Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
ah sad news dear! bt understand ur feelings! I always read n like n comment! Pls pm me pwd! thanks!
Vidhi24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar aise saddie saddie baatein na karo, we are waiting for your updates. Aap ki jagah to humare dil mein hai please don't say like this please please naraaz na hona.
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pls update for ur loyal readers naa😭
Love2read thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update pls or give us ur blog to read...
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting 4 update dear plz update kado and plz agar blog par update dena hai to plz send me the link
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
please give me the blog link, 😔 ..i follow all ur stories...
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

PART - 17

MAAN threw them out but it wasn't the end of Sumer. Due to his ill legal activities he saved from coming on roads and and have a power to snap back Maan. Sumer shifted to his bunglow with his sister and nephew.

Kamini and Rahul both are burning in the fire of rage. Both were astonished seeing Sumer so silent. 'Sumer what's going on? What's wrong with you? Bajaye us Maan ka koi ilaz dhoondhnek tum yaha hath pe hath rakh k baithe ho? Us kambhakat ne humari barso ki mehnat pe pani fer diya or hume utha k yaha fek diya.' Kamini wont get why Sumer is so silent inspite of what happening with them. They lost their lifetime achievement.

'mamaji baat kya hai? Kahi apki himmat jwab to nahi de gai?' Rahul raised his brows and asked in a taunting manner.

Sumer hearing every crib and taunt of both silently,while sipping his glass of wine. Lines on his forehead appeared more darker then ever. He placed the glass on table opposite to him and run his fingers on the tip of his glass. He was in a deep thought,which rosed up the irritation in Kamini. In fit of her anger she went to him and threw away the glass beneath his fingers.

'for god sake can you stop behave like a jerk?',Kamaini roared. His silence make her freak out.

'jiji.' finally his silence broked and he snap back. 'na to main usse dara hu na meri himmat hari hai.'

'to itni der se tum chup kyu ho?' She asked for the reason.

'bittoo...' he gritted.

Rahul's forehead crimped,so of Kamini. 'kon bittoo?' she asked making bad faces.

'Bittoo Malhotra,ab kuchh yaad aaya?' He stared both furiously,gritting his teeth in anger.

'bittoo... Wo Akash Malhotra ka pilla,jise tumne salo pehle maar diya tha.' Kaamini reminding herself and forced to think why Sumer now brought this issue.

'ha woi. Wo mara nahi tha.' He threw the bottle in anger. 'jiji aap janti hai Maan Singh Khurana kon hai? Wo wahi Malhotra ka pilla hai. Jo MSK k roop me humse badl lene aaya hai.' He revealed the truth to both and make both shocked.

'how it can be possible? Tumi ne kaha tha na k use maar k fenk aaye ho. Then how?' Kaamini cant able to believe on this truth that their enemy's son rised up again to destry them,whom her brother killed years ago.

'yahi soch soch k main b pagal ho raha hu ki wo bacha to bacha kaise? Or itne salo tak kaha tha. Jiji wo sab janta hai. Use sab yaad hai. Wo apne baap ki maut ka badla lene aaya hai. Tabi wo Geet ko yaha se le gaya.' Sumer's mind is only searching for the answer which are not available,

In KM:
Maan returns to home. Though today he get what he want but still solace is far away from him. His enemies are still breathing and this thought wont let him live in peace. He knows he cut at Sumer but this wasn't enough.

Tormention running inside him and to calm himself he doing tai-chi. Sasha's word effected Geet and she now couraged to face him. She have lot of queries which can be only calm by Maan. Geet went to the area where he is practising. Seeing Maan she easily gussed that he is disturb. The way he is torturing himself conveyed msg to her. Now she afraid a bit of his temper. Geet was in turmoil weather this is the right time or not. Shall she proceed or not. Geet's rosing feet rooted to the floor and she hide herself behind the pillar. Least she was aware,that she cant hide from her Maan. He can feels her anywhere. Maan alerts. He knows she is around him.

Maan left his practise and scaned the whole place throughly. Geet hide her self more. Maan start searching her and reached to the exact place she is hiding.

Geet is about to left from there when Maan grasped her wrist and brought her to face him. For once she scared may he burst on her. So she clenched her eyes in anticipation.

'Geet.' he softly whisper. Her beats rosed feeling his husky tone caressing her. His warm breath stroking her skin,giving life to her every fibre.

Slowly she opened her almond eyes and glance him. He was so tensed regarding her. 'mujhe apse kuchh...' she was start talking but tuned muted seeing the cut mark,near his navel. Though it was healed ages ago but still giving the glimpse of his presence. Unknowingly her hand moved towards that mark but before she touched Maan clenced her wrist and stops her.

'kuchh zakham aise hote hai Geet,jinhe chhedna nahi chahiye.' Maan's voice turn hard suddenly.

Both looked in each other's eyes. Now she knows that Maan loves her and that gave her courage to face him.

'sahi kaha apne. Lekin main apki patni hu. Or apki zindagi pe haq hai mera. Bhale hi humne agni ko sakshi maan kar vachan na diye ho firr bhi is sach ko to ab aap bhi nahi badal sakte. Apke sukh se zada apki zakham mere hai apki takleef meri hai. Or ye haq ab aap bhi mujhse nahi chheen sakte.' she stared in his eyes. Maan feels the starnge confidence in her voice.

'par maine ye haq kisi ko nahi diya.' Maan stoling his gaze and crimped to other side.

