running for sake of his life. But Sumer is chasing him with his men.

Dark cloudy night that was bittoo is running with his feeble feet on a never ending roads. His breath getting harder but he is running for his life. Not very far he reached when one of his men caught him. Sumer fist his hairs hard. Bitto is wincing in pain.

'bbahut dard ho raha hai na? Chal aaj tujhe teri sari takleefo se mukti deta hu. Tujhe bhi tere maa k paas bhejta hu jaha bahut jald tera baap bhi pahunchane wala hai.' Sumer gritted his teeth first and then laughed on his helplessness.

Bittoo dont give up. He trying his level best to free himself and hit him. He kicked him hard which rosed Sumer's anger. He tilted his head back and took out one folded knief from his pocket. 'ye teri akhiri galti thi.' his face turn hard and jaws clenched. He stab the knief in his abdomen. He cut at Bittoo. Little kid lost his concious and his eyes closed instantly. His body loosened al the strength. Same time rain started. Sumer wants to stab one ore time,but his men asked to leave.

'sir ye mar chuka hai ab hume yaha zada der nahi rehna chahiye.' his man suggested.

Sumer agreed and left his body on the road...'

FLESHBACK ENDS

MAAN'S throat went dried and eyes pouring tear. Without taking a break and glancing at her,he just told her everything. Maan was falling on his knees. He dont have a courage to looked back at her. He wasnt sure wheather she is believing him or not.

Geet come across him. She too bed on knees and cupped his face. Both's eyes were wet. Both want to said something but silence was their only language. 'itna sab akele bardasht karte rae. Apni mishti ko b nahi btaya. Apko laga itna sab janne k bawjood bhi main apko galat samjhungi? Kami meri taraf se hi rahi hogi tabi aap trust nahi kar paye mujhpe.' grief and sorrows become their soulmates. In search of solace they find their true love atleast.

'i am sorry Geet. I was scared. MSK ruthless hai. Lekin uske ander ka bitto abhi darta hai. Wo bachha aaj bhi un darawani yaado se darta hai. Tume kho nahi sakta tha. Mishti mere papa ne tumhare pap ko nahi mara. It was Sumer who is behind our destruction.' he repeats again. Wants her trust and love only.

Geet snuggled him instantly. His face is bried in her chest. She cuddled him firmly trying to sooth his never ending pain. 'i know Maan. Mujhe aap pe pura trust hai. I know uncle ne nahi kiya us Sumer ne kiya hai.' she stroking her fingers in his hairs. She was aware of his condition mirroring her own. Maan become vulnerable to her.

Gradually he felt solace for which he running from past 18 years,in the warmth of Geet. The silken cage of her arms were more protective then any weapon. Geet parted and kissed on his forehead first then on his both eyes. She caress his stubbled cheek softly making him composed. With th wiping off his tears she snuggled him again. This moment both exchange their part. She come out as a stronger personality then him. Maan who was hiding in the armor of MSK turned into a feeble bittoo,who needs love, affection and console. Maan too hugged her delicate body hard. Both parted a while and glance in each other's eyes.

'Maan ek baat puchhu? Firr aap bache kaise?' Geet wats more.

'Mr. And Mrs. Khurana ki wajhse. Wo Canada se yaha ghumne aaye hue the. Us dinn wo log usi route se ja rae the jab unke driver ne meri body ko sadak pe dekha. Usne un logo ko btaya or wo log mujhe hospital le gaye. Meri saanse chal rai thi. Doc ne meri jaan to bacha li par kai mahino tak me shock me tha isliye kuchh bol nahi paya. Unki koi aulad nahi thi isliye unhone mujhe adpot kar liya. Ye zindagi or ye naam MSK unhi ka diya hua hai. Or ab yahi meri pehchan hai. Lekin Sumer ne jo diya use bhul nahi saka isliye use lautana zaroori tha. Yaha aake maine tume or chhotima ko bahut dhoondha par kisi ko kuchh pata nahi tha. Puarana ghar bhi band pada tha. Jab tumhare lawyer se baat ki to pata chala,Sumer ne kanooni daav pech me uljha k chhoti ma se shadi kar li. Tumhari safty k liye wo maan gai,or ek dinn unhe bhi us k***** ne...' he stooped and opened his eyes wide,imagining only how he killed his chhoti ma. Both hide in each other's embrace,composing and tooking each other's pain.

'apko pata hai usne mumma ko b bola ki bittoo bhag gaya hai. Maine apko bahut miss kiya. Or jab main roti thi to wo...' Geet's word died inside her. She wanna tell him whenever she was crying for him,Sumer beat her more. But she stopped as this revealtion only increase his sore.

