Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
At Lucknow Literary Fest...Unicef Goodwill Ambassador...
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

More pics...
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Edited by suzi_b - 9 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail

Wearing a Payal Pratap anarkali with jewellery from Aquamarine, Madhuri attended the literature carnvial in Lucknow today.

A simple colorful look and one that I liked. You?

madhuri-dixit-payal-pratap-lucknow-literature-carnival

Madhuri Dixit at Lucknow Literature Carnival

- See more at: http://www.highheelconfidential.com/madhuri-dixit-payal-pratap-lucknow-literature-carnival/#sthash.kQRcii3e.dpuf

Loved this look...
suzi_b thumbnail
My fav Madhuri looks from Jhalak 7...😊😊

I liked Anaita's overall styling for Mads...Special mention for the make-up...whoever did her make-up this time did a fab job...the face looked beautiful as ever...
She rocked the red lips look...😊😳

suzi_b thumbnail
My fav episodes from Jhalak 7...😊

It was a privilege to see these two very talented dancers share the stage in week 2 & 3 of this season...both the performances were impromptu but it looked as if they had been dancing together for years...the coordination & chemistry was simply awesome...pure class...👏

Wish could have seen more of this magic...if they had taken part in the competition..I bet they would've won fair and square..😳
Would remember Jhalak 7 for these four episodes...definitely the highlight of the season for me...😊

madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

madz_forever thumbnail

http://madhuri-dixit.tumblr.com/image/104844456185

don't know where this is from, def a recent event. she looks absolutely stunning!

madz_forever thumbnail
Mumbai waiter arrested for threatening Madhuri Dixit

Posted By: Daliya Ghose On Thursday, 04th December 2014,09:12

23-year-old man, a waiter by profession has been arrested by Mumbai police for sending death threats to Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit. The man threatened the diva via mobile phone. The man by the name Praveen Kumar Pradhan threatened to kill the actress and her children. He was arrested by police and during interrogation; he admitted that he has sent death threats to the actress to extort money. Police also recovered the mobile phone via which he has sent all the messages.

The accused claimed to have links with the underworld, Chhota Rajan. He was arrested yesterday. "The accused was today produced before a court which remanded him in police custody till tomorrow," said Sunil Ghosalkar, Senior Inspector at Cyber Police Station in suburban Bandra.

The complaint was registered to the cyber cell of Mumbai Police by Madhuri's assistant on November 28 alleging that the actress received four threatening text messages on her mobile phone from an unidentified person around 3 am on November 25. "The messages were addressed to Madhuri Dixit and the sender threatened to kill her children," said another officer. More threat messages were sent on Madhuri's phone in the next three days.

"In one of the messages, Pradhan claimed he was associated with the gang of underworld don Chhota Rajan. The accused said he had trained a 15-year-old boy in handling weapons and bombs and this teenager would barge into Dixit's home to extort money," said the officer, Pradhan during police interrogation confessed committing the crime.

Investigation is on and police were verifying fact if he actually belongs to Chhota Rahjan gang or simply claiming.
Pradhan also claimed that he made threatening phone calls to some film personalities in the past.
madz_forever thumbnail

madz_forever thumbnail

madz_forever thumbnail