Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
plz update
i m waiting

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

PART - 16

SOME wounds stays evergreen. Same happening with Maan and Geet. In his fit of anger he scratched her bitter memories which tormented her to death. Geet remind the day and faints on him out of fear. Seeing her condition Maan fuming in the fire of anguishness, agony and revenge. He wants to strangle Sumer of their mesories. Just because of his lust Maan and Geet both lost their childhood. Both grown up with nightmares. The journey from Bittoo to ruthless Maan Singh Khurana is filled with pain and fear only.

'Geet common get up.' Maan commands her as soon she get her concious back. He clenched her wrist and dragged her out of her bed. Geet is still in shock and fear. She following him silently. He pushed her inside the car and drove to some place. Its an open ground for shooting practice. Geet glance him in confusion. Maan went and pick up his gun.

Geet's blood dried in her veins glancing the view of Gun. She scared to death and clenched her eyes. Her body released sweat out of fear. Maan clenched her wrist and push her infront of target board.

'Geet open your eyes.' Maan commands to which she shook her head in no. Maan pulled her to him and jerked her. 'Geet i said open your eyes.' he yelled on her.

Geet was so scared and opened her eyes with a jerk. 'pls mujhe yaha se le chaliye...' she pleads in a broken voice.

'kyu?' Maan asked in a raised voice.

'mmm...mujhe darr lagta hai?' Geet couldnt able to speak even properly.

'Geet listen to me i wont repeat.' Maan jerked her again. 'i am not your bodyguard who will save you all the time.' his words are bitter and harsh, enough to pricked her soul.

She was glancing with her teary eyes. She was relying to him only and he just dont care. With in a sec he just crushed her all feelings.

'Geet is tarah dekhna band karo or ye gun pakdo. You have to learn,prtotect yourself.' Maan added.

Geet pusing herself away but not an easier for her when he holding her firmly. She continously nodding her head in a no. 'aap kuchh b bolo. Agar meri jaan jati hai to jaye,par main ise nahi pakdungi.' Geet denied holding it. Her body trembling dreadfully. The air between them seemed to tremble.

'kyu nahi pakdogi.' Maan clecnched his jaws hard and glared her.

'isne mumma ki jaan li.' she start crying.

Maan's dense brows knotted. 'Geet kisne jaan li thi tumhari mumma ki? Kon chala ra tha gun? Bolo Geet bolo. Geet tumhe btana hi padega,kise dekha tha tumne?' Once again he float with a wave and start forcing her.

'mujhe nahi pata. Maine nahi dekha use.' Her breath gey halted again and she crying non stop remembring that horrified moment.

'tum wahi thi na firr kaise nahi dekha tumne use?' Maan turn more hard in his interrogation.

'kyunki main almirah me chhupi hui thi. Ek dum se mumma us room me aaye. Koi unke pichhe tha,jisne mumma ko goli mari. Maine sirf hath dekha tha jo pistol pakde hua tha. Or.. Or usne... Mumma ko...' Her eyes widened with fear. She paniced and her lost her breath again. Again her vision goes blurred and next she was faint in his arms. Maan lift her and took inside the cottage near.

He made her laid on bed comfortably and tugged in sheet. He sat near her,caressing her head softly. He was cursing himself for being so harsh on his delicate flower but he had no choice. 'i am sorry mishti.' Maan hold her limp hand and kissed it. 'i know i was so harsh,but trust me i dont have any other option. Main tume is tarah darr k saye me jeete hue nahi dekh skta. Tumhe apne khuff pe kabu pana seekhna hi hoga. Meri life me tumhare siva koi khushi nahi hai. Or main tumhe ab or ghutne nahi dunga.' Maan gazing her condition and his heart bleeds. He leaned over her pale face and kissed her tenderly. He stayed holding her hand till she howed sign of gaining concious. As soon she start wriggling,Maan left her alone before she awaked.

Geet get back her concious but she aint normal. Scared of his rude and unpredictable behaviour. And she was right. After feeding her Maan took her again there and told her to hold the gun. She is pleading but Maan ignoring deliberately.

Maan encircled her and glare dreadfully. 'ok i gave you one more choice. Kiss me.' Maan's sudden demands stunned her. She wasnt expecting this,never in her dreams. Though its true they share a relationship of couple but only on papers. Gradually her heart is accepting him but she is not ready for this,sply when all his guards enclosed them.

Geet gulped hard. 'ye aap kya keh rae hai? Main...kaise...?' she cant understand what to say now.

Maan held her tight. 'you heared right. Either kiss me infront of all or do what i told you before.'

'main ye nahi kar sakhi.' She completly denied.

Maan leave her and prepared the gun.

'good to ready ho jao tumhari shooting practice k liye.' Maan told her while pointing his target.

Geet turn numb. She not in a condition of ful filling his any wish. Maan held her soft and limp hand and handover the gun there. Geet's body violated badly and forehead filled with sweat beads. She wont even able to carried it properly.

Maan lift her chin to glance in her eyes. He leaned over her face. 'Geet soch lo warna...' he cautioned her.

