Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wow.. wonderfully written... it really makes us feel for her :)
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

beautiful poetic description of someone who is endlessly waiting for her loved one.. it touched heart somewhere... thnks for sharing...

thank you so much riti!!
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

wow.. wonderfully written... it really makes us feel for her :)

thanks! ... yea some tears are the hardest to wipe away!
mahabharatfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
feel so bad for uttara and abhimanyu.😭😭 such a brave warrior and such a helpless wife💔.how bad must she have felt when her husband was lying dead brutally killed by the kauravas.😭 this leaf u have made really made me cry.😭😭😭and as far as star mahabharat is concerned i think they will show lots of emotional scenes which will make me in fact all of us cry bitterly especially when an actor like paras arora would be playing the role.😭really uttara was not able to spend at least an year after marriage with abhimanyu and her being pregnant with parikshit at that time when abhimanyu was killed in war is so horrible😭🤢. thanks dear for ur wonderful post but its true that a war brings only destruction the win is for one side but destruction takes place in both sides and uttaras horrible and sad situation describes how many people were widowed due to this great war of mahabharat.😭🤢😭 thanks again and sorry for the long comment.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Very well written emotional poem by u, TJ. 👏😭
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My heart sinks further after reading it for it'll soon be the fate of Kuruvansh's youngest daughter-in-law!! A beautifully written piece!

P.S. The like button isn't working!!
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahabharatfan

feel so bad for uttara and abhimanyu.😭😭 such a brave warrior and such a helpless wife💔.how bad must she have felt when her husband was lying dead brutally killed by the kauravas.😭 this leaf u have made really made me cry.😭😭😭and as far as star mahabharat is concerned i think they will show lots of emotional scenes which will make me in fact all of us cry bitterly especially when an actor like paras arora would be playing the role.😭really uttara was not able to spend at least an year after marriage with abhimanyu and her being pregnant with parikshit at that time when abhimanyu was killed in war is so horrible😭🤢. thanks dear for ur wonderful post but its true that a war brings only destruction the win is for one side but destruction takes place in both sides and uttaras horrible and sad situation describes how many people were widowed due to this great war of mahabharat.😭🤢😭 thanks again and sorry for the long comment.

thank you so much for your beautiful reply!

indeed watching Abhimanyu being brutally murdered on screen will be painful and the scene will surely be a tearjerker! ...plus the background score will make it really touching
exactly Paras is doing a fine job as Abhimanyu!!

thank you once again for commenting!
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Very well written emotional poem by u, TJ. 👏😭

thank you so much Swetha 🤗... really appreciate!
people like you make me wanna write!!
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

thank so you for liking dear! 🤗
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

My heart sinks further after reading it for it'll soon be the fate of Kuruvansh's youngest daughter-in-law!! A beautifully written piece!

P.S. The like button isn't working!!

thank you so much for your kind words dear ... feeling humbled 🤗