A leaf from Uttara's diary ...

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

A leaf from Uttara's diary ...

My Love Abhimanyu,

Midnight has settle in once again bringing the stars in the skies above to shine their brightest ... but like always at the stroke of midnight sleep disowns me ... shrouding my mind with dark thoughts and finally crippling my mind altogether. An unbearable pain seeps through the cracks of my heart ... I feel restless and lifeless like I am a dying rose petal in the winter gardens.

Choking and grasping for fresh air ... at once I run out into the open ... far away distancing myself from the presence of others.

Without warning I find myself wrapped in total darkness, yet I am not alone. I look above searching for the one who is mine ... my Abhimanyu now a twinkling star glowing lustrously in the skies above reaching out to me ... for ours my beloved is a love written in the stars!

My weary eyes are glued on the skies above yet my feet keep me walking ahead for miles ... like I am trying to walk away from something? ... from the still fresh scars on my heart ... Abhimanyu, my love I have left myself in the past ... now wishing for something impossible, for my past to be erased yet the harder I wish for the more I get hurt! The darkness begins to cloud me yet again and I stand numb and frozen!

Suddenly, I hear footsteps behind me, the wind carries on its shoulders a musical voice ... whispering sweet nothing into my ears, something gentle tugs at my hands ... the cold autumn breeze whips my skin softly ... my fragile body trembles ... sudden exhilaration sweeps me ... my eyes glitter ... my lips smile, without delaying for another second to pass I swiftly twirl around to envision my hope ... but alas disappointment casts its dark shadows once again on me and I find nothing but complete darkness engulfing and suffocating me!

Tears burning into my skin piercing my heart ... the wind abruptly grows stronger slapping and stinging onto my skin ... making me relive the hurt of so many years in just a moment!

Abhimanyu, my dear some broken hearts cannot be mended ever ... you are the tear in my eye ... my faith shivers, yet I try to look beyond my scarred life remembering you as the sweetest memory of my life which I shall never let slip away ... not for a lifetime!

My life keeps similar writing pages of my life everyday ... pain starts to drift in again and again ... my tears blur my vision ... yet I try look forward in all hopes that a step I take here today is a step closer to you ... in your world where we can be together once again this time forever!

Yours always for eternity

Uttara

PS: I would like to dedicate this post of all the women of Mahabharat who lost their brave husbands at the war!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutesrushti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional...
But still Utara must have felt d same
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional...made me teary eyed!!!
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very Touching...
Really wondering what it must have been like for Uttara after Abhimanyu..😒
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutesrushti

Very emotional...
But still Utara must have felt d same

Thank you ... it was overwhelming for me when i was writing
True, Uttara's pain is almost inconceivable ... she had to go through so much at her age!
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Thank you 🤗
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya95

Very emotional...made me teary eyed!!!

Thank you so much !!
just tried to put her life in words ... some things for her must have been just irrecoverable !

-TomNJerry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Very Touching...

Really wondering what it must have been like for Uttara after Abhimanyu..😒

thank you!

absolutely ... totally shattering! ... scary at times! ... watching on screen will be painful as well
-TomNJerry- thumbnail

thank you Diala ... really appreciate!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful poetic description of someone who is endlessly waiting for her loved one.. it touched heart somewhere... thnks for sharing...