She is sooo amazing @MadhuriDixit

Embedded image permalink

Mads looks lovely...❤️
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Why am I not excited

Because Jhalak is ending and so we will not be able to watch Madhuri till she comes in another show or film. 😊

She is looking phenomenal!
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aerial act by Mads in JDJ7 finale...she was supposed to perform an aerial act in the finale last year...here it is now this year...

Edited by suzi_b - 10 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail

Why am I not excited

You aren't the only one...I was trying to build up some excitement for the finale...but feeling completely deflated now...

suzi_b thumbnail

An already magnum-opus Grand Finale is going to turn bigger with the entry of Anil Kapoor. The Jhakaas actor will be seen boosting the morale of our top 4 contestants and adding more fun to the finale.

But when you have Madhuri and Anil Kapoor on one stage then how can we not go down memory lane? We haven't forgotten the very popular jodi of Anil-Madhuri and the epic dance numbers they have sizzled on. And recreating history would be the two actors as they dance to the tunes of their popular songs.

Madhuri and Anil Kapoor will be seen dancing to Ramji bada Dukh Deena' and Ek Do Teen.' We.Can't.Wait!

Seeing the two groove to their famous numbers is surely to give us all goose bumps and turn the Jhalak finale legendary!

Catch all the fun from Jhalak Finale right here and tell us what are your expectations from the finale in the comments below!

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/news-we-cant-believe-madhuri-and-anil-kapoor-are-doing-this-in-the-jhalak-finale-1692.html#nav

suzi_b thumbnail
All my excitement has completely gone now...bada dukh dina with this super boring finale news that is coming up...😭😭

Please can't we see anything new? Anil Kapoor, Tezaab, Ram Lakhan...zillion times repeated...SAME THING OVER & OVER AGAIN...😡😡

Next year again some other director will offer Mads a mom's role to some grown-up actor opposite Anil Kapoor...

I'm not seeing this...completely lost interest in the finale now...may only catch Mads' act...pura season spoil kar diya...it had begun on a positive note...but ending in such a boring fashion... 😒
suzi_b thumbnail
2013... JDJ 6 Semi Final...

2014... JDJ 7 Finale...

Embedded image permalink

Kuch Alag Dikhla Jaa or Ek Hi Cheez Baar Baar Hazaar Baar Dikhlajaa ?? !!!

No... Sonam's 'pappa' getting all over Mads yet again doesn't seem appealing to me...🤢 ...ugghh...😡

This is where I DRAW the line...😡

Thank you Colors for completely killing my interest in my most fav dance show & the only dance show that I watch...well done...
Edited by suzi_b - 10 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail

Word suzi...word...😔

I can't tell u how upset I am...I was actually looking fwd to the finale...but on seeing what's coming up I have no interest left in it...

I am not going to watch the Jhalak finale now...this is it for me...😔

I will catch Mads' act when it comes up on youtube later on...
suzi_b thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 0

suzi_b thumbnail

Affairs to remember

Their romance was the stuff of legends. FIlmfare recalls the greatest onscreen couples of all time

Rare rapture
Salman Khan & Madhuri Dixit

Even though Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit worked in the industry for over a decade they only came together on four occasions. Of which Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! created the most frenzy. It continues to be a landmark movie in family entertainment and box-office collections. Whether in HAHK or Saajan, their romance was a frothy mix of fun and sacrifice. The other two forgettable movies they did together were Dil Tera Aashiq and Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam.

Memorable movies:
Saajan
Hum Aapke Hain Koun...!

http://www.filmfare.com/features/affairs-to-remember-7229-10.html#descArticle