Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Suzi..let the confirmation come first, not joining the guns till then
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Whoaaa..wht a fantastic performance of Mads in IIFA...superb...just superb...fantastic choreography...Shiamak always does justice to herπŸ‘
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Whoaaa..wht a fantastic performance of Mads in IIFA...superb...just superb...fantastic choreography...Shiamak always does justice to herπŸ‘

Yes the performance was superb...I remember we didn't like the costume much from the pics...& I still don't like this set of costume that much😳...
...but the choreography & performance is just FAB.. πŸ‘

Would like to see her working with Shiamak again...😊
suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Suzi..let the confirmation come first, not joining the guns till then

Yup...am not making that mistake again...just posted the info...and that's why my post contains a whole lot of 'ifs'...πŸ˜†
suzi_b thumbnail
Srk's B'day party...

"Among other guests, Madhuri Dixit danced on Ek Do Teen while Hrithik Roshan settled for the title song of his debut film, Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai," said another source -

See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/shah-rukh-khan-aishwarya-celebrate-their-birthdays-in-style/15733178#sthash.XTUErHD5.dpuf

older on November 2. The bash was well attended by B-town and the stars were seen having a fun time and posing for some crazy photos.

However, apart from the posing business, a source reveals that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Madhuri Dixit, who were also present at the bash danced together on Dola Re Dola number from their film Devdas, which had SRK playing the lead.

A guest at Shah Rukhs birthday party described it as, "It was very impromptu. SRK and others present at the party were very thrilled after watching Madhuri and Aishwarya dance together."

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/when-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-and-madhuri-dixit-danced-on-dola-re-dola-for-shah-rukh-khan-at-his-birthday-bash/

Edited by suzi_b - 9 years ago
madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suzi_b

Yup...am not making that mistake again...just posted the info...and that's why my post contains a whole lot of 'ifs'...πŸ˜†

let's just cross our fingers and wait for a confirmation but i'm also not expecting to much :D

madz_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for posting :) but that's not her original voice isn't it? or is something wrong with my ears?

suzi_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: madz_forever

thanks for posting :) but that's not her original voice isn't it? or is something wrong with my ears?

That's defo not her voice...someone has dubbed for Mads...everything is right with ur earsπŸ˜†
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

tfs... 😊 she is looking lovely 😳
but why this dubbing...πŸ˜•