Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Also m not seeing JDJ this season..cant believe this..but have lost interest completely
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Also m not seeing JDJ this season..cant believe this..but have lost interest completely

I saw the first three weeks' episodes...n now most probably gonna see the last three besides last week's 3 ka tadka epi...that was gud...that's jhalak for me this season...though I'm not feeling excited at all...quite depressed actually :( :(

Colors if you are reading this...bring in that Maharana Pratap kid Faisal Khan as a contestant next year...this was beautiful...

Embedded image permalink

Edited by suzi_b - 10 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
I wanna see Mads in big good movies...not boring nightmares like gg...she's still big...only needs to do big movies...wish Bollywood would realize this...

And regarding dancing...I wanna see her dancing with the best dancers from all over the world...
& no that list doesn't include srk...he's a good actor...but...sorry...

One thing is for sure though Mads steals the show wherever she goes...

Shah Rukh Khan
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i watch JDJ7...but only MD scenes...☺️
this season is so boring🀒
and i don't give a damn whoever wins πŸ€” hope we'll see better contestants in JDJ8
HereToStay thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

I saw the first three weeks' episodes...n now most probably gonna see the last three besides last week's 3 ka tadka epi...that was gud...that's jhalak for me this season...though I'm not feeling excited at all...quite depressed actually :( :(

Colors if you are reading this...bring in that Maharana Pratap kid Faisal Khan as a contestant next year...this was beautiful...

Embedded image permalink

yeah...my faisu
suzi_b thumbnail
Love the smile & the blue colour 😊

suzi_b thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 0

suzi_b thumbnail

Yes..Loved Faisal's solo dance..pure beautiful soulful dancing...πŸ‘

I have been a jhalak fan since season 1...Mads joining the show was icing on the cake for me...did not know the difference between a salsa & a samba before seeing JhalakπŸ˜†...

From whatever I've seen this season...I feel even though they are all good choreographers but the overall choreography has been pretty ordinary this season...there's not a single act which I remember...πŸ₯± very disappointed...

To bring the charm of Jhalak back...I feel the makers should focus on pure hardcore dancing & cut-down on the gimmicks...

HereToStay thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Yes..Loved Faisal's solo dance..pure beautiful soulful dancing...πŸ‘

I have been a jhalak fan since season 1...Mads joining the show was icing on the cake for me...did not know the difference between a salsa & a samba before seeing JhalakπŸ˜†...

From whatever I've seen this season...I feel even though they are all good choreographers but the overall choreography has been pretty ordinary this season...there's not a single act which I remember...πŸ₯± very disappointed...

To bring the charm of Jhalak back...I feel the makers should focus on pure hardcore dancing & cut-down on the gimmicks...

agree πŸ‘
and i feel there's nothing new...all the acts seems repetive...πŸ˜•
i think its the high time they should bring some new choreos...and yes the season is boring contestants too r boring only saving the grace is our MD...KJo πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Manish...they all r doing more mehnat this time πŸ˜‰

HereToStay thumbnail
^^ and i've started watching JDJ from season 4 only