MY RUTHLESS SAVIOUR #4 Updated Part 19 on 7-8-2014/Pg 117

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THANX TO ''SHRUTHE'' DEAR FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL BANNER 🤗

and

Spl thanx to my all Loyal readers who gave their lovely Feed back to my story. Love you all guys. ❤️ 🤗

Edited by richa_kapoor - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

THREAD 3

PART 15 - SCROLL DOWN

P16 - P32

PART 16

P 17 - P 58

PART 17

P18 - P71

PART 18

P19 - P117

PART 19

THREAD 5
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Doubts of Readers

My many readers had many doubts. Try to solve them.

Q1. Why Maan wont tell her that he is her childhood friend.

Ans.so guys the reason is beacuse there is some mystry in their past which i cant reveal right now. And that is the main reason he wont tell her.

Q2. Is Geet remembere him(Maan/Bittoo)or not?

ANS. No. She dont remember anything clearly because when Geet parted from Maan in childhood she was only 3 year old. Hardly she remember anything. Its true that may be in her sub concious mind Bittoo is staying somewhere but not clearly. I will reveal it later why it happens and she was forced to forgot him.

Q3. When both come closer?
Mostly asked...

ANS. See guys if you adapt their characters then you will easiy get that both are reserved and kept their feelings caged inside them only. So it will take time for both to understand and proceed. Keep some patience.

Q4.One of my reader had a doubt that dogs can eat spicy food?

ANS. Wanna teell her that i have 3 dogs in my house. So i personally observed them day and night. And they can eat everything if we dont stop them. Even they love eating what we use to eat. Spicy food too.

Q5. one more reader wants to know is this normal that Geet is so naive and innocent?

ANS. Its absolutely normal. The way she treated in her house a person can grown up only in two ways. First the way i showed her and second she must be trun in to a rebellious one.

I HOPE I CLEARED YOUR DOUBTS. STILL YOU HAVE ASKED ME FREELY 😊
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 15

LIFE sometimes take exams and from some it more harder then others. Unknown feelings are arousing in both but it wont be understandable for both. He just forgot the language of love and she is abandant from love since her mother died. New bolt feelings makingsituation more complicated specially when both wont know how to handle each other.

Maan left her room. She is trying to sleep as now when Maan forgive her she is so relaxed. She is sleeping when suddenly lights turn off of her room. She get scared and get up of her bed. Cuty to wake up with her. She come out of her room. Its already 1 so all lights are off outside too. Geet fists her shirt from the neck. Her throat went dry. Only a source of light is beam coming from Maan's room as he is still awake. Geet went following the source of light.

She wants to went inside but get scared of Maan's reaction so she decided to sit outside. The light coming is enough for her and she laid on floor. Cuty to laid besides her.

Geet went in deep sleep and suddnly her body start viberating and she start babbling in sleep. Cuty awake hearing her nosies. He lick her but no use. 'uuuhhh', Cuty roamed around her found no solution of calming her. Little soul quickly went inside the Maan's room.

Maan's eyes engrossed in his laptop. He is sitting on table. Cuty went near him and trying to grab his attention. He clenched his lower in his tiny teeths and pulled it. Maan wont bother him first but then he start barking. Maan get irritated.

'chup. Go from there and play with Geet.' He commands him too like he do with others.

Cuty wiggle his tail and licked his feet. Maan shout again. 'Just Go. I dont want to play with you.' he shouts on him and get engaged with his work. Cuty's all tries failed so he went near him again and bite his feet with his tiny sharp teeth and start scratching his feet. This act of him Grew Maan angry and lost his patience. He want to kick him but Geet's love for Cuty stop Maan for doing so. He spun and fist tiny soul in his hand. He picked up Cuty and moved outside to threw him out. Cuty is wriggling. But when he come out and saw Geet layig there,Maan all anger vanished in air. He pulled down Cuty and checked Geet. She is shivering and her body is drenched in sweat.

Maan get scared seeing in that condition. He quickly lifts her in his arms and moved inside followed by Cuty,placing her on bed. Maan wiped off sweat beads from her face. She is mummering in sleep.

