Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Edited by suzi_b - 10 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Yay or Nay : Madhuri Dixit in Ridhi Mehra

Madhuri Dixit, along with the team of Kick, taped for an episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa today.

For the taping, Madhuri picked a blue Ridhi Mehra saree, with gold jewellery and roses in her updo finishing the look out.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/fashiontags/madhuri-dixit/yay-or-nay-madhuri-dixit-ridhi-mehra#comment-4219288

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Good but...Madhuri is too HOT for either Remo or ...can't even consider KJO...lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why the hell is Remo smiling & Kjo makes everything look like comedy & spoils it...

Wish Mads had a real Man dancing with her in this song... like Maks... sigh...😳

Thanks for the new thread. Back from hiatus.

Somehow, not enjoying Jhalak this year - why can't fathom? 🀒

Anyway, agree with you, that she should ahve been dancing with Maks, not these stooges
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My feeling is the same, dont know I m not like jhalak this year..coming frm meπŸ˜”
suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks for the new thread. Back from hiatus.

Somehow, not enjoying Jhalak this year - why can't fathom? 🀒

Anyway, agree with you, that she should ahve been dancing with Maks, not these stooges

Glad to see u back..

Agreed Jhalak is missing something this season...don't know what...may be too many elements spoiling the show..πŸ˜•

All her career Madhuri has danced with men not even half as talented as she is (including the super Khans)...so when she danced with Maks it was the first time (& I hope not the last time) that I saw her dancing with a perfect & super talented dancing partner...πŸ‘

About her tango with Remo...I'm not saying it was all bad..but with due respect to Mr. D'Souza it looked like Mads was doing a solo dance with a background dancer...
Remo had done a salsa with Mads last season too...and may be due to his height & small build...the way he pulls, grabs & clings on to Mads during dancing looks awkward & rather unpleasant to me...🀒

So if Mads is doing the Latino dance forms..then better do them properly with a proper dancing partner ...I would rather prefer quality over quantity...

And Remo & KJo better stop behaving like they own Mads🀒...nobody does...she's a free-spirit...

I don't know how the Jhalak season would progress & what to expect & how much I would follow...but these are the pictures of perfection for me this season...

Embedded image permalink
Edited by suzi_b - 10 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

My feeling is the same, dont know I m not like jhalak this year..coming frm meπŸ˜”

Same here...I'm a Jhalak fan...but this time I have managed to miss episodes even though I had the chance to watch them...though I like to check how Mads is looking but that's about it...

I'm going away for sometime re...
suzi_b thumbnail

She's special...a Madhuri Dixit comes only once in a light year...I hope people around her realize that...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Same here...I'm a Jhalak fan...but this time I have managed to miss episodes even though I had the chance to watch them...though I like to check how Mads is looking but that's about it...

I'm going away for sometime re...

Suzi..same here...dont feel like watching..though try to catch a glimpse of her every week..but thts about itπŸ˜•
madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😲i hope priyanka doesn't get the filmfare award for mary kom next year... there is so much hype about her and this movie right now. πŸ˜‰ i want madhuri to become the award!!!

(i have nothing against priyanka btw)