Word Count: 0

madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have no hopes of seeing her back in bwood..
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

I have no hopes of seeing her back in bwood..

Word Resham...

Many months ago I was told the same thing by a hardcore Madhuri fan...that after the disastrous GG she has no hopes of seeing her on the big screen...I did not agree with her then...And I still would not say never...

But like many many more Madhuri fans I too am completely hopeless & hurt...

The twitter reactions are just a tip of the iceberg...the hopelessness is unanimous...

And it's more so coz of Madhuri's attitude...she is simply showing no interest in films...whenever fans talk about films she keeps on tweeting about dance...it's insulting...

Her dance website could have co-existed with her films...

Actors do have bad films don't they? Look at Mr. Bachchan after doing something as atrocious as Boom...he publicly apologized to his fans...but did he stop acting? No...

When the media especially TOI & Zoom were bad mouthing her...we kept on writing to them till they stopped publishing bad articles on her...

What for? For whom did we do this?

A twitter fan page has even created a trailer called HAHK 2015...can u believe it? So much hard work for nothing...
suzi_b thumbnail
Have u guys visited Madhuri's website (not the dance one) recently?
A fan pointed this out on twitter...If you do check out the films section as of now after more than 1 year since her last films released...her filmography is still stuck at Aaja Nachle...πŸ˜†

Nobody is bothered about updating the film page...πŸ˜†

The entire thrust is on promoting the dance website...from dance to fitness...to who knows someday the website may even start selling fitness products...

Forgetting about new films is better...

She won't listen to her fans...she can't listen...

All these years she has built a cocoon, a thick wall around herself beyond which she sees nothing...not even the reality...

Saying anything to her is futile...

It's better just to stay away...πŸ₯±

One interesting observation though...

first.. it was Madhuri v/s her secretary of 3 decades...secretary goes out (which I can still understand)

now.. it is Madhuri v/s her fans of 3 decades (the ones who wan't to see her do something concrete)

The pillars are falling off...one by one...

How did this happen? Isn't this too much of a coincidence?

Can so many people become crazy all of a sudden? πŸ˜†
suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz_forever

where do you have that from? i hope it's not true, because she is not doing anything right now. which means she has time to do the show πŸ€”

Completely agree with you.😊

I have no clue what's happening with the judges panel but came across this article...

Maharana Pratap' fame Faisal Khan to participate in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa-8

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-maharana-pratap-fame-faisal-khan-to-participate-in-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-8-4976446-NOR.html

If this is true then I will definitely check out this boy's performances in Jhalak 8...

I loved his dance on teen ka tadka & his solo act for Madhuri last season...

This guy is definitely gonna raise the standard of the show with his dancing...something to watch out for...

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Suzi her attitude is pissing every fan of hers...she shd be doing films...come wht may...nt doing so it just irks more
suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Suzi her attitude is pissing every fan of hers...she shd be doing films...come wht may...nt doing so it just irks more

Then I am not the only crazy one...lol πŸ˜† Seriously she'd never understand our viewpoint...

Actually it's not entirely her fault either...

First it was Rikku & family who were taking advantage of her...he got kicked out...now the doc has taken his place...he is the one controlling everything...same old story on repeat modeπŸ˜†

And the more you try to reason with Madhuri the more stubborn she would get...she's so naive...

Forget it...nothing's gonna change...

May be by the time she would decide to listen to her fans it would be too late...already it's late enough...lead roles won't be coming for much longer...& I don't wanna see her doing elderly roles yet...

Her B'day is in a week...and things are such a mess...

Happy B'Day Madhuri...
suzi_b thumbnail
?????? 😳

OMG! Madhuri Dixit To Debut In Sandalwood!

OMG! Dancing Queen Madhuri Dixit to debut in Sandalwood. Is this possible? Yes, it is. According to the latest news, Ek Do Theen actress will make her debut in Kannada film industry through Radhika Kumarswamy's upcoming movie 'I Hate Dance'.
After the success of Rudratandava, Radhika Kumarswamy is busy wrapping up Namagaagi with Vijay Raghavendra. Even before Namagaagi's release, Radhika Kumarswamy has signed up yet another movie. The movie has been tentatively titled as 'I Hate Dance' and Raghuram will be direct the movie. Since it is a dance-based film, actress Radhika Kumarswamy is trying harder to bring the versatile actress and dancer Madhuri Dixit for the movie. Radhika Kumarswamy herself is producing the movie. If Madhuri Dixit confirms her call sheet, then the movie will go on floors from November of this year, says reports. Apparently, the movie has already kick started its pre-production work and the movie will be officially launched on November 1st on Radhika Kumarswamy's birthday.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/kannada/news/2015/omg-madhuri-dixit-to-debut-in-sandalwood-182610.html

Madhuri Dixit to Dance with Radhika? - Exclusive

Radhika Kumaraswamy has big plans for her new film I Hate Dance. The film will be launched on her birthday in November but it is already a work in progress. Raghuram DP who is directing her in Namagagi will be directing this film as well.

Sources said that Radhika Kumaraswamy is keen on bringing Madhuri Dixit to Sandalwood with this film. Since it is a dance-based film the evergreen Bollywood actress is being approached to play a small role. Radhika hopes to share screen space with Madhuri in a dance sequence, sources said.

Being the producer of the film as well, Radhika Kumarswamy is leaving no stone unturned to make it a huge film. There are plans to bring dancing stars from other industries as well but the focus is on bringing Madhuri Dixit at any cost.

http://chitraloka.com/sensational-news/11904-madhuri-dixit-to-dance-with-radhika-exclusive.html#

Edited by suzi_b - 9 years ago