Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Kjo is a fake person..IMO

Yaar...why can't Mads see this fakeness? KJo is a pucca businessman...understands profit & loss...& yes loves to flaunt his filmy connections...😉

Have been noticing something since quite sometime...I feel Mads gets easily influenced by ppl around her...the closer they are to her...the easier it is for them to influence her...that's what I feel...

I really wish she would get stronger...mindwise...in the head...
suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz_forever

i don't really like him, too. he seems very fake ^^

and i liked malaika better on jhalak. hope she is comin back. or somebody else like rekha. at least someone who knows more about dancing than him ...

I like Malaika too..as a judge she's very good...Speaks well..speaks clean & is a dancer herself...

90% of KJo's comments need censoring...not suitable for family viewing...esp when kids are watching...🤬

If BBC needs a director on the judges' panel...then I think Bhansali is a better choice...at least he understands dance...

But I don't think Colors wld be changing KJo...
suzi_b thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 0

suzi_b thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit and Naseeruddin Shah to attend Lucknow literature fest

Bollywood celebrities Madhuri Dixit, Naseeruddin Shah, Shyam Benegal, Om Puri, Rohini Hattangadi and Tom Alter would be among the many panelists and performers attending the Lucknow Literature Carnival to be held here Nov 28-30, the organisers said Tuesday...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Madhuri-Dixit-and-Naseeruddin-Shah-to-attend-Lucknow-literature-fest/articleshow/45192200.cms
suzi_b thumbnail
Good Luck to her...don't want to sound pessimistic but hope she would get a good team in place first with hardcore experienced professionals before venturing into film production...
Would look fwd to the 'I will act again' bit...the actress Madhuri...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have nothng to say on this
suzi_b thumbnail
@sunshine_dina

Madame Tussauds Singapore! I wish she was real! @MadhuriDixit

Embedded image permalink
madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the statue looks better than the one in london. but it is the same statue, right? :D

another question: was everyone invited at salman khan's sisters wedding except of madhuri? isn't she friends with salman? does she even have friends in bollywood except of her "friend" shahrukh

suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz_forever

the statue looks better than the one in london. but it is the same statue, right? :D

another question: was everyone invited at salman khan's sisters wedding except of madhuri? isn't she friends with salman? does she even have friends in bollywood except of her "friend" shahrukh

Don't know if this is the original statue...I guess they have replicas of the original statue in Madam Tussauds in Asian countries...from close-up the face looks quite life-like in the above pic...if only they would put on a better saree on the statue...it would be perfect...

Madhuri has always been a 'home to work & work to home' person...Salman himself said that in Bigg Boss last year when Mads was on the show...they are friendly enough...
Salman's sister's wedding reception is today in Mumbai...the wedding was in Hyderabad...max B'wood would be attending it today...so whether or not she's going will be clear by tonight...

suzi_b thumbnail
Speaking of Madame Tussauds...just got reminded of the years of hardwork Madhuri fans put in to make this dream a reality...

Madhuri was first nominated to have a wax replica in the year 2000 along with Amitabh Bachchan...& Big B was the first B'wood star to receive this honour...rightly so...

After that Mads went out of action...but Tussauds kept nominating her & fans kept voting but nothing happened...each time someone else was chosen...which was quite ridiculous...

It took years of bombarding Tussauds with mails & signing petitions ( I myself signed it way more than once 😳) to make this collective dream a reality...
the initiative taken by Madhuri fan pages on FB..(which don't exist anymore)...👏

It was late but finally it happened...the end result was quite good...kudos to Madhuri fans...👍🏼

https://twitter.com/Luskamralus/status/476974176083787776/photo/1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=657942777625191&set=gm.637794319643305&type=1&theater
Edited by suzi_b - 9 years ago