Even after scaring so much she aint be able to raised her arm for shooting. So Maan supports her. He pulled up her both arms and hold them so she wont escape. Maan slanted slightly and whisper in her ear. 'now hold the trigger and shoot.' his vioce is caressing her but the fear clenched her so hard that wont allow her to obey. So Maan entangled his fingers with her and folded her index finger round the trigger and pulled it. With the sound a shriek comes out of her mouth and she clenched her eyes so hard. Maan again whisper huskily. 'take it easy Geet. Sab kuchh theek hai. Just open your eyes.' Maan's word filled courage and she opened her eyes gradually. She look all around and dropped the gun instantly.

'mujhe ghar jana hai please.' squeezed in herself she is pleading again and again.

This time he allowed her. He send her with guards back to KM. Adi and Sasha came there. 'MK Geet pe itni sakti theek nahi hai.' Sasha requested as she witnessing her condition.

'sir she is right. Geet ko darr lagta hai goli ki awaz se.' Adi to supports her words.

'or yahi darr mujhe uske ander se nikalna hai.' Maan said strongly,hitting his target. His eyes were burning with rage.

'but the way you handling her is not right. Aise to wo apse nafrat karne lagegi ya or daregi.' Sasha is scared of the impact Geet gain after this incident.

'nafrat meri mishti kisi se kar nahi sakti or uske har khuff ko mujhe khatam karna hai.' Maan wasn't ready to change his mind. He was strongly determined to do what he want.

Sasha wont argue and went behind Geet. She know what pain she is going through.

In KM,Geet was hiding in her room. Scared and sobbing. Sasha's touch even scared her. 'relax main hu.' she caresses her head to calm her.

Geet held her handand pleads to her the same. 'Sasha mujhe wo sab nahi karna. Tum pls unhe mana karo na. He wont hear me.'

she sat next to her and gave water to calm her halted breathing. 'first of all relax Geet and just listen to me. Geet i know how you feeling now. But pls dont be scared. It just a gun. Mujhe pata hai tume usse darr lagta hai. Par Geet jitna tum darogi utna tumhara darr badega. You have to overpower your fears.' sasha make her understand in a softer way.

'i cant. That gun killed my mumma.' she is sobbing badly.

'Geet gun ne nahi,Sumer ne tumhari mumma ki jaan li hai.' Sasha revealed the truth to her.

Geet's eyes widened with shock. 'Papa... Par wo to mere papa hai na. Wo kyu marenge meri mumma ko. And how you are so sure about this?' Geet is confused. This truth is burst on her like a bomb.

'Geet ek min.' Sasha excused and went outside. She came back with some papers. 'just look at this will. Tumhare papa yani ki Rudr Pratap Handa ki death k baad sab tumhari mom k naam transfer hua or tumhari mumma Avantika k baad tumhare. Par tumhari mumma ne will change kar di thi. Unhone ye clause add kar diya tha ki 21 birthday pe hi ye sab tumhare naam hoga. Isliye tumhari jaan bach gai.' ok Geet ek baat btao jo hath tumne dekha wo usne gun right hand se pakdi thi ya left se?' Sasha clearing her all doubts in her own way.

Geet think hard. 'shayad left me.' she replied meakly.

'now just look at this pic. Ye ring tumne kahi dekhi hai?' she asked again showing one pic to her.

'haaa, she us killer ne b pehni thi.' she told her with a shock.

Sasha opened the pic fully and it was sumer's hand shown clearly in the pic. 'khud hi dekh lo. Geet agar us dinn MK tume waha se leke nahi aate to wo log property k papers pe sign karwa k tume b maar dalte. Its only MK who cares for you.' Sasha clearing her doubts regarding Maan. She dont want that Geet's mind create any misconception regarding Maan.

Geet is not ready for this. She knows that Sumer doesn't like her because she is his step daughter. But he is also a killer of her mother is like slipping land bneath her feet. She disgust all the moment she live in that house where her mother's killer ruled.

'achha hota agar mujhe bhi maar dete.' Geet broked down and start crying.

Sasha trun annoyed hear her babbling.'dont be talk like a coward.

'to or kya karu? Kisi ko meri zaroorat nahi hai.' she cribbed regretting on her life.

'really? And what about MK ha?' She asked strongly.

'unhone bhi keh diya hai,wo har waqt mere sath nai reh sakte. I am not more then a burden for him.' She opened upp her thoughts and what exactly Sasha is afraid of.

'Geet tum abi b nahi samjhi. Wo sab unhone isliye kaha taki tum self defence seekho. Warna unse zada pyar tume koi nahi karta.' she told heer in a flow something needed. Which is important and missing between both.

Geet blinked,swallowing against the lump of surprize in her throat. 'th-that's impossible.'

she cut in. 'yahi sach hai Geet.tume jab b takleef hoti hai na usse zada takleef MK ko hoti hai. Yaad hai us dinn tumne puchha tha wo gussa kyu hue the? Geet he loves you to kaise wo tume share kare bhale hi wo chhota sa cuty kyu na ho. Geet he is poesseive for you or wo bhi...' Sasha just stop at the right time as this was not the rigt time to tell her about their past any more.

'wo bhi?' she narrowed her brows.

