Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PriPri116

Oh, don't mention it! I like to think the world will be a better place if we spread our knowledge and try to transform peoples thought process to a certain degree that they'll be able to recognize what "facts" are and what so-called-facts people make up to suit their likes and dislikes are.

Well I can say this in opposite way dear😳

PriPri116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushLuvsGC-AK

Well ok u love phool it's obvious u r opinion r I favour of her and we love Ajabde so our opinion r in her favour. 😳
So it's better keep ur opinion wid urself😳

Funnily enough... that's exactly what I was thinking. But you should also learn to tell the history as it happened without letting your "feelings" intervene. :D Otherwise it would be an insult to the historians around the world that are working day and night to piece the past together. While you're sitting behind your computer and bending it this way and that. But that's none of my business.

Salam

Funnily enough... that's exactly what I was thinking. But you should also learn to tell the history as it happened without letting your "feelings" intervene. :D Otherwise it would be an insult to the historians around the world that are working day and night to piece the past together. While you're sitting behind your computer and bending it this way and that. But that's none of my business.

Salam

Well noone knows exactly history neither u nor us. So its better keep ur opinion wid urself that's it.
And it's not my business also . but one thing I understand surely😆
And first u learn then tell us dear😆
Namastey.
Edited by KhushLuvsGC-AK - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pri pri😆
ok did I say that phool is NOT pratap's wife?😆

u know in one of those BOOKS, even I read that the "MAHARANI OF MEWAR" accompanied pratap in forests and cooked rotis when the famous rotis incident occured😃

correct me if m wrong, have u read ANYTHING about phool at all in such context or in any context?😕

yes praja marriage could have been a marriage of convenience...but there is no denying that MM was a samant of US, there is no denying that JB had said praja are meant to be even in history...there is no denying that ajab struggled with pratap in forests, there is no denying that pratap loved amar singh the most

ur tellingme that since phool is in the list of pratap's wives...she is important...so then arent CVs doing injustice with other wives of pratap...by not mentioning them?😆

also I assume that u agree with everything that is shown in the show - mangling of two prominent rulers of history by showing them fight for a girl?😆 they never came face to face ever...😆 not even haldighati😕 so mangling both jalal and pratap like this...is completely fine...coz it serves purpose to give some phool some importantce?😆

take for example US - JB was his maharani...but still he favoured DB more...and it made it into the pages of history...I dont think I have read anything about phool anywhere in case of pratap

as for pratap - m sure he would have given equal respect to all his wives...but he had a childhood bond with ajab...and he has spent lots of time, consolidating support from various samants...and in forests...I would like to believe ajab was important part of his life...
PriPri116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushLuvsGC-AK

Well noone knows exactly history neither u nor us. So its better keep ur opinion wid urself that's it.
And it's not my business also . but one thing I understand surely😆
And first u learn then tell us dear😆
Namastey.

No. No one knows and that's why people do this thing called "RESEARCH". Something you should familiarize yourself with. To the other person, yes you can say the same thing the opposite way. But the only fact I claimed to know here was that Phool was a wife of Pratap. :) Unlike all of you who are claiming Pratap's devotion and undying love for Ajabde as "facts". That clearly tells me you don't know what that word even means so I'll do what I should've done a long time ago and stop replying back because a wise man once said "Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate" And I happen to dislike that label more than I like to prove my points. :) After all you can educate only those that want to learn. No hard feelings though.

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Pri pri😆

ok did I say that phool is NOT pratap's wife?😆

u know in one of those BOOKS, even I read that the "MAHARANI OF MEWAR" accompanied pratap in forests and cooked rotis when the famous rotis incident occured😃

correct me if m wrong, have u read ANYTHING about phool at all in such context or in any context?😕

yes praja marriage could have been a marriage of convenience...but there is no denying that MM was a samant of US, there is no denying that JB had said praja are meant to be even in history...there is no denying that ajab struggled with pratap in forests, there is no denying that pratap loved amar singh the most

ur tellingme that since phool is in the list of pratap's wives...she is important...so then arent CVs doing injustice with other wives of pratap...by not mentioning them?😆

also I assume that u agree with everything that is shown in the show - mangling of two prominent rulers of history by showing them fight for a girl?😆 they never came face to face ever...😆 not even haldighati😕 so mangling both jalal and pratap like this...is completely fine...coz it serves purpose to give some phool some importantce?😆

take for example US - JB was his maharani...but still he favoured DB more...and it made it into the pages of history...I dont think I have read anything about phool anywhere in case of pratap

as for pratap - m sure he would have given equal respect to all his wives...but he had a childhood bond with ajab...and he has spent lots of time, consolidating support from various samants...and in forests...I would like to believe ajab was important part of his life...