Geet also not less. She to moved with him. 'par mujhe ye haq hai. Aap mane na mane par mujhe pni patni bana k ye haq apne mujhe diya hai. Maan aaj mujhe zaana hai aisa kya jo apko itni takleef or dard deta rehta hai. Sumer Singhania ne kya kiya tha apke sath. Us shaks ne jise main apna baap manti thi,meri hi maa ki jaan li. Ye jaane k baad mujhe ek pal sukoon ka nahi mila. To i am sure usne apke sath bahut zada bura kiya hai jo aap rato ko you tadapte hai khud ko saza dete hai. Kyu Maan Kyu? Btaiye mujhe. Aisi konsi baat hai jo apko sukun se jeene nahi de rahi?' Geet showered her queries on him and Maan's whole past start running in front of his eyes. He was sweating this time out of strange fear. His Mishti wants to know the whole truth but he cant tell her right now.

'Geet leave me alone. Tumhare kisi swal ka jwab nahi hai mere pas.' Maan just trying to avoid her.

'jhoot mat boliye. Apki aankhe saaf bta rahi hai,aap kuchh chhupa rae hai.' Geet argued.

Maan's patience give up and he jerkly pulled her to his hard torso. 'don't you understand in a simple language.' he glared her.

Maan's all tries went fail. Geet made an eyes contact. She had no sign of fear today. 'aap mujhe dara nahi sakte. Pata hai kyu? Kyunki main janti hu aap mujhse pyar karte hai.' her revealation is so simple as she is. But her words violeted his attitude deliberately.

'Geet tum...' Maan wont finds the words to get rid of her.

'and i love you too. Aap nahi keh sakte na to maine keh dia. Dobra bol paungi ya nahi,nai pata. Par aaj himmat aai hai jo apke pyar ne mujhe di hai or mujhe janna hai sab apke bare me. Please mujhse apni takleef mat chhupiye.' She hugged him in anticipation. Her eyes are wet not for herself but for the pain Maan going through.

Maan embraced her firmly. 'i am sorry Mishti par kaise btau apni asliyat. Mere paas apni baat ko sabit karne ka koi proof bhi to nahi hai. Kaise kahu tumse k main bittoo hu,usi Aakash Malhotra ka beta jiske sir pe tumhare pita Rudr Pratap k murder ka ilzam hai. Mere papa begunah the par kisi ne meri baat nahi suni or unhe fansi ki saza de di. Or aaj bhi mere paas koi proof nahi hai apni baat ko sabit karne k liye. Tune to kitni asani se keh diya k tum mujhse pyar karti ho. Par meri sachhi jaan k kahi tum mujhse nafrat na karne lago. Sab kuchh kho chuka hu,ab tume nahi kho sakta Mishti.' Maan is struggling with his biggest fear. Maan strengthen himself before he get weak. He can't afford this at very moment. He parted Geet. 'Geet kuchh swalo k jwab milne me waqt lagta hai.' he said briefly and trying to moving ahead when Geet stops him,holding his hand.

'agar mere pati ko mujhse kuchh nahi kehna to kya main apne bachpan k dost se puchh sakti hu? Shayad bittoo k pas mere swalo k jwab ho..' she went on,clearly on a roll. She asked,thinking that now she got what she is looking for.

Maan's whole body trembled with an unknown fear. He feels the ground beneath his feet is stolen. How and when she know about this truth. Maan slanted his neck to glance her back. But his fear vanished in thin air when he saw her face. No rage no furiousness at all. She looks very composed indeed. 'bachpan me to aap meri har baat mante the.' she said simply and amused him.

'tumhe kaise..? Or kab?,' His voice is trembling. For the first time.

'aaj subah. Apke office jane k baad. Cuty galti se apke room me chala gaya or usne kafi shrarte ki. Jiski wajhse main apke room me gai. Jab main apki cheeze sambhal rahi thi tab mujhe ye mili.' Geet showed him the same bangle which he stored like a precious treasure of his. 'ye meri hai na?'

'Geet please...' he shrugged her off,which quite not possible.

'Maan nazre mat churaiye. Itna janne ka haq to hai mujhe. Kya mera dost b mujhe nahi btayega?' her simple que broke the shell of Maan and brought her bittoo back to her.

'Geet kya tume kuchh b yaad nahi hai?' He asked to confirm.

'bas itna ki sab achanak bikhar gaya. Maan kya hua tha? Aisa kya hai jo mujhe nai pata? Kya hua tha us time?' Geet asked and her eyes pouring tears.

NOTE:- THIS IS MY LAST PART OF MRS ON IF. IF I WONT GET 200 + LIKES ON THIS PART THEN DEFINATELY PART 18 WILL BE POST IN MY BLOG ONLY FOR MY LOYAL READERS.
NOW DECISION IS YOURS.
Edited by richa_kapoor - 10 years ago
FamenLucknGlory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

NOTE

SAME LIKE LFR 2... UPDATE DATE 13th JULY AND MY READERS FAILED TO REACHED THE TARGET. I AM THINKING OF SHIFTING ''MRS'' TO MY BLOG...
THANX FOR SHOWING MY PLACE.

Hi read your note I am reading this FF MRS & In Love With A Stranger currently . Please do send blog links if you decide to shift .

Thanks.
Edited by FamenandGlory - 10 years ago
shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice.
Finally geet knew abt the real identity of maan. Good.
Cont soon.
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update👏👏
yeppy geet finally knw tht maan hi hai uska childhood frnd😉 n she evn confess her feeling too
hop nw maan feel share his bitter past with his mishty😉
plz cont. soon
waiting😃😳