'wo b bahut time se. Geet agar tum MK k kuchh kehne ka wait kar rahi ho,to wo kabi nahi kahenge. Ye ab tume khud hi samjhna hoga. Now i am leaving you just take care of yourself. Or ha Geet darr humare ander hota hai. Wo tab tak hume darata hai jab tak hum darte hai. Nothing can sacre you till you want.' she caress her head and left her alone with thunderstrome of emotions.

So much revealation together and for which she was not ready. On one hand she got to know about the truth of her mother's death which tormenting her and on the other side Maan's feeling for her. She not able to decide what she do and how to react. She slept like this only lost in her thought. Maan went to see her how is she. He is aware that Sasha openeup the truth of Avantika's murder to her,so definately it was tuff night of her. He slipped next to her and pulled her in the warmth of his embrace. Geet's uneasyness subsided the very moment.

Next morning when she found him near her,Sasha's word get strength. No matter how much ruthless he is,but no one can change this truth that he is her saviour in all senses. A smile which come at the joy of her heart. Maan start wiggling,so She burried her face in his chest again pretending of sleeping. Maan open his eyes and found her sleeping. He carefully parted dont want to disturb her. He come out of the bed and moved toward the door. But then stops and came back. Geet again clenched her eyes quickly before he saw. He leaned over her and tenderly kissed on her forehead first. Then he left the room. As he made exit Geet sat back. She is flushing furiously.

Maan recieved a call from his lawyer and he fresh n up quickly. Even he skip his breakfast but instruct all make sure Geet take her meal. Today is plan's next step is going to take place. According to Court's notice,he will be able to take charge of mansion,office and all Handa property. Sumer and his men try to create trouble but in the presence of police force appoint on court's oder for the safty of Maan,he turn helpless. Sumer come out of his cabin and Maan enters. He clenched his shoulder hardly. 'its just a start Sumer,Get ready for more pay back. Abi to sirf wo wapis liya jo kabi tumne humse cheena tha. Lekin abi bahut karz chukana hai tumhe.' Maan glared him furiously so is Sumer.

'is chhoti si jeet se ye mat sochna ki Sumer har gaya. Tume kya lagta hai ye sab leke tum muje road pe le aaoge then you are wrong. Bahut shuk hai na tume Geet ka bodyguard banne ka. Now just wait for my snap back.' Sumer still have the same devil attitude and he threatened him again.

'ha hu main uska saviour. Or yaad rakhna itne saal tak tum sirf isliye jeete kyunki main kamzor tha. Par ab Bittoo bada ho chuka hai woi 8 saal ka bachha nahi raha jise tumne maar k sadak pe fenk diya tha.' finally he revealed his identity to him and Sumer turn in shock. His mouth open wide just cant able to believe that the kid whom he killed years ago standing in front of him not even alright but also in a strong mode. Maan shout and his guards threw him and Rahul out of the office. Same is done with Kamini at the mansion.

Maan's eyes were fuming seeing the cabin. He gradually taking seps towards the chair and caress it. 'Papa aaj apke bittoo ne wo sab wapis le liya jo kabi apka or RP uncle ka tha. And dont worry Sumer will way for his all sins and though in worst way.' Maan was amused at himself for being so emotional. He was hunter of killers,and couldnt afford to be sentimental. But his heart is heavy. All bitter memoris start swimming in his mind again.

PRECAP:- guess at your own. Mera mood nahi hai. Likes aayenge to next b aa jayega. 😡

Edited by richa_kapoor - 10 years ago
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's amazing. Maan is trying to overcome geet's fear for gun. He can't able to see that weak geet. He wants to see her as strong personality. Geet was very scared after shooting. Sasha told whole truth to geet. Feet was shocked hearing the.truth about sumer and get surprised after knowing maan's feelings for her. That sumer is such a disgusting man. Till now he is showing attitude. Waiting for next dear
suyoha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
so sasha revealed the truth of her mothers death to geet
and also about maans love for her
and geet also sees it with her own eyes
as now maan revealed his true identity to sumer,what will he do
i loved the way sasha told geet to not fear
update the next part soon
Edited by suyoha - 10 years ago
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb update. maan try to made geet strong so he teach her gun practicing but geet is scared . geet came to know the truth of sumer through sasha .
sasha said that maan loves her so much .
another side sumer know the truth of maan
waiting for next
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally the truth out before geet that sumer killed her mumma
n love to start in geet for maan
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update
maan trying hard that geet overcome her fear
geet scares of gun as she had seen some one killing her mother with pistal
sasha told her it was samar who killed her mother n wants to kill geet also after geting all property on his name also share that maan is only her savior as he love her too much
all this information is too much for geet to digest
maan reveal his identity to samar

Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part...maan tried to help geet to overcome her fear but geet is scared of guns as her mother had been shot dead...sasha told whole truth geet about sumer being her mother's killer and maan loves geet...maan revealed his indentity in front of samarth
Edited by preeti555 - 10 years ago
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yar kya ptoblem hai is maan ki
he doesnt need 2 b soo much rude
agar use pyar se corage dega tu woh ker legi
i dont get why he is removing fear from her with such harshness