Though she stopped but Maan predict her unsaid words. He grasped her more firmly. 'dont worry Geet. Tumhare bina kahe bhi main janta us janwar ne kya kiya hoga. Or isi ka hissab use dena hai.' Maan promised himself that he chopped him to death at any cost.

Both feeling reliefed in each other's arms. For a while both parted,glancing in each other's eyes. Their is lot of love and care for each other. Unknowingly Geet's hand moved towards his navel. She too feels the pain,from which Maan going through. Maan fists her haris but softly and shook his head in no. Geet rosed and kissed on his forehead.

Maan closed his eyes in antisipation. Her soft lips burned his skin with new sensations which he never feels before. Its like a current ran through his whole body. His cute little Mishti is changed now and changing him too. That simple kiss made his body vibrate. 'let me do this.' she whispered huskily at the shell of his ear.

Geet leaned over his scar and kissed it. His legs tremored,muscles rigid and hard,as her lips caressing his skin. Maan's head lowered. He watched her and his fingers clenched in her hair. His eyes drifted shut for a moment.

Today their relation took further by both to new level,which bring new sensations and feelings for each other. Their pain their silence, bring both together for a good.

''tera gam,mera gam,
ik jaisa saman,
hum dono ki ek kahani hai,
aaja lag ja gale dilbar jaani...

Maan come closer to her. She lifted her head and he hold her face in his hands. Maan kissed her face all over gently in a graceful moment. Taking his time. No hurry at all. Trailing the face he stopped near her lips. Both's breah is rapid and air between both getting warmer. Maan gently pressed his lips on hers. Geet turn numb. Her eyes closed and whole body freezed in anticipation. She held his shoulder and her nails dig in his flesh. She needs strength to bear this new developed sensation of her body,which aroused by his simple kiss...

Where both are drowning in each other's love,their enemies were planning againt them. Sumer's words forced all three to think and make new plans to convert their defeat.

'dont worry mamaji. Achha hai wo Bitto ka bachha bach gaya. Usse to purane kai hissab chukane hai.' Rahul smirked in a evil way and assured to Sumer that he wil handle Maan in his way.

'nahi Rahul tum kuchh nahi karoge jo bhi karna hai main karunga. Or ios baar full proof taki dono me se koi na bache.' Sumer fists his glass and gilped his drink in one go.

'mamaji apse pehle mujhe kai hissab lene hai un dono se or wo main leke rahunga.' Rahul planned in his mind and determined to proceed according to his plan. He even ignored Sumer's caution.

NOTE:- I UPDATED BECAUSE YOU HIT THE TARGET. BUT DONT TAKEN IT FOR GURANTEED. JIS BHI UPDATE PE TARGET COMPLETE NAHI HUA TO SAMJH LENA NEXT UP BLOG ME AAYEGA OR WO B SIRF LOYAL READERS K LIYE. ISLIYE ABSE LIKES K LIYE MUJHE BAAR BAAR BOLNA NA PADE. APNA TARGET COMPLETE KIYA ISLIYE MAINE UPDATE DIYA.

PRECAP:- BYE BYE CUTY 😲
Edited by richa_kapoor - 10 years ago
suyoha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
so finally geet asked maan what she wants to know

and not only that but now she also knew that maan is her botto ,her childhood friend

i hope maan reveals all the truth in front of her because if not there will be chances of misunderstandings between them in future

and not only that sumer will also try to take advantage of this which is not good

waiting for next,update soon
Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesme update dear..precap is shocking.i love cuty...what sumer and rahul planing pls god save them from maan
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Finally maan told geet about how their dad's died...geet said she trusts maan
Rahul is planning something evil against maaneet😡
Precap...😕
Meesocute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally maan ne sb sach geet ko bta diya..
Yeh summer kitna cheap hai..

Koi itna bura kaise ho skta h...
Mosyt surprising was ki geet ko sb kuch pta tha...
Maan is summer se toh chun-2 ke badla lena
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update. maan told everything to geet about their past . maaneet confessed their feeling indirectly and loving each other cos that is give them solace in this situation. another side evils are planning something against them
precap is shocking ,,, cuty ko kya hua 😲
waiting for next
ammu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update...ab ye sumer n rahul kya karege...
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arre wah !! geet accepted him with all her heart Waiting for sumer ki shamat
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional heart winching update..oh god my maan opened his wounds for his geet, which was very painful and heart winching..my maan as bitto went thru so much , but only his misty ki love brought him back was lovely emotional..te way geet soothing his wound and erasing his pain with her kiss and both burying they pain in each other soul was lovely emotional touching..te way my maan pour his pain and crying hugging his geet as bitto was lovely emotional touching..i love tat scenes..te way my maaneet drowning in they love and another side three planing , without knowing now they playing with msk not bitto..i love te update so much