'Geet ankhe kholo. Open your eyes Geet.' Maan patted her cheeks and trying to broke her dream which helding her and scaring her dreadfully. He just wont get how he calmed her. Maan quickly slipped besides her and clenched her fists but she is wriggling so much. So he placed his leg o hers and locked them.

'Calm down Geet. Calm down.' He is calling her but no use. Even in his lockings she is wriggling dreadfully. Maan envloped her firmly and whisper in her ears. 'Mishti daro mat. Main yahi hu. Kuchh nahi hoga.' he repeats himself till her vibration settled down.

Though she forgot all the memories of her childhood even her name Mishti too. But still when Maan called her from this name,her subconcious state respond to him. She halted breath is steadier and she is composed.

Tu hi hai aashiqui
Tu hi awaaragi
Tu hi hai zindagi
Tu hi judaa
Tu ibtedaa meri
Tu intehaa meri
Tu hi mera jahaan
Tu hi judaa
Tu mere rubaroo
Har shay mein tu hi tu
Tu pehli aarzoo
Tu hi judaa
Tu hi hai aashiqui
Tu hi awaaragi
Tu hi hai zindagi
Tu hi judaa

She felt secured and slept in his embrace peacefully. Maan gazing her lovingly and stroke her hairs. He kissed on her forehead and she gripped her.

Sun down and their room lightened with the shining rays. Its a new bright step towards their new. Life. She awake and found herself in his embrace. He was still sleeping. His face having a strange solace which she never saw before. Maan slept holding his life after ages,that gleam he had on his face. Her hand automatically moved towards his face. She cares his cheek tenderly with all love.

Dil ne kahaa tha na tadpega
Phir aaj dil dhadke kyun jaaye
Khwaabon ne tay kiya tha khona
Phir aaj kyun palat woh aaye

Geet was so mesmerized in the moment. She had no hope in her life. But Maan become her life unknowingly. Without even her acnowledgement. She doesnt feel bad at all,and feel solace in his warmth.

Maan's body too react. She can feeel that he too start moving. This concious of her alerts her. Last time the way he scold her,scared Geet. She reminds herself hhow he dislikes their proxcimity and yelled on her.

Geet slipped back from his embrace. She doesnt want him to get upset sply because of her. Lack of her warmth disturb him. He opened his dizzy eyes and glanced her paniced face.

Geet start fummbling to save herself from his scold. 'wo mere room ki light kharab ho...' she cant even able to complete herself and scared so much. She wasnt sure weather he trust on her or not.

'koi baat nahi,aaj theek ho jayegi. Dont worry and no need to panic. Ok?' Maan said softly to push out her fear.

Tujhme likha hoon main
Tujhse juda hoon main
Tu mera rog hai
Tu hi dawaa
Tu hi hai aashiqui
Tu hi awaaragi
Tu hi hai zindagi
Tu hi judaa

Geet was amused on his weired behaviour. She in not expecting him toreact this way. Maan checked her. 'are you ok now?' he again asked. Concern was there. She can feels it. Geet nodded and come out of his bed. Cuty was sleeping on her side. She picked him up and run outside. Geet was so happy. Dont know the exact reason but her devil is changing. No doubts he is very caring for her since they met but these days something is changing between both.

Aadhi hai rehguzar
Aadha hai aasmaan
Aadhi hai manzilein
Aadha hai jahaan

'Cuty unhone kitne pyar se baat ki na aaj. Wo badal rae hai.' she expressed her excitement in front of Cuty and he licked to gave his approval to her happines.

Geet fresh n up and went to garden area with Cuty where she can play with him in open sky. Maan is talking over phone when he saw her giggling and playing with Cuty. His memory fresh n up again. Same smile and giggling like she had in childhood. Same innosence.

He forgot everything but gazing her lovingly. His lips forgot to curved in that way,again showed a little smile.

