Word Count: 0

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I was wondering of her presence in SRK's party,got to read here
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Heard Salman's sister's wedding is taking place in a palace in Hyderabad on Nov 14, & is gonna be a lavish affair with a huge guest list...just curious...is Mads attending it?
suzi_b thumbnail

Lauren Gottlieb turns to Madhuri Dixit for help

Lauren Gottlieb who shot to fame on a dance-reality show , made her big Bollywood debut with Remo D'Souza's Anybody Can Dance - The dancer-actress will next be seen in the sequel of the film alongside Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor and off recent turned to Bollywood Diva Madhuri Dixit for help.

Lauren who was born and brought up in the States isn't too familiar with the facial expressions and hip movements that Bollywood dance has come to be associated with and hence turned to the industry's best dancer Madhuri Dixit for help.

Confirms Lauren, "Since I am from America, I am taking time to get used to the Indian facial expressions and what you call nakhras and adaayien.Remo (D'Souza choreographer-director) suggested ,I ask Madhuri to teach me a few of her famed expressions. She was gracious enough to teach me. I'm going to use her tips in my film,".

http://www.indiaglitz.com/lauren-gottlieb-turns-to-madhuri-dixit-for-help-hindi-news-118034

suzi_b thumbnail
From the above pic got reminded of Jhalak...& Lauren-Punit's acts in season 6...from the robotic-garba to broadway jazz to the tango (with Adam & Eve theme) to Bharatnatyam...their acts were diverse, original & fab...with some solid dancing...

What Lauren-Punit did last season is the perfect example of how Jhalak contestants should prepare their acts...

I don't know whether I'd see Jhalak next season..at the moment I'm not inclined to..but it is my fav dance show...& I'd really like to see less of comedy & more of dancing on the show..sometimes it gets hard to distinguish if I am watching JDJ or Comedy Nights!!

A show of this stature & repute requires a bit more dignity..

KJo & Manish should put a hold to their bromance/romance...

I wonder why they had to replace Malaika with KJo...Malaika's a good judge with a lot of experience...
suzi_b thumbnail
If this is true then...not much of good news... :(

Madhuri Dixit's script woes

Mumbai: She is one of the biggest female stars of Hindi cinema. After her bleak attempts in making a successful comeback, Madhuri Dixit has been waiting for that perfect script to help her get back in the business.

Word has it that MD has been meeting filmmmakers Sujoy Ghosh, Ram Madhwani and Madhur Bhandarkar but nothing seems to have materialised. Apparently, Madhuri has now told her team that she's willing to do a film even with a debutante director but with a good script.

Be it lack of good scripts or sheer bad luck, looks like even super stars like Madhuri have to endlessly wait for a good film.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141108/entertainment-bollywood/article/madhuri-dixit%E2%80%99s-script-woes

If she's looking for good scripts & is ok working with debutante directors...then that Penoza remake fits the bill...don't know what's going on...😕
suzi_b thumbnail
Mads plz take your career decisions only & only by yourself...

...and listen to ur fans sometimes...we are part of the audience that goes to watch ur films...

And it's only good & entertaining films that we want from u...everything else can wait...
Edited by suzi_b - 9 years ago
madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Mads plz take your career decisions only & only by yourself...

...and listen to ur fans sometimes...we are part of the audience that goes to watch ur films...

And it's only good & entertaining films that we want from u...everything else can wait...

I 100% agree with you. the script is very important, too but sometimes it's the actor who is confident about the script and the story who makes the movie what it is. even if the sript is lacking sometimes. she should choose for herself like she used to over 20 years ago and we all know she made some good decisions.she has nothing to proof. she already has stardom. she should do whatever she she feels happy with... like the dancing. she shouldn't wait for the right script. do it like aishwarya. say yes too as much scripts as possible... :D

madz_forever thumbnail

madz_forever thumbnail