Hiru👏
Well Hiru bravo to CVs wat they want that happened😆
Add extra character and look wat happened here😆
Ise khte hai makers strategies👏
U knw wat I sigh petition for bring Pratap all wives in show😆
Bechari ko koi nhi jaanta😭
Then imagine our forum rank will sky rocket 11ranis fans fighting wid each other Pratap love her pratap love her omg imagine😆
I can't stop laughing😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Khushu...goli maar yaar iss discussion ko😆
phool ko sabse important bataane ke liye, people will write anything...she is a wife...so she is important...

and ajab is maharani and first wife...still she is whatever😆😆 she cant be pratap's love...even though CVs made pratap said it😆😆

haa bhai, hum sab gawaar hi hai yaha...

leave it😆

No. No one knows and that's why people do this thing called "RESEARCH". Something you should familiarize yourself with. To the other person, yes you can say the same thing the opposite way. But the only fact I claimed to know here was that Phool was a wife of Pratap. :) Unlike all of you who are claiming Pratap's devotion and undying love for Ajabde as "facts". That clearly tells me you don't know what that word even means so I'll do what I should've done a long time ago and stop replying back because a wise man once said "Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate" And I happen to dislike that label more than I like to prove my points. :) After all you can educate only those that want to learn. No hard feelings though.

Now toh I understand wat ur motive😆
Well Phool Pratap wife na ok we sigh petition to bring all Pratap wife that's it.
And hard feelings well I entertain reading ur post really😳

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Khushu...goli maar yaar iss discussion ko😆

phool ko sabse important bataane ke liye, people will write anything...she is a wife...so she is important...

and ajab is maharani and first wife...still she is whatever😆😆 she cant be pratap's love...even though CVs made pratap said it😆😆

haa bhai, hum sab gawaar hi hai yaha...

leave it😆

But hiru yaar jra soch Un baaki wives ka dard😭😆
Bechari kha hai sab😭
Ok u said toh I leaving otherwise I toh enjoying subah subah entertainment mil gya😆
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've read in a "BOOK" (Kind of old fashioned but yes people still read books :) ) that Phool Kunwar was a wife of Pratap and I'm trying to explain it to a certain people here that while Phool might not have been the first wife of Pratap she WAS still a part of his life. Some people here are downright anti-Phool therefore totally against that possibility. And I'm still confused as to why the supporters of Ajabde are claiming Pratap "loved" her. It could've been a marriage of convenience. I'm not denying that as a maharani and the first wife of a king she did have some importance in his life but who are you to say that importance was brought on solely because she was his "favorite" wife? And who, exactly, are you to say Phool wasn't someone important in Pratap's life despite being his wife? So no you know what? I do not think you're making "assumptions" out of facts. It's one thing to assume Ajabde carried some weight around because of her title as a maharani. It's another thing all together to assume that she WAS a maharani because Pratap favored her more.
@bold: can you please elucidate by what accounts do you think that Pratap-Ajabde marriage could have been a marriage of convenience...pray tell me what Pratap would have gained by marrying Ajabde...she was a samant's daughter...hv read somewhr that it was maharana sangram singh who bestowed the tiny principality of bijolia to the punwars, as a reward for helping him win some war...so technically anyways the punwars were indebted to the mewar royals...and thus punwars were forever loyal to the mewar clan...
even if the aforesaid thing is not true, then what would have Ajabde given pratap in return technically in political sense for the so called marriage of convenience...simply nothing as she was a samant's daughter who was under the rule of mewar...so then my q again, why would pratap marry some1, strictly from political sense, who could not get her anything in return...Pratap who could have married any princess from the entire rajputana, as he was pretty well known as a warrior chose to marry Ajabde, a samant's daughter...don't u think the reason for that could be LOVE...and moreover as far as rest of his ranis are concerned I think all were princesses except Rattan singh punwar, who was ajabde's sister, and whom ajabede forced pratap to marry on her death bed...!!!!
Nobody is discounting the fact that phool was pratp's wife...she indeed was as mentioned in history, in the same way as solankini bai was...😊
Edited by kaku17 - 10 years ago