Tera hoon jaan le
Rooh mujhse baandh le
Baanhon mein thaam le
Kar de zinda
Har shay mein tu
Chappe chappe mein tu
Khwahish mein tu
Qisse qisse mein tu
Har zidd mein tu
Fikron zikron mein tu
Tu hi hai aashiqui
Tu hi awaaragi
Tu hi hai zindagi
Tu hi judaa
Tu ibteda meri
Tu intehaa meri
Tu hi mera jahaan
Tu hi judaa

Servant came to summon her for breakfast. Cuty is more in hurry then her and ran inside. He ran in whole hall and Geet chasing him blindly. She twisted her feet and lost her balance. But her saviour was there to hold her in his arms. She clenched her eyes hard but open soon found herself safe.

'Geet dhyan kaha rehta hai tumhara? Abhi main nahi pakadta to?' sevral times he asked this from her but this time it wasnt like before. He mostly asked her in a cautioning way but today everything is different. He is soft a bit. Mildness in his behaviour affects her more.

Soundhi si baatein hain
Raahat se naate hain
Rishta sukoon se phir hai juda

She passed a smile instead of replying. He too was in confusion why she is smiling but he too feels smile with her.

Phir meethi dhoop hai
Phir teri chhaanv hai
Apni har saans tujhpe doon luta
Rag rag mein tu
Zarre zarre mein tu
Nas nas mein tu
Qatre qatre mein tu
Tujhme hoon main
Mujhme basi hai tu
Poori hai rehguzar
Poora hai aasmaan
Poori hai zindagi
Poora jahaan
Sang tere raasta
Sadiyon ka waasta
Phir se jeene ki ek tu hi wajah
Tujhme likhi hoon main
Tujhse judi hoon main
Tu mera rog hai, Tu hi dawaa
Tu hi hai aashiqui
Tu hi awaaragi
Hum mauj, humnasheen ab hon zinda

Maan make her stand properly and both moved towards the breakfast table. Afterwards he left for his office. She is so happy today,but Maan had more things in his mind. Last night he hear her babblings carefully. 'meri mumma ko mat maro.' she is repeating again and again which hit his concious.

'Adi kab tak report aayegi?' Maan asked strongly.

'sir apka phone aate hi maine informers ko kaam pe laga diya hai. Dopehar tak humare pas sari information hogi,jo b police records me hai.' Adi reports him.

In mid noon Adi knocked his door and came inside. He gave all the information he get. 'sir police records k according Mrs. Avantika Singhania ka murder hua tha. Motive tha chori. Chor chori karte hue pakda gaya to khud ko bachane k liye usen Avantika jee ko maar diya or waha se bhag gaya. Police ne investigate kia or jab chor nahi mila to unhone case closed kar diya.' Adi told him what he get from the report.

Maan's eyes turn red again with rage. His fists tighten that hurting him so hard. 'sab bakwas likha hai. I am damn sure ye kaam b Sumer ka hai. Chor kaise milta coz wo kabi tha hi nahi. Gwaho ko badlna or khreedna Sumer k liye koi badi baat nahi hai. Usi ne chhoti maa ki jaan li hai.' Maan is fuming. He had a full confidence that Sumer is the only one who are behind this.

'sir Geet ne shayad kuchh dekha hai. Tabi wo seham jati hai.' Adi divert his mind in that way and Maan's eyes gleamed.

Maan leave his all work and drove towards the KM very moment. He went straight in Geet's room to confront her. Maan grabbed her by her arm and pulled to him. Geet was astonished by his behaviour again. She his eyes burning,least she was aware that it was not because of her but because of Sumer and she get scared more.

'Geet kal raat tum neend me bahut zada dari ui thi,or kuchh bol b rahi thi. Kya hua tha tumhari mom k sath?',He asked with a stern face and suddenly that question make her more confused. Her silence killing him and she wasnt in a state to answer him. Maan gave a strong jerk to her. 'Geet tell me. I am asking something.' he forced her to open her mouth.

Geet is trembling seeing him again in recent mode. She wants to but her voice died inside her. One the fear of him mix with the pain she bear at that moment when her mother died just in front of her. Maan losing his patience and jerked her again.

'a...aap kyu janna chahte hai?' she asked the reason why he was so intrested in this matter.

