Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Emaani.95

Kahan se copy paste mara hai chsater cock !?
I've read this before. Maybe on fb. ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†Internet ki kisi website se hi..pata nahi kya naam tha...bas dekha n c/p kar diya๐Ÿ˜›
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZayaShiz

๐Ÿ˜†Internet ki kisi website se hi..pata nahi kya naam tha...bas dekha n c/p kar diya๐Ÿ˜›

Dekha !
Main toh pehle se hi keh rahi hoon that you are a cheater cock! ๐Ÿ˜›
ZayaShiz thumbnail

Dekha !
Main toh pehle se hi keh rahi hoon that you are a cheater cock! ๐Ÿ˜›

hello ji..kis duniya me hai aap? plz dekho...i wrote ki i m taking from internet..not a cheater cock๐Ÿ˜Ž
Emaani.95 thumbnail

hello ji..kis duniya me hai aap? plz dekho...i wrote ki i m taking from internet..not a cheater cock๐Ÿ˜Ž

Haan toh that story wasn't your own. Tumne voh internet se chuirayi. YOU ARE A CHEATER COCK! ๐Ÿ˜›
ZayaShiz thumbnail

Haan toh that story wasn't your own. Tumne voh internet se chuirayi. YOU ARE A CHEATER COCK! ๐Ÿ˜›

I M NOT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME cheaterhen hu...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Emaani.95 thumbnail

I M NOT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME cheaterhen hu...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What's cheaterhen ? ๐Ÿ˜•
ZayaShiz thumbnail

What's cheaterhen ? ๐Ÿ˜•

nothing...its just that cock is a umm..male...n hen is female..so cheaterhen suites better right?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I will tell you a story. There was a girl named emaani and a girl named shiza. They were both very annoying. And they kept comment (read:spamming) a girl named Sanika's thread and her inbox was flooded with topic replys -.- and she is unable to sleep because her mobile and laptop keeps alerting her of the same.
So she took out her virtual gun and blasted those annoying creatures out of her thread making sure they reformed when she updated next and went to sleep for half an hour because SHE HAS TO GO TO FREAKING COLLEGE AT SEVEN THIRTY IN THE MORN!!!
Emaani.95 thumbnail

nothing...its just that cock is a umm..male...n hen is female..so cheaterhen suites better right?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

" its just that cock is a umm..male "

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Khul ke baat karo. Sharmao mat! ๐Ÿคฃ

Well jo bhi hai. Point is .. you agree that you are a cheater. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ZayaShiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

I will tell you a story. There was a girl named emaani and a girl named shiza. They were both very annoying. And they kept comment (read:spamming) a girl named Sanika's thread and her inbox was flooded with topic replys -.- and she is unable to sleep because her mobile and laptop keeps alerting her of the same.
So she took out her virtual gun and blasted those annoying creatures out of her thread making sure they reformed when she updated next and went to sleep for half an hour because SHE HAS TO GO TO FREAKING COLLEGE AT SEVEN THIRTY IN THE MORN!!!

cool story yaar...so i have a solution..there a button u see there when u quote..
email notify me of replies? just dont tick that...or else there must be MUTE or SWITCH OFF option there..u can always click๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
BTW..u blasted us? ok..me jaa rahi hu...(what? i will cum tomo(read that today) again)
chalo bye n sorry..NO SPAMMING EEEMANI๐Ÿ˜ก
--------------
i agree i m a cheater๐Ÿ˜ƒ...in small n not serious things๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...n khul kar hi karungi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...baate i mean...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ZayaShiz - 10 years ago