Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madz_forever

I 100% agree with you. the script is very important, too but sometimes it's the actor who is confident about the script and the story who makes the movie what it is. even if the sript is lacking sometimes. she should choose for herself like she used to over 20 years ago and we all know she made some good decisions.she has nothing to proof. she already has stardom. she should do whatever she she feels happy with... like the dancing. she shouldn't wait for the right script. do it like aishwarya. say yes too as much scripts as possible... :D

Yup.. she has been away for so many years now she should do as many films as she can without wasting more time...especially as in Bollywood only heroines age...& heroes never age...which is quite ridiculous...

We can only hope she'd sign something soon...something more commercial...may/may not be heroine oriented...hope that is...
suzi_b thumbnail
From Bigg Boss last year...

Edited by suzi_b - 9 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There were times when Mads used to pick some good films inspite of facing criticizms from the media and the industry. Those were the days when she had signed films with Partho Ghosh - a debutante director for 100 days...a super film like Mrityudand...and people know how much she had to hear for picking up a no-story film like HAHK...what has gone wrong with her nowadays dont know...I so wish she just doesnt end up picking any wrong films from now...
suzi_b thumbnail
And she herself chose to play Chandramukhi in Devdas despite having the least amount of screen time among the 3 main characters...

Take some inspiration from ur earlier self Mads & take control of ur career...

Edited by suzi_b - 9 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Heard KJo is casting Ash-Aamir in a film...

Wasn't Dharma dying to work with Mads by KJo's own admission? Kitna jhooth bolte hain ye log...😆😆

Wld be really happy if Colors brings back Malaika in Jhalak & shows KJo the door...don't wanna see KJo's pathetic dance moves anymore...JDJ's dance floor deserves better...
madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Kjo is a fake person..IMO

i don't really like him, too. he seems very fake ^^

and i liked malaika better on jhalak. hope she is comin back. or somebody else like rekha. at least someone who knows more about dancing than him ...

madz_forever thumbnail

Word Count: 0

madz_forever thumbnail

The actress has roped in few choreographers to take lessons on the dance portal

She has impressed millions with her versatility and stellar acting skills through the years, but it's dance that keeps Madhuri Dixit going. The actress, who gave a new dimension to her passion by launching an online dance academy, says its super success has now encouraged her to revamp the website.

"We are revamping the website and upgrading the whole system. Plus we are adding a lot of new elements like heart rate monitor, a combination of dance and exercise to get people to stay in shape and many more. People often ask me how do I keep myself fit and I always say it's dance. Not everybody think that they are dancers and they want to learn dance, but they would love to dance to keep themselves fit."

Her online dance academy DancewithMadhuri.com was launched in February 2013, and it was gradually launched as a mobile App. That time Madhuri roped in Pandit Birju Maharaj and Saroj Khan to take lessons on her website, however in the revamped version users will also get to see videos by Terence Lewis, who will be teaching techniques of contemporary dance along with MD.

As the Dedh Ishqiya actress if she is planning to have more choreographers on board, and here is what she says, "A lot of people who have already agreed. Remo (D'souza) has given the nod. I would love to have Prabhudehva and Kamal Haasan, who are both great dancers. We are also in talks with some dance schools to come on board."

Madhuri is extremely happy that the platform has emerged as a "community". "We realised we could spread the joy of dancing easily via the digital medium and more than 100,000 people are enrolled. Besides, it's easy - you can be carrying a smartphone always and learning dance at any time of the day and anywhere. It's a community, really. Internet is a big medium today," says the actress.

Have you signed any film after Gulab Gang, we asked. "I am listening to a few scripts. I will definitely let my fans know what's happening on film front very soon," MD said.

-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
MD gifs...journey of a woman!
free to use:-