'Geet dont test my patience. Answer me.' he yelled on her.

'g...ggg... Goli mari thi mumma ko...' she fummbles alot but utter some words because of his threat.

'kisne maari thi? Tumne dekha tha use? Yaad karo Geet kon tha wo?' Maan forgot everything and pushing her more. He even forgot her condition too.

'nahi pata mujhe kuchh nahi pata. Maine nahi dekha.' she start crying but Maan is hell bend on his interogation.

'Geet kuchh to yaad hoga. Try to remember...' his voice and rage both raised which tormented her and she faints on him.

'Geet... Geet...' He patted her cheek but no use. She lost her concious completely. She is so feeble to handle the hatred and anger around her. 'Geet you have to be strong.' Maan placed her on bed and left from there.

Tormented by his own emotions he too felt weak. Geet is so delicate and this will effect his investigation.

On the other hands Sumer,Kamini and Rahul trio are seeking for a chance to get her back at any cost. But Maan's protection wont allowing them.

'bhaiya do something really fast or else we loose everything.' Kaamini cautioned him.

'itne salo ki mehnat main yu hi nahi jane dunga.' Sumer is fuming.

'kaise b kar k use wapis to lana hi hoga.' Rahul intrupts.

All three are so much busy in finding the solution when they recieved a court's summon. Sumer read and crush the paper. 'what the hell is this?' he shouts.

'chillane se koi fayeda nahi Mr. Sinhgania. Ye mansion or baki ki b sari property apko handover karni hai wo b kal subah tak. Mr. Maan Singh Khurana,jo ki is sari property k ab legal haqdaar hai kal tak har cheez pe charge le lenge. Or aap isme koi obejection nahi utha sakte kyunki is sari proerty ki Malkin Mrs. Geet Khurana unki legally wedded wife hai. And according to her mother's will,her husband have all the rights on this property. He will claim each and everything so must have to leave your authority from onwards.' Lawyer who came with the police gave him a notice and warning both that he have only a this night to leave all his claims on Geet's property which actually now transfers on Maan's name. Lawyer cautioned him and leave the place.

'dekh lia apni laparwahi ka nateeza.' kamini put all the blame on Sumer.

'agr aap dono ne mujhe us dinn roka nahi hota to wo meri hoti. Or yahi padi hoti humare kadmo me. Lekin nahi,tab mujhe yaha se durr bhej diya ab bhukto.' Rahul too get a chance to poured out his frustration of not getting Geet to satisfy his lust.

Sumer clutch the handle of couch so hardly. He gritted his teeths in anger. 'ye sab itni aasani se hath se jane nahi dunga. Jis property k liye maine itna khoon bahaya hai,yaha tak ki Avantika ko b raste se hatane se pehle ek min nahi socha use itni aasani se jaane nahi dunga.' he hit the chair in frustration and moved from there.

'apka to mujhe nahi pata mamaji par main Geet ko hasil kar k rahunga. Apko jo karna hai keejiye or main wo karunga jo mujhe karna hai. Last time to apne use bacha liya tha par is baar main use pa k rahunga or maine soch liya hai kaise.' Rahul thought while rubbing his stubbled cheeks. He making up his mind to satisfy his lust for Geet.

PRECAP:- 'geet you dont have a choice. Either kiss me infront of all or do what i said before.' Maan put condition to Geet 😲

Next after i get my Likes. Guys what happened? Likes kyu decrease ho rahe hai? Are you losing intrest in strory? 😭
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for new thread ...
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrates for new thread dear n waiting
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for ur update richa ...
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread!!!!!
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
lovely update, plz dear summer kamini and Rahul need hard punishment
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan is fully pampering her Mishti.. lol Man.. Animal hamesha wafadar hote hain.. see example.. he was taking u with him to show that his friend is not good.. n in some pain.. Agali baar mishti ke cuty pe gussa mat hona.. Rahul kuch gadbad jarroor karega.. n samar kaplan flop karega.. 😛 but hope maan will be careful for his mishti now.. Maan tell her everything abt her past... she will definitely help u..